THE TRUMP makes ANOTHER Nice Save for Amerticans

Keep it civil
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

THE TRUMP makes ANOTHER Nice Save for Amerticans

Post by Designer »

Being has agreed to Donald Trump's request to reduce their Air Force One price after a meeting with the president-elect.

Earlier in December, Trump connected to Boeing with a tweet taking about the over $4 billion price tag for Air Force One and said he might "cancel order" Boeing's CEO Dennis Muilenberg agreed to meet with Trump on Wednesday at the Mar-a-Lago resort and he called their meeting "productive."

"We’re all focused on the same thing here," Muilenberg told reporters. "We want to make sure we give our war fighters the best capability in the world and that we do it in a way that’s affordable for our taxpayers."

The Boeing CEO pledged to reduce the cost of the planes to no more than $4 billion.

"We're going to get it done for less than that, and we're committed to working together to make sure that happens,"
Muilenberg said. "I was able to give the President-elect my personal commitment on behalf of the Boeing company. This is a business that’s important to us. We work on Air Force One because it’s important to our country and we’re going to make sure that he gets the best capability and that it’s done affordably."

Muilenberg also praised Trump's "business headset."

"He's a good man and he's doing the right thing," Muilenberg said.

Trump advisor Anthony Scaramucci declared Boeing's price reduction as a "big win for taxpayers."
With a fiscal operating debt of nearly $20 trillion, Boeing reducing their price is a "big win for taxpayers." It is certainly helpful to reduce costs when possible"

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!