Navy Veterans home Torched and Destroyed

Keep it civil
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Navy Veterans home Torched and Destroyed

Post by Designer »

As reported by Fox 13 News, anti-Trump extremists displayed the left's epic intolerance by destroying a Navy veteran and Donald Trump supporter's home in Plant City, Florida.

The home was gutted, set aflame and vandalized with anti-Trump and anti-white graffiti; "f*** Trump" and the racial slur "cracker" were among the choice words displayed inside and on the exterior of the now-destroyed house.

Matthew Smith believes he, his wife and their two small children were targeted because he expressed his conservative, pro-Trump and pro-Second Amendment political views on social media.

"We supported Trump from when he started running for office," said Brittany Smith, Matthew's wife.

Aside from Matthew's Facebook posts, she says the family never took their Trump support public. "We never made it public. We never had a sign in our backyard, so no one really knew we were pro Trump," she said.

Thankfully, the family was away house-sitting for a relative at the time of the attack. Smith was informed of the devastating news via a 3:00 a.m. telephone call from a neighbor who first called 911 after seeing the pouring of smoke coming from the back of the home.

"It's not what I expected out of America," Smith told Fox 13. "It should be us figuring problems out together."

Anyone want to guess what side of The Political Aisle the perpetrators of this Egregious and Heinous Crime are?

N-trude?......Pinky Toscadero?.....Lechbass?.... do you have any guesses?.....Please...step forward with your opinions.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Re: Navy Veterans home Torched and Destroyed

Post by DevilsFan »

It can't be Liberals! They're "peace and love" people!!! :bonk:

Seriously, I think there's more to this story. There were two other homes in different areas of Tampa that were also set on fire with similar "hate" patterns. Just my thoughts as I am not criminal profiler, but I think the "theme" of these crimes don't necessarily have a main focus of anti-Trump. It may be a ruse to distract from something else.

Again, just my thoughts and I am in no way a professional in these matters. But something's just not adding up. As of yet...
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

DevilsFan wrote:It can't be Liberals! They're "peace and love" people!!! :bonk:

Seriously, I think there's more to this story. There were two other homes in different areas of Tampa that were also set on fire with similar "hate" patterns. Just my thoughts as I am not criminal profiler, but I think the "theme" of these crimes don't necessarily have a main focus of anti-Trump. It may be a ruse to distract from something else.

Again, just my thoughts and I am in no way a professional in these matters. But something's just not adding up. As of yet...
anyone know if the other homes were owned/occupied by whites, or Trump supporters?
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Lest one forget about the many homes that were burned or destroyed after obozo took office...how soon we forget :bonk: :bonk:
Ooopss.......
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Herb wrote:
DevilsFan wrote:It can't be Liberals! They're "peace and love" people!!! :bonk:

Seriously, I think there's more to this story. There were two other homes in different areas of Tampa that were also set on fire with similar "hate" patterns. Just my thoughts as I am not criminal profiler, but I think the "theme" of these crimes don't necessarily have a main focus of anti-Trump. It may be a ruse to distract from something else. Again, just my thoughts and I am in no way a professional in these matters. But something's just not adding up. As of yet...
Anyone know if the other homes were owned/occupied by whites, or Trump supporters?
Apparently this is indeed left-wingers lashing out in their all-to-typical Immature, Emotionally-charged, Violent and Disgusting manner as they are prone to do.

More from this Article and more:
As reported by The Daily Wire, Florida has been stricken by a series of anti-Trump and anti-white hate crimes in recent days, and investigators are looking into possible connections to this most recent attack on the Smiths.

In Mango, mobile homes were vandalized with anti-Trump graffiti and one vacant home was set on fire. In Hillsborough, "kill white people" and "black lives matter" graffiti was found along a major highway, homes and businesses.

Over the last few weeks, there have been innumerable hate crime attacks against Trump supporters, all of which have received barely any mainstream media attention.

Meanwhile, so-called hate crimes blamed on Trump supporters, the majority of which turned out to be completely fake, have received ample news coverage.This attack once again highlights the fact that leftists, while preaching “tolerance” and “diversity,” are the most intolerant people you could ever meet, and cannot stand diversity of opinion, lashing out against it with abuse and violence on a regular basis.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!