Really good, responsible people in this world

Keep it civil
Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Really good, responsible people in this world

Post by Herb »

http://constitution.com/black-woman-wit ... es-matter/

" I want to say that the Tacoma Police Department handled this matter with such professionalism despite their own being shot”…

“And I want to say that this situation did not have to occur,” Croskey added to KING, noting the suspect’s “poor choices.”

“I want you to know that the Tacoma Police Department did any and everything that they could to protect and serve,” she continued telling the station. “They wanted to protect the life of him, his family and anyone else that was involved in this matter. I do not want to hear anything about the Tacoma Police Department did wrong, the Lakewood Department did wrong. I want people to start taking a long inventory of themselves and see what they did wrong.”
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: Really good, responsible people in this world

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

You will not be reading this article in any liberal ass news media.....it will be swept under the rug and most likely f covered at all it will be listed as another white on black crime.. :bonk:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: Really good, responsible people in this world

Post by Designer »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:You will not be reading this article in any liberal ass news media.....it will be swept under the rug and most likely f covered at all it will be listed as another white on black crime.. :bonk:
All too true.

That is all the more reason to DESPISE The Pond Scum that is liberals!! :fubird: :fubird: :fubird:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!