This is the quality of people in The left today

Keep it civil
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

This is the quality of people in The left today

Post by Designer »

CNN Guest Mocks Brutally Assaulted Trump Supporter: 'Oh My Goodness, Poor White People!'

By:Amanda Prestigiacomo
November 14, 2016

In the latest news in leftist "tolerance", Democratic strategist and former Bernie Sanders press secretary Symone Sanders hit the CNN airwaves on Monday to mock a white man who was viciously attacked by a Chicago mob for voting for President-elect Donald Trump.

Sanders went even further to justify violence from fellow leftists, explaining: "We can’t call for people to be peaceful when the rhetoric that has been used is not peaceful, when people don’t feel peaceful in their home."

CNN anchor Kate Bolduan did not rebut Sanders' despicable remarks, nor make a mere note of them. She instead opted to further question the other CNN guest, Carl Higbie, a Trump supporter. Go figure.

It's time to cleanse our nation of filth that spews such CRAP. :fubird:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Re: This is the quality of people in The left today

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Designer wrote: It's time to cleanse our nation of filth that spews such CRAP. :fubird:
You keep saying this, now explain how you plan to do it? :blink:

The one thing that is overlooked, aside from the violence, is that even those that have a different opinion have the right to speak their mind. What we have to do is ask out loud why those that do the violence aren't put in jail for a long long time. That is what needs to be stopped, the violence against people because they did something the trouble makers didn't like.

You want to start the economy off, start by building new prisons to put these offenders in and the illegals that are in this country, that will put a lot of people back to work doing the construction work and hiring new guards that will put people back to work. Trump is going to have a real rough road to go down the next four years.
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:
Designer wrote: It's time to cleanse our nation of filth that spews such CRAP. :fubird:
You keep saying this, now explain how you plan to do it? :blink:

The one thing that is overlooked, aside from the violence, is that even those that have a different opinion have the right to speak their mind. What we have to do is ask out loud why those that do the violence aren't put in jail for a long long time. That is what needs to be stopped, the violence against people because they did something the trouble makers didn't like.

You want to start the economy off, start by building new prisons to put these offenders in and the illegals that are in this country, that will put a lot of people back to work doing the construction work and hiring new guards that will put people back to work. Trump is going to have a real rough road to go down the next four years.
This is a good start top cleansing our Nation of these extremest, violent HATEFUL leftists who think rioting, attacking and destruction are "okay"

We True Americans need to make a stand against this lawlessness and show them it is NOT ACCEPTABLE AT ALL....and PUNISH THEM as our laws provide to keep the peace and safety of us all.

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

VRH
Got My M1 License!
My Bike: VS1400GLP - VL1500 C90T

Post by VRH »

Gitmo ... send them there. :hellfire:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

As if it weren't bad enough that on CNN a black leftist mocks the vicious attack of a white Trump supporter (committed by blacks no less!)...but then the CNN host let's her Blatantly Racist, Hate-filled Spewdom to stand by not excoriating it as the Racist Hate it is! :fubird:

What if it were some white Trump supporters attacking a black hil-LIAR-ee supporter? What then? Would we see that same treatment?

And there seems to be no end to how LOW The left-wingers are willing to grovel down to:

Rick Ross released the music video for his politically-charged song “Free Enterprise” this week, in which the Miami-based rapper fantasizes about the death of President-elect Donald Trump.

“Assassinate Trump like I’m Zimmerman/
Now accept these words as they came from Eminem,” Ross raps, an apparent reference to George Zimmerman, who shot and killed Florida teenager Trayvon Martin in 2012.

“Free Enterprise” features vocals from singer John Legend and appeared on Ross’ 2015 studio album Black Market.

“Democratic Party sentenced to the pendulum/Killing them, I voted for André Benjamin,” he raps in the video while standing in front of an upside down American flag.

Read more at http://americanupdate.com/articles/rapp ... KgeF4xR.99