PROOF of voter fraud by leftists

Keep it civil
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

PROOF of voter fraud by leftists

Post by Designer »

Clerks across eight counties are reporting that the Vermont Democratic Party submitted unauthorized absentee ballot requests for the general election — an illegal act under Vermont election laws.

While the Secretary of State’s office doesn’t keep a record of unauthorized ballot requests, Watchdog’s calls to 17 town clerks found that the VDP made 115 requests for absentee ballots without voters’ approval.

The number of unauthorized requests may be much higher since Vermont has 237 towns and nine cities, and because unauthorized requests are discovered only when voters report the suspicious activity to local clerks.

As reported by Vermont Watchdog, multiple campaigns requested absentee ballots for voters without permission. Third parties, such as political campaigns, are allowed to request absentee ballots, but only with voters’ approval. [space] Watchdog’s inquiry to seven town clerks in Franklin County uncovered 54 unauthorized requests. In reaching out to 11 municipalities in Rutland County, Watchdog uncovered 36 unauthorized requests.

Ed Ballantyne, the VDP’s county chair for Franklin, refused Watchdog’s request for an interview. Julian Fenn, the VDP’s regional field organizer for Rutland, didn’t return multiple requests for an interview.

Chris Larson, county chair for Rutland County, told Watchdog his local field staff mistakenly requested unauthorized ballots because of a volunteer error in which two lists got mixed up. “We’re making changes to the process to insure an error like this doesn’t happen again,” Larson told Watchdog.

In three towns in Windham County — Marlboro, Jamaica and Grafton — the VDP made 15 unauthorized absentee ballot requests, out of 16 total requests. [space] Will Senning, director of elections at the Secretary of State’s office, told Watchdog he is aware of about 30 incidents of unauthorized requests made by the Vermont Democratic Party.

Verify here:
http://constitution.com/17-different-ve ... rat-party/

So!......this Ed Ballantyne "person" :roll: and this Julian Fenn "person" :roll: of the Vermont dem-o-CRAP Party refused to be interviewed? :uhh:

Anyone want to guess WHY?? :Umm:

LIARS AND CHEATS!! :hellfire: ALL OF THEM!!! :fubird:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Re: PROOF of voter fraud by leftists

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Let me see if I got this straight... they presented a request for absentee ballots but it was refused... is that correct? If it is correct then there were no illegal votes cast or did I miss the part where they were given ballots? ;IDunno:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:Let me see if I got this straight... they presented a request for absentee ballots but it was refused... is that correct? If it is correct then there were no illegal votes cast or did I miss the part where they were given ballots? ;IDunno:
Where do you see that these requests were denied? That the absentee Votes were not cast?

Furthermore....did you read this?

The number of unauthorized requests may be much higher since Vermont has 237 towns and nine cities, and because unauthorized requests are discovered only when voters report the suspicious activity to local clerks.

How many other Counties did this happen and NOT be reported? (Remember the Dem-o-CRAPS are such law-breaking, underhanded LIARS that they even cheated on the election of their Candidate (cheating Bernie Sanders to win the election of hil-LIAR-ee)

The dem-o-CRAPS are WELL KNOWN for cheating on Elections (the Dead Voting, "get out the vote" campaigns targeting illegal aliens in large cities like Chicago Los Angeles, etc).

And didn't you read what was discovered by PEW Research about questionable voter registrations (18 MILLION) and the large number of DEAD people registered to vote (2 MILLION)?

You really need to be better acquainted with what is really happening on this subject.

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

Designer wrote:
BlacktopTravelr wrote:Let me see if I got this straight... they presented a request for absentee ballots but it was refused... is that correct? If it is correct then there were no illegal votes cast or did I miss the part where they were given ballots? ;IDunno:
Where do you see that these requests were denied? That the absentee Votes were not cast?
I could ask you where you saw they were approved and the ballots cast?

How many other Counties did this happen and NOT be reported? (Remember the Dem-o-CRAPS are such law-breaking, underhanded LIARS that they even cheated on the election of their Candidate (cheating Bernie Sanders to win the election of hil-LIAR-ee)

The dem-o-CRAPS are WELL KNOWN for cheating on Elections (the Dead Voting, "get out the vote" campaigns targeting illegal aliens in large cities like Chicago Los Angeles, etc).

