Carrier Co. to keep 1,000 jobs in America

Keep it civil
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Carrier Co. to keep 1,000 jobs in America

Post by Designer »

President-Elect Trump is Already Embarrassing obama in Job Creation!

by Kevin Jackson | Nov 30, 2016

President-Elect Donald Trump hasn’t even hit the Oval Office and he’s markedly more effective than obamasshole.
[space] With respect to THE TRUMP :rock: !! however, holy mother of Moses: a man who actually keeping his campaign promises.

In a September debate against Hillary Clinton, THE TRUMP :rock: !! castigated Carrier’s decision to move hundreds of air-conditioner manufacturing jobs from Indianapolis to Mexico. [space] Trump couldn’t blame the companies for what they were doing, as he himself did the same thing. However, he proved that he understood the problem. [space] There are valid reasons these companies move their operations offshore, and Trump knows this. So these issues should be addressed.

In a surprise move, Carrier and the Trump Administration have reached an agreement:

" We are pleased to have reached a deal with President-elect Trump & VP-elect Pence to keep close to 1,000 jobs in Indy. More details soon."

Air conditioning company Carrier said Tuesday that it had reached an agreement with President-elect Donald Trump that would keep 1,000 jobs in Indianapolis.

Trump and Vice President-elect Mike Pence, Indiana’s outgoing governor, planned to travel to the state Thursday to unveil the agreement alongside company officials.

This announcement will reverberate within the business community, and America at large.

Because of Donald Trump :rock: !!, 1000 residents of Indiana will keep good paying jobs. While barack obamasshole was traipsing around America campaigning for a crook, Trump implemented his plan. And you can bet we will get other announcements soon.

Finally America will get real jobs. Carrier is just the first step.

I know our team will work diligently with President Trump to create opportunities. Our projects are underway at Tea Party Community for those who wish to join and help.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Re: Carrier Co. to keep 1,000 jobs in America

Post by DevilsFan »

2 things on this:

1) He ain't even in office yet and he's "getting things done"!!!

2) I haven't heard too many liberal media outlets COMPLAIN about what a bad thing this is!!!

Come on, Rachel Madcow...go tell these employees this is a bad thing!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

If he keeps on like this he'll be assassinated before he officially takes the oath of office. :lmao:
lovineveryminuteofit

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

SuzyRidr2 wrote:If he keeps on like this he'll be assassinated before he officially takes the oath of office. :lmao:
The news had an interview with an union member that voted for Trump, the interviewer was amazed that a union member would vote for Trump. The guy said that Trump was saying what he believed....

:cheers:
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

If the 2500 or so assholes who promised to leave if Trump was elected would finally do so ...that would be another 2500 job applications waiting to be filled out......ain't America great? [emoji106]
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

draggindakota
Studying MC Handbook
My Bike: 01 VS800

Post by draggindakota »

Good news, I just wish his deal included the United plant in Huntington where my sister has worked for 30+ years.

draggindakota
Studying MC Handbook
My Bike: 01 VS800

Post by draggindakota »

SuzyRidr2 wrote:If he keeps on like this he'll be assassinated before he officially takes the oath of office. :lmao:
Would not surprise me in the slightest.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

draggindakota wrote:Good news, I just wish his deal included the United plant in Huntington where my sister has worked for 30+ years.
Give THE TRUMP :rock: !! some time. ;) [space] He's not even sworn in yet. :bow:

As The Wiser Ones amongst Us Americans realize....HE IS MAKING AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. :clap: [emoji106]

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

JFL Live
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by JFL Live »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:If the 2500 or so assholes who promised to leave if Trump was elected would finally do so ...that would be another 2500 job applications waiting to be filled out......ain't America great? [emoji106]

I heard George Soros is paying protesters $15 an hour to protest Trump...

and those are even more jobs Trump has created! [emoji106]
_I"T"|[___|___]
[---T--L -OlllllllO-]
()_)"""()_)/"**")_)

You will ride eternal, shiny and chrome...

