I found this bed on Craigslist.

Keep it civil
n-trude
Joined a 450cc Club
My Bike: Honda GW Trike

I found this bed on Craigslist.

Post by n-trude »

Baseball bat bed. I got it for my grandson Brady, 8.
I had some old catcher's Masks and Gloves to help
decorate his room.

When my oldest son was 3 I bought this bed, at the Old Dogpatch Front office, when it was open in the 70's.
Had two sides, and they fit on a bunk bed. We did not put on the top bunk, and we had to put lock on front door.
We had this bed for a long time before selling it.

My son Tim drove this car to high school. It had a 400 small block, 350 Trans. 57 chevy rear end. 40 chevy coope.

My younger son drove this to High School. 56 F100 Ford Pick Up stock, 6cyl. 3 on the tree. He did not have to worry about
someone stealing it. No one knew how to shift it. :lmao:

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Re: I found this bed on Craigslist.

Post by old time rider »

like both the 40 and the 56. Had a 36Ply coupe and a 53 Ford pick up.53 was last year of flat head v eight in U.S for Ford and first for that body style 53 through 56. Love the old stuff.

NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VS1400

Re: I found this bed on Craigslist.

Post by NE_FL »

Those beds are unique and I would guess most kids would think they are very cool.

Your sons were lucky to have such neat transportation. My son Jimmy drove a 58 Chevy Biscayne to school. He added hydraulics and made a low-rider out of it and could hop the front end and also cruise on 3 wheels with one front one up in the air. Needless to say it always drew a lot of attention. My daughter Jan drove a 66 Mustang to school.

[emoji106]