This is who makes up The left today.......

Keep it civil
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

This is who makes up The left today.......

Post by Designer »

...father of 3 children shot dead after comment about voting for Trump:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11 ... ng-deport/

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Re: This is who makes up The left today.......

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

I think we need to get a head start on building those new prisons or maybe just a few more electric chairs. That would help take a few hundred thousand illegals off the welfare rolls and ease the hardship the taxpayer is facing. :blink:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Well the dude was right....the days of the shooter are numbered.....
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:Well the dude was right....the days of the shooter are numbered.....
Yes,.... So it is true. [space] Note though....when the dude was "right"...he gets killed.

Does anyone recall someone who is on THE RIGHT killing someone who is on The left because obamasshole was elected?......or destroying cars?,...burning peoples possessions?,...Rioting in the streets like we see now?.....Rap "tunes" that wish they could assassinate him?....Large numbers of publicly posted Death Threats?....Attacks with Crow Bars on senior citizens who supported him??

The left-wingers are Diseased people. Really...they are. Mentally Unstable people. It might be hard to accept because their disease doesn't show all the time. That is because live in a quasi-reality state of mind and drift in-and-out of reality regularly.

When all is as they approve of,....they appear normal. But that Appearance of normality is only temporary. Once they are faced with what they don't "Like"...or "Feel" is right....Up comes their Wall of Denial and they retreat into their Fantasy Land of Partial Reality and chosen-only Facts and Truths they "approve of". This Deviation From Reality appears in varying degrees or even extreme reactions and sociopathic behavior like we now have in the News.

We have seen this on this Board. Enforcer and his deliberate ignorance of Factual Reality.... then weird or bizarre postings displaying that denial.

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Couple Plants Bomb Outside Elementary School in an Effort to “Kill Cops” and Start a “Race War”!

Their plan was to plant a fake explosive device near a Trussville, Alabama elementary school, and when all the police and first responders came together in one place, they were going to shoot as many of them as possible. They also talked of starting a race war.

Thirty-five-year-old Zachary Edwards already had an extensive criminal record. And now, he and his associate 34-year-old Raphel Dilligard – both of whom are from Birmingham – are being charged with “possession of a hoax destructive device, rendering false alarm and making terrorist threats.”

If their plan had worked, they would have gotten a lot of law enforcement personnel in one place. The one-week investigation spanned several local, state, and federal agencies, including the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (BATFE), the Trussville Police Department, the Jefferson County Police Department, the state Fire Marshal’s Office, and the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency.

These are just some of of Fetid GARBAGE than makes up The left-wing today. [space] Add these Feces Piles to the Cop Killers in Dallas and San Antonio (there's more)....and the callers for assassination of THE TRUMP :rock: !! ....and the Rioters who Destroy...and the guy who used a crow bar on a 62 year-old Trump supporter for wearing a Trump t-shirt.

Nice buncha folks,...huh? :Umm:

We need to Cleanse Our Nation of all these Sub-human GARBAGE.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

Designer wrote:Couple Plants Bomb Outside Elementary School in an Effort to “Kill Cops” and Start a “Race War”!

We need to Cleanse Our Nation of all these Sub-human GARBAGE.
Considering how the left has pretty well stopped the death penalty, even for the most horrific crimes, we are out of luck.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

http://freedomoutpost.com/liberals-sile ... -by-arson/

"We should not be surprised that some people wish this kind of group would be destroyed. And this usually is the response from those who cannot silence their opponent. When we have no real response to the truth, we lash out. This is clearly the case here. The arsonist hates the truth and wants it to not have a voice in the Albuquerque community. But it seems that this has not worked."
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Wait Wait! Here is EVEN MORE of these incidents that are becoming known:

By: Frank Camp
December 20, 2016
On November 9th, Chicago resident, David Wilcox, was beaten mercilessly by several assailants following a minor car accident. In a cell phone video, a woman can be heard off-camera yelling: "You Voted Trump! You voted Trump!"

At the end of the cell phone footage, one of the assailants steals the victim's car. Wilcox can be seen holding on to his vehicle through an open window, and being dragged off as the car speeds away.

It's an incredibly disturbing video--but the story doesn't end there.

The Inquisitr has obtained CCTV footage "via the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) from the Chicago Department of Transportation" showing what happened after the cell phone video goes dark.

In the newly released footage, the stolen car can be seen barreling down the street, swerving in order to get Wilcox to let go. When Wilcox finally releases his grip on the car, he rolls into the center of the busy street. Fortunately, he survived the incident.

The Blaze reports that the perpetrators of the attack have been identified:
...authorities charged 26-year-old Julian Christian, 21-year-old Rajane Lewis, 20-year-old Dejuan Collins and an unidentified 17-year-old girl with vehicular hijacking.

David Wilcox did nothing to provoke such a brutal beating, and he's lucky to have survived.
[/u]

They are Pond Scum.......everyone of them....scum of THE LOWEST LEVEL. :fubird:

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

This is a post by a reader from a news article I read. I haven't bothered to check the validity of the claim, but it does make sense to me.

http://unfilteredpatriot.com/michelle-o ... icas-hope/

curmudgeon VN Veteran EMIRCITNA • 3 days ago
The following are all replies that Chicago women have written on Child Support Agency Forms in the section for listing 'Father's Details,' or putting it another way.... Who's your Daddy? These are genuine excerpts from the forms. Be sure to check out #11, it takes 1st prize and #3 is runner up.

1. Regarding the identity of the father of my twins, Makeeshia was fathered by Maclearndon McKinley I am unsure as to the identity of the father of Marlinda, but I believe that she was conceived on the same night.

2. I am unsure, as to the identity of the father of my child as I was being sick out of a window when taken unexpectedly from behind. I can provide you with a list of names of men that I think were at the party if this helps.

3. I do not know the name of the father of my little girl. She was conceived at a party at 3600 East Grand Boulevard where I had sex with a man I met that night. I do remember that the sex was so good that I fainted. If you do manage to track down the father, can you please send me his phone number? Thanks...

4. I don't know the identity of the father of my daughter. He drives a BMW that now has a hole made by my stiletto in one of the door panels. Perhaps you can contact BMW service stations in this area and see if he's had it replaced.

5. I have never had sex with a man. I am still a Virginian. I am awaiting a letter from the Pope confirming that my son's conception was ejaculate and that he is the Saver risen again.

6. I cannot tell you the name of Alleshia's dad as he informs me that to do so would blow his cover and that would have cataclysmic implications for the economy. I am torn between doing right by you and right by the country. Please advise.

7. I do not know who the father of my child was as they all look the same to me.

8. Tyrone Hairston is the father of child A. If you do catch up with him, can you axe him what he did with my AC/DC CDs? Child B who was also borned at the same time..... well, I don't have clue.

9. From the dates it seems that my daughter was conceived at Disney World. Maybe it really is the Magic Kingdom .

10. So much about that night is a blur. The only thing that I remember for sure is Delia Smith did a program about eggs earlier in the evening. If I had stayed in and watched more TV rather than going to the party at 8956 Miller Ave , mine might have remained unfertilized.

11. I am unsure as to the identity of the father of my baby, after all, like when you eat a can of beans you can't be sure which one made you fart.
18 • Reply•Share ›
EMIRCITNA curmudgeon VN Veteran • 3 days ago
UNREAL! ~ For certain they were ALL Obama voters!
20 • Reply•Share ›