Post by NE_FL »

Merry Christmas to you, too! And to all Members of Intruders-Alert. :clap:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: Merry Christmas...

Post by Designer »

To My Democrat Friends:

"Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. And without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2017, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society that may...or may not... have helped make America Great.

By accepting these greetings you are accepting these following terms: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting necessary nor needed. It implies no promise by the wisher that these Well-wishes are guaranteed to come to fruition, nor that the Wisher is to actually implement any of the wishes for herself or himself or others and assigns heirs or next of kin. and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.

This wish is not warranted to perform as is stated, but is just an application of good tidings from the wishee to read and/or enjoy as sent. All rights reserved."

To My Republican Friends:

Here's wishing all of You a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :cheers: :clap: [emoji106] :rock:

[emoji56] :bow:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

jonnycando
Joined a 850cc Club
My Bike: 1996 Suzuki Intruder

Post by jonnycando »

:XmasTree: And the same to you! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

Designer wrote:
To My Democrat Friends:
HUH?
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

Merry Christmas, PCC!
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

Designer wrote:To My Democrat Friends:

"Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. And without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2017, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society that may...or may not... have helped make America Great.

By accepting these greetings you are accepting these following terms: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting necessary nor needed. It implies no promise by the wisher that these Well-wishes are guaranteed to come to fruition, nor that the Wisher is to actually implement any of the wishes for herself or himself or others and assigns heirs or next of kin. and is void where prohibited by law and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher.

This wish is not warranted to perform as is stated, but is just an application of good tidings from the wishee to read and/or enjoy as sent. All rights reserved."

To My Republican Friends:

Here's wishing all of You a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! :cheers: :clap: [emoji106] :rock:

[emoji56] :bow:
OH Im stealing this one...
-DBTO

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

MadCow wrote: OH Im stealing this one...
It's Christmas day and the only thing you can think of is "stealing?" :lolfall:

Wishing PCC and the whole board, including the lurkers, a Merry Christmas and a very happy and safe new year. :XmasTree:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

maxriderdon
Practicing Bicycling
My Bike: Suzuki GSX1250FA

Post by maxriderdon »

Lots of folks up early I see. Merry Christmas everyone. [emoji2]

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Same to you and yours Diane....and a blessed New Year as well [emoji106] :cheers:

duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"