And didn't you read what was discovered by PEW Research about questionable voter registrations (18 MILLION) and the large number of DEAD people registered to vote (2 MILLION)?

You really need to be better acquainted with what is really happening on this subject.
And you need to quit assuming there is fraud when none has been proven. As I have said many times, if there is fraud then prove it in courts and put those people behind bars. All I hear and see is the "my dad can kick your dads ass" thing over and over. Prove it in court and if the D.A. won't file charges then elect a new D.A. or judge or whoever is stopping justice from happening. The constant whining and name calling isn't doing anything to change the so-called fraud at the ballot box.

Now I have no problem with what you are trying to do, I actually admire you for it, but the constant bad mouthing of people that haven't been found guilty of fraud isn't proving a thing to people like me. I want to see where people are found guilty and put in jail for a long, long time. Especially since we are talking about a very serious thing here and that is electing the next POTUS. If the charges can't be proven in a court of law then I say "Suck it up, pussy." :lolfall:

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:
Designer wrote:
I could ask you where you saw they were approved and the ballots cast?

And you need to quit assuming there is fraud when none has been proven. As I have said many times, if there is fraud then prove it in courts and put those people behind bars. All I hear and see is the "my dad can kick your dads ass" thing over and over. Prove it in court and if the D.A. won't file charges then elect a new D.A. or judge or whoever is stopping justice from happening. The constant whining and name calling isn't doing anything to change the so-called fraud at the ballot box.

Now I have no problem with what you are trying to do, I actually admire you for it, but the constant bad mouthing of people that haven't been found guilty of fraud isn't proving a thing to people like me. I want to see where people are found guilty and put in jail for a long, long time. Especially since we are talking about a very serious thing here and that is electing the next POTUS. If the charges can't be proven in a court of law then I say "Suck it up, pussy." :lolfall:
Sometimes I wonder if you were born an idiot or had to work at it.

All of the evidence presented and you STILL don't believe it is happening???

IF people don't believe it is happening, we will NEVER get it fixed. It takes people to push the "powers that be" to fix the problem, you, and others like you, lack of belief is a MAJOR roadblock to getting anything done. HOW can you NOT understand this???

This happened in your state, do you even know it happened???

http://newsok.com/article/5515300

"The investigation has revealed that both Ronald and Brenda Henry submitted Oklahoma absentee ballots to Cecilia Taft to be notarized for the ... election," the investigator reported in the affidavit.

Taft currently is the mayor of Luther, according to the town's website. The investigator reported Taft admitted she notarized absentee ballot affidavits without the people on the affidavits being present. At least nine ballots were fraudulently prepared that way, according to the affidavit.

The investigator reported he interviewed some of the people who supposedly voted absentee. One man said he didn't fill out a ballot or vote in the election.

Some of Ronald Henry's relatives who were interviewed said they filled out their absentee ballots.

One relative said he took the ballot to "a guy" in Oklahoma City to notarize it when, in actuality, Taft notarized it, the investigator reported.

Another relative said she filled out her ballot and personally gave it to Taft. The investigator reported, though, that the relative's name was misspelled twice on the ballot affidavit.

No charge has been filed against Taft."

Why are YOU not screaming for the charges to be brought against her????
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

Herb wrote: Why are YOU not screaming for the charges to be brought against her????
Because I'm not the one hollering about all the fraudulent votes cast. Now take your chill pill and suck it up, pussy. :blink:

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:
Herb wrote: Why are YOU not screaming for the charges to be brought against her????
Because I'm not the one hollering about all the fraudulent votes cast. Now take your chill pill and suck it up, pussy. :blink:
No, you are the one allowing people to cast fraudulent votes.

And people wonder why we can't get a screwed up system fixed.

Lack of concern by people that are supposed to be concerned about the government being screwed up.

The only thing evil needs to succeed is for (supposedly) good people to do nothing.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

BlacktopTravelr wrote: And you need to quit assuming there is fraud when none has been proven. As I have said many times, if there is fraud then prove it in courts and put those people behind bars. All I hear and see is the "my dad can kick your dads ass" thing over and over. Prove it in court and if the D.A. won't file charges then elect a new D.A. or judge or whoever is stopping justice from happening. The constant whining and name calling isn't doing anything to change the so-called fraud at the ballot box.
you are dumb as fuking MUD pal!

Both Herb and I have shown you MANY TIMES evidence of voter fraud. YOU are being an IGNORAMUS by not acknowledging all that evidence!

Here. Mr. "I don't get it".....munch on all this ADDITIONAL EVIDENCE that goes beyond what we have SHOWN YOU ALREADY!!

1. http://hotair.com/archives/2016/08/10/a ... r-happens/

Quote from this Article:
Olivia Lee Reynolds, 60, is one of three women who were involved in a fraud during the 2013 Dothan municipal election. Reynolds was in a relationship with District 2 City Commissioner Amos Newsome, who beat challenger Lamesa Danzey by 14 votes. Reynolds also worked on Newsome’s campaign.
Reynolds was doing her ballot stuffing on behalf of Democratic Dothan, Alabama District 2 City Commissioner Amos Newsome. For his part, Newsome was later arrested on assault charges after punching out a reporter who dared to ask him about the vote rigging. Ms. Reynolds was only one of four people eventually convicted in this scheme which looked to be a conspiracy by all accounts. It’s unclear why Reynolds bothered appealing her conviction in the first place since she apologized for doing it after her first trial.

2. 9/24/2016: Dead people Voting in Colorado

Quote from this Article:
Local officials in Colorado acknowledged "very serious" voter fraud after learning of votes cast in multiple elections under the named of recently-deceased residents. A local media outlet uncovered the fraud by comparing voting history databases in the state with federal government death records. Dead people Voting in Colorado Washington Examiner, Sept 24, 2016

3. http://www.kentucky.com/news/state/article83737157.html

Quote from this article:
A Pike County man was indicted on multiple felony charges of election fraud Tuesday in connection with this spring’s primary election, according to the office of Attorney General Andy Beshear.

(This was a left-winger committing voter FRAUD in the dem-o-CRAP primaries.)

4. http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/ ... a-n1811547

Quote from this Article:
Fraud: Local NBC Investigation Discovers Dozens of Illegal Voters in Florida

5. http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/ ... a-n1818137

Quote from this Article:
State election officials are looking into thousands of cases where registered voters may have voted in two states or after their reported death. A report presented Wednesday by Elections Director Kim Strach to the Joint Legislative Elections Oversight Committee said 81 voters have a voter history later than the date of their death. The audit further identified 13,416 deceased voters on voter rolls in Oct. 13. The audit showed 155,692 registered North Carolina voters whose first and last names, dates of birth and last four digits of their Social Security number match those of voters registered in other states, but who most recently registered or voted elsewhere. A total of 35,750 voters with matching first and last names and date of birth were registered in North Carolina and another state, and voted in both states in the 2012 general election. Another 765 voters with an exact match of first and last name, date of birth and last four digits of their Social Security number were registered and voted in the 2012 general election in North Carolina and another state...A total of 28 states participated in the crosscheck, leaving data missing from 22 other states.

6. http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-c ... 1A20140912

Quote from this article:
A California state senator convicted on eight felony counts of perjury and voter fraud was sentenced to 90 days in jail on Friday in one of three ethics scandals involving Democratic lawmakers in the most populous U.S. state.
Senator Roderick Wright of Los Angeles was convicted in January of lying about whether he lived in the district he sought to represent, the first in a string of criminal proceedings against three state senators this year that effectively cost Democrats their two-thirds majority in the California Senate.

7. http://www.nhregister.com/government-an ... ud-charges

Quote from this Article:
HARTFORD >> State Rep. Christina “Tita” Ayala, D-Bridgeport, was arrested Friday on 19 voting fraud charges.

8. http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/ ... a-n2168330

Quote from this article:
Fraud: CBS News Discovers Hundreds of Dead Voters in Greater Los Angeles

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW????

Sheesh! :roll:

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Designer wrote:
BlacktopTravelr wrote:

CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW????

Sheesh! :roll:
Sure he can hear you, he just doesn't give a damn about things like this.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

Herb wrote:
BlacktopTravelr wrote:
No, you are the one allowing people to cast fraudulent votes.

And people wonder why we can't get a screwed up system fixed.

Lack of concern by people that are supposed to be concerned about the government being screwed up.

The only thing evil needs to succeed is for (supposedly) good people to do nothing.
First off I don't let anyone do anything. People are responsible for their own actions not me.

Now you want to blame me for the screwed up system we have, I say grow up and do something about it other than blame someone for not doing something on a bike forum.