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

draggindakota wrote:
Would not surprise me in the slightest.
Me either. Not in the least. Nor would it surprise me if we found out that some of our top government heads were in on it. Whenever there's billions of dollars in play ... look out. :blink:
lovineveryminuteofit

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

JFL Live wrote:
Suzuki Johnny wrote:If the 2500 or so assholes who promised to leave if Trump was elected would finally do so ...that would be another 2500 job applications waiting to be filled out......ain't America great? [emoji106]

I heard George Soros is paying protesters $15 an hour to protest Trump...

and those are even more jobs Trump has created! [emoji106]

[emoji106] :clap: :clap:

In years to come those protestors will be striking for higher wages demanding 30 bucks an hour and the next year they will be replaced by
robots [emoji106]
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

Herb wrote: The news had an interview with an union member that voted for Trump, the interviewer was amazed that a union member would vote for Trump. The guy said that Trump was saying what he believed....

:cheers:
The media and the Democrats have learned nothing. They are both still clueless. Now, media pundits are parroting that Trump and Kellyanne Conway ran on a platform of white supremacy. Democrats reacted by moving farther left and doubling down on stupidity. They reelected Nancy Pelosi as House leader and are about to appoint a Louis Farrakhan groupie who thinks blacks should have their own state as head of the DNC.

In the Democrat's wee minds, Trump got elected by stirring up all the bigots and racists in America and enlisting the help of Russian cyber spies to rig voting machines. There has to be some explanation besides Hillary was the wrong candidate representing the wrong Party and voicing the wrong message because Democrats always know best what's good for America. :bonk:
lovineveryminuteofit

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

SuzyRidr2 wrote:The media and the Democrats have learned nothing. They are both still clueless. Now, media pundits are parroting that Trump and Kellyanne Conway ran on a platform of white supremacy. Democrats reacted by moving farther left and doubling down on stupidity. They reelected Nancy Pelosi as House leader and are about to appoint a Louis Farrakhan groupie who thinks blacks should have their own state as head of the DNC.

I've come to realize that both the media and the Democratic Party truly are clueless about why Trump was elected. In their wee minds, Trump got elected by stirring up all the evil, bad people in America and enlisting the help of Russian cyber spies to rig voting machines. There has to be some explanation besides Hillary was the wrong candidate representing the wrong Party and voicing the wrong message because Democrats always know best what's good for America. :bonk:
Oh so exactingly correct! [space] And a Concise Summation may I add. :bow:

As Michelle Malkin points out, the left-wingers will get more Irrationally Insane in their Brainless Rantings..... more Violent,....more Attacking.....even a fomenting of a Take Over Of Power is possible. This is not so far-fetched as it might at first appear.

One needs only examine their LONG History of Flagrant Disregard for existing LAW and ORDER.... How they "feel" that if their "cause is just"...that Rioting,....Unprovoked Attacks,...Killing of Opposition.....Destruction of property.... even Open Rebellion is all is justifiable. Look at how they heaped praise of "liberator" on the Murdering, Torturing, Executioner Fidel Castro! :blink:

Now they are committing Fake Attacks!,...... trying to make it seem like it is Trump Supporters committing Crimes!
http://michellemalkin.com/2016/12/01/na ... ate-crime/

I sense there will come a time when we will see the need to use lethal force to regain LAW and ORDER in America because of their insane actions.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Sorry...... I digressed. [space] Allow me to get back to the Main Topic of this Thread.

Here's o-fuking-bam-ASSHOLE disparaging and attacking THE TRUMP :rock: !! when Donald said he would keep those Jobs at Carrier inc. in Indiana:
http://conservative50.com/obama-lays-do ... 0f-3193517

Guess what o-bam-ASSHOLE!!!

THE TRUMP :rock: !! DELIVERED!!..... WHERE YOUR LIMP-DICKED BULLSHIT AND LIES COULDN'T

THE TRUMP :rock: !!shoved o-bam-assholes' face in his fuking shit!,..... convincingly !! :cheers: :clap: [emoji106] :lmao: :rock: