A Rutgers professor got a little surprise

Keep it civil
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

A Rutgers professor got a little surprise

Post by Designer »

A Rutgers professor became so upset about Donald Trump’s election victory that police took him in for a psychological evaluation, New Jersey authorities announced Wednesday.

Kevin Allred is a women’s and gender studies professor and the creator of Politicizing Beyoncé, and given his specialty it was unsurprising that he wasn’t happy that Trump won. But Allred began to go off the rails on Twitter, tweeting his desire to kill white people.

“[W]ill the 2nd Amendment be as cool when i buy a gun and start shooting atrandom [sic] white people or no?,”
he asked on Twitter Nov. 10.

On Tuesday night, police showed up at his house to check up on him, and then carted him off to Bellevue Hospital in New York City for a two-hour psychological evaluation.

“NYPD just came to my house b/c Rutgers Police told them I’m a threat based on political statements I’ve made on campus and on twitter,” Allred said in a series of Twitter posts Tuesday night. “They’ve forced me to now undergo a psychiatric evaluation at the hospital. [T]hey brought me by ambulance tho i’m not under arrest technically.”

The encounter hardly improved Allred’s irate condition.

“[T]his is for exercising my fucking first amendment rights. [I’m] being labeled a threat and put in a psych hospital,” he continue on Twitter.

Even though Trump is not yet president, Allred says his police encounter was “proof positive that Trump’s crackdown on free speech has absolutely begun.” He argued his suggestion of shooting random white people was not a threat because it was merely a rhetorical question rather than a statement of intent.

Rutgers spokesman E.J. Miranda released a statement Wednesday saying Rutgers police simply responded to a complaint about Allred’s statements and “took all appropriate action.”

Read more here:
http://constitution.com/college-profess ... cops-show/

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

VRH
Got My M1 License!
My Bike: VS1400GLP - VL1500 C90T

Re: A Rutgers professor got a little surprise

Post by VRH »

Well, anyone can say anything they want. They just have to stand up and be accountable for what they say. No free mouthy rides where the POTUS or POTUS elect is concerned. Even protesters who get too close to elected officials during a public address, can be deemed a threat by the FBI and rounded up and locked up. That law was enacted a couple of years ago to shut down hecklers ... and Obama signed it into law. :lmao:

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

They should have gave him a padded room until Trump was no longer POTUS. :blink: He could say all he wanted then and nobody would have cared. :lolfall:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

Why in the f*ck does a university even need a "women’s and gender studies" professor? :lmao:
lovineveryminuteofit

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

SuzyRidr2 wrote:Why in the f*ck does a university even need a "women’s and gender studies" professor? :lmao:
That was my 2nd thought.

My first was that here is more proof that liberalism is a mental illness.

BTW, just for the prof's information, "when" and "if" are not interchangeable. Maybe he needs to take a course on writing in English.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

A little more on the "great professor allred.

http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRat ... tid=977070

The vast majority of his students rate his class as a 1 for difficulty.

Here is the type of comments made by his students.

"SUPER CHILL! Like literally, he let us choose our final grade!"
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Herb wrote:
SuzyRidr2 wrote:Why in the f*ck does a university even need a "women’s and gender studies" professor? :lmao:
That was my 2nd thought. [space] My first was that here is more proof that liberalism is a mental illness.
If I may....Here is a Third proof liberals have a Mental Disorder.

Even though Trump is not yet president, Allred says his police encounter was..... “proof positive that Trump’s crackdown on free speech has absolutely begun.” He argued his suggestion of shooting random white people was not a threat because it was merely a rhetorical question rather than a statement of intent.

And this Intellectually Bankrupt Butt-fuk is called a "professor"?? :bonk:

And our Children are sitting in classrooms listening to what this Patently Delusional, Paranoid "professor" SAYS?? :blink:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

Herb wrote:
That was my 2nd thought.

My first was that here is more proof that liberalism is a mental illness.

BTW, just for the prof's information, "when" and "if" are not interchangeable. Maybe he needs to take a course on writing in English.
I've come to believe the old saying that academia is where the ones who can't cut it in the real world go for good paying jobs. [emoji2]
lovineveryminuteofit

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Well, if what we see in the movies and on TV is correct.... where the students sit in seats above eye level of the professor I can see why. :blink:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Makes you wonder why most college students vote liberal party...or does it?
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"