The only lack of concern is why you and Designer are posting this crap on a bike forum and not doing anything to stop the fraud you say is happening.

Now posting a quote is really going to change things. :lolfall: Suck it up, pussy. :XmasTree:

Hey Designer, here is your problem
A California state senator convicted on eight felony counts of perjury and voter fraud was sentenced to 90 days in jail on Friday in one of three ethics scandals involving Democratic lawmakers in the most populous U.S. state.

I'll even bet the felon votes after he gets out. :lolfall:

The man gets 90 days for committing 8 felonies and I face 7 to 15 years for one and that one was for doing what the courts tell me to do :bang: . You want to know why I don't care about voter fraud.... because except for you and Herb no one else cares enough to put this scum behind bars for a long long time.

Now I'm through having my fun and teasing you both. [emoji2] [space] :cheers: [space] :XmasTree:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:Hey Designer, here is your problem.....
Hey numbskull! [space] Listen up!

I don't have a... "problem".... pal. :roll: [space] It is YOU that has "The Problem"...pal.

YOU were bitching and whining that there wasn't any voter fraud going on:
BlacktopTravelr wrote:And you need to quit assuming there is fraud when none has been proven. As I have said many times, if there is fraud then prove it in courts and put those people behind bars.
BlacktopTravelr wrote:I say BS. What kind of judge gets so upset at this lady and has a laundry list of past charges and then gives her a slap on the wrist...... You people are going to tell me that voter fraud isn't as bad......If half of this society doesn't take voter fraud seriously, especially judges, then why should I?
BlacktopTravelr wrote:Is all the proof you have? One little lady that gets a lousy 5 years and doesn't even do all of it?
And We,..both Herb and I,..posted LOADS of evidence there was. [space] ALL of which YOU ignorantly ignored and continued your Brain-Dead Rantings in Denial of said same. (see above quotes from YOU)

Now that you have been thoroughly HUMILIATED by all the evidence that was ADDED TO what we both have already posted..... and show yourself to be the idiot Herb says...you TRY to play the tired old game of...."I'm having my fun and teasing you both"....it was all for entertainment"... LIE to try to save face.

BULLSHIT!! :lmao: :lmao:

That you think you can sell us all such a crock of fukking BULLSHIT further PROVES what Herb says.

Allow me to quote you one more time:
"Now take your chill pill and suck it up, pussy.
You need to do what you say.....pal ;)

Oh...just one more thing....here's EVEN MORE evidence of left-wing fraud:

9. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... efe-sting/

Quote from this Article:
Scott Foval and Robert Creamer, two little-known but influential Democratic political operatives, have left their jobs after video investigations by James O'Keefe's Project Veritas Action found Foval entertaining dark notions about how to win elections. Foval was laid off Monday by Americans United for Change, where he had been national field director; Creamer announced Tuesday night that he was “stepping back” from the work he was doing for the unified Democratic campaign for Hillary Clinton.

The moves came after 36 hours of coverage, led by conservative and social media, for O'Keefe's video series “Rigging the Election.” In them, Foval is filmed telling hidden-camera-toting journalists about how they have disrupted Republican events. Foval also goes on at length about how an organization might cover up in-person voter fraud. In another Tuesday night statement, the Creamer-founded Democracy Partners, which used Foval as a contractor, denounced both Project Veritas and the statements caught on camera.

The result of all that was that the “Rigging the Election” videos got a skeptical reception — at first. But the video of Foval, a Wisconsin-based politico with a long résumé, had him bragging about a litany of political dirty tricks

[emoji41]

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

Designer wrote:
BlacktopTravelr wrote:Hey Designer, here is your problem.....
Hey numbskull! [space] Listen up!

I don't have a... "problem".... pal. :roll: [space] It is YOU that has "The Problem"...pal.

YOU were bitching and whining that there wasn't any voter fraud going on:
BlacktopTravelr wrote:And you need to quit assuming there is fraud when none has been proven. As I have said many times, if there is fraud then prove it in courts and put those people behind bars.
BlacktopTravelr wrote:I say BS. What kind of judge gets so upset at this lady and has a laundry list of past charges and then gives her a slap on the wrist...... You people are going to tell me that voter fraud isn't as bad......If half of this society doesn't take voter fraud seriously, especially judges, then why should I?
BlacktopTravelr wrote:Is all the proof you have? One little lady that gets a lousy 5 years and doesn't even do all of it?
And We,..both Herb and I,..posted LOADS of evidence there was. [space] ALL of which YOU ignorantly ignored and continued your Brain-Dead Rantings in Denial of said same. (see above quotes from YOU)

Now that you have been thoroughly HUMILIATED by all the evidence that was ADDED TO what we both have already posted..... and show yourself to be the idiot Herb says...you TRY to play the tired old game of...."I'm having my fun and teasing you both"....it was all for entertainment"... LIE to try to save face.

