"Postby n-trude » Thu Nov 17, 2016 2:25 am
I thought it was get a clean plate."

Around here it's get yer money's worth.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: The BUFFETT Rule

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote: That may very well be but im not telling people what they should do or how they should think.

This is one of the things that Butt-hurt liberals do when they are,....well,......butt hurt. [space] They are upset so they Distort what is said.

Listen up Fred.

Correcting someones mistaken message is not,......." telling people what they should do or how they should think"...as you espouse.

My checking what is said with THE FACTS,...THE TRUTH, and REALITY and posting that REALITY is not "TELLING" anyone to do ANYTHING....nor is it "telling" them how to think either. Knowing you...and others of your Ilk...NEVER change their POV or Comment when it is shown Mistaken or Errant...It is done to Demonstrate to EVERYONE ELSE just what mistakes are made.

You are just feeling sorry for yourself because you are WRONG so very often. So you are lashing back like a child with Hurt "Feelings"

Grow up and acknowledge your mistakes and be a Mature Adult......K?

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

Herb wrote:
Fred wrote:
Herb wrote:
Fred wrote:Who wants to listen to a guy that holds a bucket of cement all day. Designer you need credibility before you talk.
His credibility is not in question, by anyone that counts. Your's, however is defiantly, bad.
That may very well be but im not telling people what they should do or how they should think.

Would you take financial advice of your garbage collector. Giving advice is difficult, you need to charge for it then people seem to want it.
You are not giving advice on what people should do or think??? WTF are you doing then?

Almost everything you post is either putting someone down, or telling us what we should be doing or thinking....

Either the alcohol has rotted your brain or you never had one to start with.
What waffle and rot. Senility, confusion, exaggeration. misinterpretation with elaborate fabricated facts such as I drink too much ---YOU dont know fuck all about me.

But you always jump in to protect your friend, do you still owe him for springs.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote: What waffle and rot. Senility, confusion, exaggeration. misinterpretation with elaborate fabricated facts such as I drink too much ---YOU dont know fuck all about me.

But you always jump in to protect your friend, do you still owe him for springs.
This is one of the things that Butt-hurt liberals do when they are,....well,......butt hurt. [space] Unable to directly discuss what was just said to them, they lash out with Vituperative Baseless Fabrications. Kind of like a petulant two-year-old does when he is told to go to bed and he doesn't want to. Only now that PIGGY is older, his tantrum against The Truth he doesn't like is Verbal,....not physical.

You are just feeling sorry for yourself because you are WRONG so very often. So you are lashing back like a child with Hurt "Feelings"

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

Designer wrote:
Fred wrote: What waffle and rot. Senility, confusion, exaggeration. misinterpretation with elaborate fabricated facts such as I drink too much ---YOU dont know fuck all about me.

This is one of the things that Butt-hurt liberals do when they are,....well,......butt hurt. [space] Unable to directly discuss what was just said to them, they lash out with Vituperative Baseless Fabrications. Kind of like a petulant two-year-old does when he is told to go to bed and he doesn't want to. Only now that PIGGY is older, his tantrum against The Truth he doesn't like is Verbal,....not physical.

Mature? Freddie? Never gonna happen.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Watching Trump stumble and repeat over and over and go off into the weeds knowing full well he was lying but we could not know for sure and he knew we could not,--- and listening to Liar Hillary who wriggles and squirms over accusations of thousands of in correctly handled e mails has been an eye opener to me and the rest of the world.

But for me it is more so with my experience here reading your twaddle,--- it seems that the election rhetoric was not so wild and infact pretty normal.

I does appear that even the man in the street ---yes the cement and bucket guy with wellingtons is just as loose with words as Trump and Hillary, spouting garbage and bullshit oblivious of its content and meaning for the simple need of saying something.

Its well known outside of USA that Americans talk and talk twaddle but it has now become evident just how little effort you put into truth and definition. As long as you are talking thats good enough eh?

I watched Red necks playing in mud and swamp on TV Im saying nothing, highly intelligent people.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:Watching Trump stumble and repeat over and over and go off into the weeds knowing full well he was lying but we could not know for sure and he knew we could not,--- and listening to Liar Hillary who wriggles and squirms over accusations of thousands of in correctly handled e mails has been an eye opener to me and the rest of the world. But for me it is more so with my experience here reading your twaddle,--- it seems that the election rhetoric was not so wild and infact pretty normal. I does appear that even the man in the street ---yes the cement and bucket guy with wellingtons is just as loose with words as Trump and Hillary, spouting garbage and bullshit oblivious of its content and meaning for the simple need of saying something. Its well known outside of USA that Americans talk and talk twaddle but it has now become evident just how little effort you put into truth and definition. As long as you are talking thats good enough eh?

I watched Red necks playing in mud and swamp on TV Im saying nothing, highly intelligent people.
Proving what was said to be correct, we have our little PIGGY posting more lashing-out Vituperative Baseless Fabrications...and even more opinionated mental meanderings that are far off the topic herein. :roll:

Yup....now that PIGGY is older, his tantrums are Verbal,....not physical.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

Fred wrote:Watching Trump stumble and repeat over and over and go off into the weeds knowing full well he was lying but we could not know for sure and he knew we could not,--- and listening to Liar Hillary who wriggles and squirms over accusations of thousands of in correctly handled e mails has been an eye opener to me and the rest of the world.

But for me it is more so with my experience here reading your twaddle,--- it seems that the election rhetoric was not so wild and infact pretty normal.

I does appear that even the man in the street ---yes the cement and bucket guy with wellingtons is just as loose with words as Trump and Hillary, spouting garbage and bullshit oblivious of its content and meaning for the simple need of saying something.

Its well known outside of USA that Americans talk and talk twaddle but it has now become evident just how little effort you put into truth and definition. As long as you are talking thats good enough eh?

You are sitting halfway around the world, probably drunk (or high) and making judgments of the citizens of this country from entertainment TV and liberal news shows, without a dog in the hunt, and you think you are superior to all of us.

What a loser.

Go back to smoking some more of that good shit, it will make you smarter.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Oooops touched a nerve there me thinks. I did not say I was superior to all of you--come on --but if you thinks so.

Smoke stuff whoooa never ever my little Septic friend never.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:Oooops touched a nerve there me thinks. I did not say I was superior to all of you--come on --but if you thinks so.

Smoke stuff whoooa never ever my little Septic friend never.
Only a Moron like you would not recognize that what you said was a snotty attempt at trying to make yourself appear superior to others:
Fred wrote:But for me it is more so with my experience here reading your twaddle,--- it seems that the election rhetoric was not so wild and infact pretty normal.

So,....finish your booze and try to keep your Snotty nosed Head up off the Bar.