Post by Cuban »

:lolfall:

Blaine
Passed the Circle Test
My Bike: 05 S83 07 M50

Re: Canada, eh!

Post by Blaine »

:clap: :rock: :rock:
If at first you succeed,don't be surprised.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Ok, I have no idea what a BarDown Zamboni is or what it does and I've never been to a Tim Hortons. So count me out and there is the fact that Canada won't let me in the country. :bang:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

They acted like they did not want me out easy on our way back down.Really after a few big citys I did not like a few North.Thought well its even more north so even more I would not like. Glad to say after the guestion eh?? at end of every thing said was deemed normal as my You All it was a great place.They understood me better than lots of the U.S. north places and seemed to like my southern drawl.With me its really red neck as hell hillbilly :bonk: .Wish we had not been on a ride,set up camp,sleep,then do it again for weeks as would have really liked to meet some board members eh? :cheers:

jonnycando
Joined a 850cc Club
My Bike: 1996 Suzuki Intruder

Post by jonnycando »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:Ok, I have no idea what a BarDown Zamboni is or what it does and I've never been to a Tim Hortons. So count me out and there is the fact that Canada won't let me in the country. :bang:
A Zamboni is an ice surfacer.....made in the USofA....and Bardown is involved in Hockey some way. TIm Hortons is a Canadian donut shop. There are a few Timmies in the USA, but when I go to one, it will be in Canada, I just don't think the US versions would be the same.