BULLSHIT!! :lmao: :lmao:

That you think you can sell us all such a crock of fukking BULLSHIT further PROVES what Herb says.

Allow me to quote you one more time:
"Now take your chill pill and suck it up, pussy.
You need to do what you say.....pal ;)

Oh...just one more thing....here's EVEN MORE evidence of left-wing fraud:

9. https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... efe-sting/

Quote from this Article:
Scott Foval and Robert Creamer, two little-known but influential Democratic political operatives, have left their jobs after video investigations by James O'Keefe's Project Veritas Action found Foval entertaining dark notions about how to win elections. Foval was laid off Monday by Americans United for Change, where he had been national field director; Creamer announced Tuesday night that he was “stepping back” from the work he was doing for the unified Democratic campaign for Hillary Clinton.

The moves came after 36 hours of coverage, led by conservative and social media, for O'Keefe's video series “Rigging the Election.” In them, Foval is filmed telling hidden-camera-toting journalists about how they have disrupted Republican events. Foval also goes on at length about how an organization might cover up in-person voter fraud. In another Tuesday night statement, the Creamer-founded Democracy Partners, which used Foval as a contractor, denounced both Project Veritas and the statements caught on camera.

The result of all that was that the “Rigging the Election” videos got a skeptical reception — at first. But the video of Foval, a Wisconsin-based politico with a long résumé, had him bragging about a litany of political dirty tricks

[emoji41]
Waste of time trying to reason with him... He has no reasoning powers.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

Designer you are dumber than I thought possible.

Calling people fraudulent on a public forum is not what you call smart. You wont like prison because you are a little nancy boy and your arse hole will look like a clowns pocket after a week.

keep on ---this is great even after this warning you will continue wont you :popcorn:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:Designer you are dumber than I thought possible. Calling people fraudulent on a public forum is not what you call smart. You wont like prison because you are a little nancy boy and your arse hole will look like a clowns pocket after a week. keep on ---this is great even after this warning you will continue wont you

First Iam not calling anyone in these voter fraud examples fraudulent. Those are articles published by someone ELSE. [space] So any ..."calling someone fraudulent"... was done by THEM...not ME.

Second, When someone IS FRAUDULENT......then to say they WERE FRAUDULENT is merely saying THE TRUTH. Truth for which you cannot be convicted and sent to prison,....you Inebriated, Mouth-drooling Moron.

It must be close to closing time at the Bar. :roll:

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Designer wrote:,....you Inebriated, Mouth-drooling Moron.

It must be close to closing time at the Bar. :roll:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Geez this hole is good fishing [emoji476] [emoji476] [emoji476] [emoji476]

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote:
Designer wrote:,....you Inebriated, Mouth-drooling Moron. It must be close to closing time at the Bar. :roll:
Geez this hole is good fishing
:funnylast: [space] Pretty much predictable!

Now that he's totally humiliated himself and sees that it leaves him nothing to say to Save Face.... we see him trot out the Stale Old Ploy that he is fishing and hooking others! :bs:

He you drunk! [space] It is YOU that is hooked! [emoji2]

All I have to do is point out you are inebriated again or show everyone your stupid spelling mistakes (that a Grade Schooler wouldn't even make :uhh: ) and it is GUARANTEED you will bite! :bow: A simple review of your past history of posting proves it. [emoji106]

Looks like the Alcohol is blurring your abilities to see reality again.

Here piggy piggy piggy! [emoji476]

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

:lmao: :lmao: Every time [emoji476] ---your so much fun, Good night

How old are you, do you live with your mum?

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Fred wrote::lmao: :lmao: Every time [emoji476] ---your so much fun, Good night How old are you, do you live with your mum?
:lmao: :lmao:

Mention the alcohol problem he has and he's right there! [emoji476] ---your so much fun. Now Go sleep it off. Good Night. [emoji2]

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

Evidence of voter fraud and even convictions are easy to find in every state. Here's just a 23-state sampling I found in about 30 seconds.

