Santa visited my house last weekend (Designer)

Keep it civil
BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Santa visited my house last weekend (Designer)

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Last Sunday (12/11/16) I checked my mail because I forgot to check it Sat. afternoon/evening. Anyway, I found a letter addressed to "Mighty John" Gray and with my name and address as the return address. So I assumed someone was pulling a joke on me or it was a scam of some kind.

Well when I opened it I found a folded blank piece of paper with a Postal money order for $100 inside it and the name of the sender was SANTA. Wow, there is a Santa Claus. :eek: So on Monday when I went to get my old falling apart teardrop, I want and need the HF trailer, at Wewoka I decided to deposit the money order at my bank in Seminole, 12 miles away. Now the fun really starts.

When it came my turn I placed the money order on the counter in front of the cashier and told her I need to deposit this. She said ok an took the MO and then asked me if I knew who sent it and I replied that I did. She then asked who sent it and I replied "Santa" sent it as it plainly says so on the front of the MO. We went thu this about 3 times before I asked her if she had a problem with it being sent by Santa? She replied "No, it's just that we (the bank) don't get many MO's sent and signed by Santa." I was beginning to think she doesn't believe in Santa. :bang: Anyway, she took it and deposited it in my checking account after I explained that yes I knew the guy who sent it and why.

Now I have enough money in my checking account to get a new generator to replace the one stolen by those that shall remain unnamed. :bonk: I've been thinking that if I wait till next Wed. (12/21) I can add a little to it and buy a bigger generator. :Umm: [space] :soda: Then I can go completely off grid with my tiny house and that is what I have been wanting to do every since I got down here. :rock: The next step will be getting two more 6 volt golf cart batteries and two more panels as soon as I get the money for that. But until then I will have a bigger and better generator to recharge my batteries thanks to Designer.

Now to answer a question I as asked. JOHNNY, no the gen. I had was real quiet compared to the bigger ones and I could run it (day or night) without it bothering me or my neighbors. Now the bigger one may be a total different thing as they make a lot of noise. Hmm, maybe I can aim the exhaust towards the trailer house across the driveway? :OhNo; [space] :lolfall:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Re: Santa visited my house last weekend (Designer)

Post by Herb »

Careful about going off the grid, check local zoning regulations.

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/man-fo ... -property/

"Huntsville, AL — Tyler Truitt joined the military to fight for America’s freedom. However, after returning, he is quickly realizing that the supposed “freedom” that he fought for, is pipe dream.
Truitt lives on his own property, but because he’s not tied into the city’s electricity and utility grid, his very existence has been deemed illegal.
“We live out here off the grid, 100 percent self-sustaining,” Truitt said. “So I basically made all my utilities: I have my solar panels, I have my rainwater collection and stuff.”
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

Yep, the gov. is trying to make off grid living illegal. I should be fine as I have an extension cord plugged into the electrical grid. That doesn't mean I use it. :blink: But that is off topic as I intended for this thread to be about Santa (Designer) sending me a money order. [emoji2]

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

What a wonderful gesture on Designer's part............ :rock: :clap: :clap:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VS1400

Post by NE_FL »

There really IS a Santa Claus! :bow:

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

Suzuki Johnny wrote:What a wonderful gesture on Designer's part............ :rock: :clap: :clap:
Yep and I didn't have to beg for it. :lol: With all the teasing I have given him I was truly surprised he sent it. You Da man Designer. :bow:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Guys! :blink: [space] I didn't do anything that you guys wouldn't do. [space] I just did it before you had the chance to.

You are really great people, and....... I am honored to be here in such good company. :clap:

Thank you. :bow:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

Some of you may remember a time back on the purple board when I was offering Thanksgiving dinners on me.
When I let the word out, I got run through hot fired coals and basically almost excommunicated (for lack of a better word) for doing so. I won't go into the details of it now, but I just want to say that it's awful nice and refreshing to see we don't have that mentality here on this board.

Thank you all for being supportive in a nice and honorable way! [emoji106] :bow: :cheers: :clap: :rock:

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

I agree. :bow: [space] :clap:

jonnycando
Joined a 850cc Club
My Bike: 1996 Suzuki Intruder

Post by jonnycando »

Conservatives do their alms in secret as the Bible requires.....only when they are outed will you ever know the good they do.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

jonnycando wrote:Conservatives do their alms in secret as the Bible requires.....only when they are outed will you ever know the good they do.
I guess that means I should have kept Santa's true ID a secret. :bang: Sorry Santa. :soda: [space] :XmasTree:

jonnycando
Joined a 850cc Club
My Bike: 1996 Suzuki Intruder

Post by jonnycando »

It's not for you to keep secret, it's for those who give to keep quiet and not crow about what they do. If identified, you just acknowledge it and go about your business. I reckon Santa has done that, and we are all happy you are a few dollars ahead! :cheers: :XmasTree:

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club

jonnycando wrote:It's not for you to keep secret, it's for those who give to keep quiet and not crow about what they do. If identified, you just acknowledge it and go about your business. I reckon Santa has done that, and we are all happy you are a few dollars ahead! :cheers: :XmasTree:
True, but if I had only said Santa had sent the MO then the sender would have known I got it and nobody except for the smart people that can put 2 and 2 together and get 4 would have known. :blink: