Free Speech is now a "Hate Crime"

Keep it civil
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Free Speech is now a "Hate Crime"

Post by Designer »

Politically-correct college administrators in Madison, Wisconsin asked police to investigate speech mocking campus Clinton supporters. The police reportedly did so, even though that could lead to a violation of the First Amendment.

This is taking place at Edgewood College. Reason Magazine reports that an investigation has begun there over a “Suck it up, pussies” Post-it note directed at people who are having a cow over the election of Donald Trump as president:

Students had been invited to express their feelings about the election by writing them on post-it-notes and placing them on a designated table. The post-it-note in question appeared in the window of the Office of Student Diversity and Inclusion instead, according to Campus Reform.
College Vice President Tony Chambers sent a letter to campus condemning this “act of cowardly hatred” and “intimidation.” He wrote:
“A group of cross-functional college staff representing campus security, student conduct, human resources, Title IX enforcement, and diversity and inclusion measures convened Tuesday morning to discuss how to address the hateful message. This group determined that the message constituted a Hate Crime…”

College officials informed the Madison police, and now the cops are investigating. They are investigating a post-it-note. With a non-threatening message and a smiley face on it. After inviting students to express their feelings via post-it-note… Edgewood is asking anyone with knowledge of this hate crime to come forward and help the police catch the perpetrator, because it’s such a very serious matter.

THIS is yet ANOTHER example of how LOW The left-wing has degraded to.

In varying degrees, they are ALL INSANE. Really,..they are. :tongue:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder 1400

Re: Free Speech is now a "Hate Crime"

Post by FallenAngel »

I hope they find that Post it perp lol
POLICE INVESTIGATION ????
“Suck it up, pussies” LOL
An Act of “cowardly hatred”??
Let me help
Probably an American

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Something in this order does not surprise me in the least bit.....medal of freedom medals ( awards if you prefer ) are being handed out in Washington DC like it's Halloween :bonk:
Police departments are being ordered by the US Attorney General to hire illegal aliens on the police force :bonk: :fubird: :bonk: :eek: :bs: :bs: :bs:

This administration led by the muslim in chief has taken a sickening turn to the extreme left, there are no bounds on how far they will stoop to appease the far left......
.What really surprises me is the fact that Louis Farrakan wasn't there in the White House to receive his medal.. :evil: :fubird:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

“A group of cross-functional college staff representing campus security, student conduct, human resources, Title IX enforcement, and diversity and inclusion measures convened Tuesday morning to discuss how to address the hateful message.
Here's the whole problem in a sentence. Too many groups minding everyone else's freaking business. Campus Security is the only group on this list that a college student should ever need. :lmao:
lovineveryminuteofit

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

SuzyRidr2 wrote:
“A group of cross-functional college staff representing campus security, student conduct, human resources, Title IX enforcement, and diversity and inclusion measures convened Tuesday morning to discuss how to address the hateful message.
Here's the whole problem in a sentence. Too many groups minding everyone else's freaking business. Campus Security is the only group on this list that a college student should ever need. :lmao:
As you said, the problem is too many people getting involved, and each trying to out do the others on how liberal they can be.

If these assholes had a real job, they wouldn't have time to be getting in everyone's business.

BTW, the ass that called this a hate crime should be jailed for filing a false police report.

Where's the crime???

I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Designer wrote:
College Vice President Tony Chambers sent a letter to campus condemning this “act of cowardly hatred” and “intimidation.”

If they can read hate and intimidation from a small post-it note that says "Suck it up, pussies" they must have a small brain. The people in that town and college need to stand up and yell "Enough of this PC BS". If you are offended or intimidated then go home, get under the covers and hide you head while the rest of the world goes on to other more important things. Like taking proper care of our Veterans. :soapbox:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:
Designer wrote:
College Vice President Tony Chambers sent a letter to campus condemning this “act of cowardly hatred” and “intimidation.”

If they can read hate and intimidation from a small post-it note that says "Suck it up, pussies" they must have a small brain. The people in that town and college need to stand up and yell "Enough of this PC BS". If you are offended or intimidated then go home, get under the covers and hide you head while the rest of the world goes on to other more important things. Like taking proper care of our Veterans. :soapbox:

I agree 100% John........... :clap: :clap: :clap: :rock:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"