California

In only three counties in California’s 2016 presidential primary, there were reportedly 194 people who voted twice. Some voters were voting once by mail, then going to polls and voting again, according to the East Bay Times. It is possible that even more mail votes were submitted fraudulently, but only 194 people actually voted in person after having a mail ballot submitted for them, leading to them being caught.

Missouri

The initial results of a Democratic primary in St. Louis this year were scrapped after absentee ballots were improperly recorded. The first election, which had shown incumbent Penny Hubbard winning the race, was re-done. In the special election that followed, Hubbard’s opponent, Bruce Franks, Jr., decisively won.

Florida

Deisy Penton de Cabrera was convicted in 2013 of possessing more than two ballots which belong to other voters. Cabrera was found with 12 absentee ballots of other people and was keeping a list of elderly Hispanic voters, many whom were deaf, blind, or had Alzheimer’s.

Kentucky

In Magoffin County, Ky., three people were convicted of felony voter fraud in 2016. Magoffin County Magistrate Gary Risner, Deputy County Clerk Larry Shepard, and Tami Jo Risner were discovered buying votes.

During the case, the court heard witnesses testify to being paid $50 to vote for a slate in 2014.

North Carolina

Pasco Parker, a Tennessee resident, pleaded guilty to felony voter fraud in North Carolina in 2015 after he voted in person in Tennessee, then sent in absentee ballots to Florida and North Carolina.

Virginia

Just a few weeks ago, Harrisonburg, Va., claimed about 20 voter applications were submitted for dead people. A voter registration group called “HarrisonburgVOTES” is responsible for the applications, and the group is reportedly headed by Joe Fitzgerald, chairman of the Democratic Committee in Harrisonburg.

An investigation has been launched.

Colorado

An investigation in Colorado in September, 2016, revealed that dead people were voting in multiple elections. “We do believe there were several instances of potential vote fraud that occurred,” Colorado Secretary of State Wayne Williams told local news station CBS4.

An egregious example of illegal voter fraud in Colorado was that of Sara Sosa, a woman who died in 2009, yet “voted” in 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013.

Michigan

Two Democratic officials in Michigan, Jason Bauer and Mike McGuinness, were convicted in 2012 for involvement in an election fraud scheme. The two men attempted to put a fake “Tea Party” candidate on the ballot to split the conservative vote.

A North Carolina watchdog group called the “Voter Integrity Project” uncovered Parker’s fraud.

Arkansas

Democratic State Rep. Hudson Hallum, along with his father Ken Hallum and two campaign workers, were caught bribing absentee voters and tampering with ballots. They pleaded guilty and were sentenced in 2013.

Georgia

A Georgia man named Mohammad Shafiq fraudulently tampered with voter registrations during a 2012 election. Shafiq was convicted and sentenced in 2015.

Indiana

Former Indiana Secretary of State Charlie White was convicted of felony charges in 2012 after lying about his address to keep collecting a paycheck from the Fishers Town Council.

Pennsylvania

In early 2015, Pennsylvania Secretary of the Commonwealth Carol Aichele announced, “there’s potential voter fraud in Pennsylvania,” going on to say that around 731 people may have double voted in Pennsylvania.

Arizona

Arizona woman Carol Hannah voted in both Arizona and Colorado in 2010. Hannah was convicted of voter fraud in Colorado and lost her right to vote.

Iowa

An Iowa woman named Mayra Alejandra Lopez Morales pled guilty and was convicted in a voter fraud case in 2014. Morales, not a citizen of the United States, registered and voted in the 2012 election.

Connecticut

Former Connecticut State Rep. Christina Ayala was convicted in 2015 for election law violations. Ayala voted several times in districts where she did not live.

Kansas

Michael L. Hannum pled guilty and was convicted in Kansas for voting in both Nebraska and Kansas in 2012.

Louisiana

Louisiana man Stanley Leger pled guilty to buying votes in a mayoral race. Leger reportedly paid mentally impaired people to vote for a candidate he worked for.

Maryland

Wendy Rosen, a 2012 Democratic congressional candidate in Maryland, brought her campaign to an end after revelations surfaced that she voted in 2006 and 2008 in both Maryland and Florida. Rosen pleaded guilty to illegal voting in 2013.

Alaska

A Mexican man named Rogelio Mejorada-Lopez was registered to vote in Alaska and voted in several elections. He was caught and convicted in 2005.

Wisconsin

Robert Munroe, a Wisconsin resident, was convicted in 2016 of voting several times in elections throughout 2011 and 2012, and even voted twice, in two different states in the presidential election of 2012.

Munroe blamed the voting on being in a “fugue state,” though several emails and texts shared in court show him encouraging friends and family to vote and donate money to candidates.

Alabama

Three women in Alabama were found guilty of various voter fraud charges in 2015 after tampering with numerous absentee ballots in a City Commissioner race.

Massachusetts

Enrico Villamaino, a Republican candidate for state representative pled guilty and was convicted in 2013 for various charges in voter fraud in East Longmeadow, Mass.

Ohio

In Cincinnati, Ohio, a poll worker named Melowese Richardson was convicted on four counts of illegal voting in 2013. Richardson voted twice in the 2012 presidential election, and voted three other times for her sister who is in a coma.

During the trial, Richardson suggested her prosecution may be because she is black and supporting Obama.

10/20/2016
http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/20/heres ... 23-states/
Like Designer implied, we'll never know how widespread voter fraud is unless the issue is kept on the front burner and not dismissed - as Democrats do - as negligible and not having an impact on our elections.

Drivers licenses are being issued to illegals in at least 10 states now, illegals are automatically registered to vote as part of the drivers license application process in some states, and many of these illegals are voting - we already know that much. We really have no clue how many are voting illegally, but I've seen estimates in the millions. One estimate put the number of votes cast by non-citizens at 3 million in California alone.

I'd be the first to agree that there aren't a lot of convictions, but that's because the problem is currently being dismissed. In many cases, investigations and convictions are dependent upon complaints being lodged before action can be taken. Unless one agrees that illegals can legally vote under our constitution and federal and state and laws, one has to agree that the real fraud - like so many of our problems - is tied to immigration. The Democrat Party wouldn't be aggressively fighting voter ID laws if they weren't benefiting from not scrutinizing voter's eligibility to vote.

I don't know how others feel, but I consider our voting privileges to be as sacred as our flag. We should be aggressively investigating voter fraud and throwing the book at each and every person who fraudulently registers to vote or casts an illegal vote. Only citizens should be allowed to vote in federal elections and that person should be required to properly identify themselves before voting. Furthermore, states should have the free will to pass voter ID laws to their liking. The idea that one should only need a verifiable address to vote in state and national elections is preposterous.
lovineveryminuteofit

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Herb »

SuzyRidr2 wrote:Evidence of voter fraud and even convictions are easy to find in every state. Here's just a 23-state sampling I found in about 30 seconds.

Like Designer implied, we'll never know how widespread voter fraud is unless the issue is kept on the front burner and not dismissed - as Democrats do - as negligible and not having an impact on our elections.

Drivers licenses are being issued to illegals in at least 10 states now, illegals are automatically registered to vote as part of the drivers license application process in some states, and many of these illegals are voting - we already know that much. We really have no clue how many are voting illegally, but I've seen estimates in the millions. One estimate put the number of votes cast by non-citizens at 3 million in California alone.

I'd be the first to agree that there aren't a lot of convictions, but that's because the problem is currently being dismissed. In many cases, investigations and convictions are dependent upon complaints being lodged before action can be taken. Unless one agrees that illegals can legally vote under our constitution and federal and state and laws, one has to agree that the real fraud - like so many of our problems - is tied to immigration. The Democrat Party wouldn't be aggressively fighting voter ID laws if they weren't benefiting from not scrutinizing voter's eligibility to vote.

I don't know how others feel, but I consider our voting privileges to be as sacred as our flag. We should be aggressively investigating voter fraud and throwing the book at each and every person who fraudulently registers to vote or casts an illegal vote. Only citizens should be allowed to vote in federal elections and that person should be required to properly identify themselves before voting. Furthermore, states should have the free will to pass voter ID laws to their liking. The idea that one should only need a verifiable address to vote in state and national elections is preposterous.
I have noticed that even when someone is caught, and prosecuted, it very seldom makes it in the news. I wonder if this is a deliberate action by the demonrat LMSM to downplay the issue, OR is it that because only things out of the ordinary make it to the news cycle and this is so damn common that if isn't worth reporting on???