[emoji106]
lovineveryminuteofit

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: Instant Karma

Post by Designer »

Just Deserts.

Yes, The Bike Rider could have just given the guy his Cell Phone,...But you know, As of late, very few times have I seen doing such an act of kindness and forgiveness results in anything improving on the recipients end of things. They just shrug it off and conclude "they got the better of the deal" and continue in their self-centered, "Me First" ways.

What you send out in the First Place is what you get back Later On. [space] Be Wise in the First Place and you enjoy more what you get Later On. ;)

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

He should have tossed it out in front of his bike and ran over it when he left. And gave him one of these :fu: smiley faces as he rode off.
lovineveryminuteofit

Blaine
Passed the Circle Test
My Bike: 05 S83 07 M50

Post by Blaine »

Agreed.....run over it..........Bad enough that he had to be a asshole after pulling out in front of the bike in the first place!!! :fubird: :fubird: :fubird:
If at first you succeed,don't be surprised.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

The description is right....what started out as an act of kindness ends up a disaster......which it could have escalated to a much greater disaster if the cage would have run up behind him and run his ass over..................
We the biking community already have a bad reputation to the cager community...we don't need to be making it worst than it is already.

You know the drill...you're out riding in a group and someone lags behind and a cage slips into the formation......What do we do? That's right with indignation we all try to catch up with this "offender" who has legitimately entered unto the roadway...and pass him up with total disregard to yellow or white lines on the road....

OR....you're going down the interstate highway doing the posted speed limit and some "asshole" passes you and moves over in your lane and slows down to the speed you are going????????DUH...and what is your reaction? Yep a 700 pound vehicle decides to play chicken with a 2000 pound vehicle with an "asshole" at the wheel....

I could go on folks but I believe everyone here gets the picture as to what I am referring to.....
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:The description is right....what started out as an act of kindness ends up a disaster......which it could have escalated to a much greater disaster if the cage would have run up behind him and run his ass over..................
We the biking community already have a bad reputation to the cager community...we don't need to be making it worst than it is already.

You know the drill...you're out riding in a group and someone lags behind and a cage slips into the formation......What do we do? That's right with indignation we all try to catch up with this "offender" who has legitimately entered unto the roadway...and pass him up with total disregard to yellow or white lines on the road....

OR....you're going down the interstate highway doing the posted speed limit and some "asshole" passes you and moves over in your lane and slows down to the speed you are going????????DUH...and what is your reaction? Yep a 700 pound vehicle decides to play chicken with a 2000 pound vehicle with an "asshole" at the wheel....

I could go on folks but I believe everyone here gets the picture as to what I am referring to.....
No, I really don't.

I don't ride in groups of more than 4, never let any separation get to be big enough to for a car to get in.

I never play chicken with a vehicle.

I am a great believer in the Law of Gross Tonnage. ( the larger vehicle has the right of way)

If the person is a big enough asshole, I do get the license number, make and if possible model of car, pull over, call the cops about their erratic driving and that I think they are drunk or high.

Pulling over gets me away from them, calling about a possible drunk driver is a legitimate use of 911. AND I get ahead.

I never try to get even, I get ahead, no profit in just getting even.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.