Wat did you GIVE?

Keep it civil
RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Wat did you GIVE?

Post by RoadKing »

Huh?
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VS1400

Re: Wat did you GIVE?

Post by NE_FL »

Without itemizing, I can say that I gave more than I got! [emoji2]

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

My Riding Buddy lives with his Mom (she's 88 now) and they have the Family over Christmas Dinner at her place. Her Sister (in her late 80's also) cannot drive after dark and lives far away,....but close to me. :naughty:

So I pick her up and take her there. The Years are getting fewer that she and her sister will be able to enjoy each others company.

We all had a GREAT time. :XmasTree:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

VRH
Got My M1 License!
My Bike: VS1400GLP - VL1500 C90T

Post by VRH »

My wife and I give all year long. It is not just a Xmas thing ya know. :cheers:

jonnycando
Joined a 850cc Club
My Bike: 1996 Suzuki Intruder

Post by jonnycando »

I prefer to give more than I get....I think I am pretty successful. Wonderful time had by us all.

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

We don't spend much on each other at Christmas. We're too busy sinking all of our dough into the kids and grand-curtain-climbers. I got my better half a Black & Decker "Lids Off" electric gizmo because she doesn't have enough strength to open jar lids anymore and I got her the new Kindle Fire HD 8.5 inch screen, not to mention I give of myself all year long ... I probably shouldn't have given her anything else. :wink:

She got me nuttin' ... says she gives all year long ... ;IDunno:
lovineveryminuteofit

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I really think that giving or exchanging gifts for Christmas is much too commercialized and a complete waste of energy and cash..
... the wife and I give each other small gifts throughout the year and that's all we need........
However We still purchase gifts for the grandkid ...but that's about it..
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

JFL Live
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by JFL Live »

I gave away my heart... two new granddaughters visiting on their first Christmas! :cheers:

_I"T"|[___|___]
[---T--L -OlllllllO-]
()_)"""()_)/"**")_)

You will ride eternal, shiny and chrome...

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

JFL Live wrote:I gave away my heart... two new granddaughters visiting on their first Christmas! :cheers:

[emoji106]
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

JFL Live wrote:I gave away my heart... two new granddaughters visiting on their first Christmas! :cheers:
[emoji2] Well just look at you guys! Isn't that just excellent! Right on man. Congrats to you and Mrs. JFL. I presume these beautiful Grand Babies are your first? You'll be such a cool Grampa! My little Nickabear is 20 now, and his name has changed to just Nick, but he still calls me Bampa. :-) Have a very Merry Christmas season, and please give Mrs. JFL a big hug from this little Canadian. [emoji106] :cheers:

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

Just don,t feel like Christmas with out small kids around.My only grandchild is 24.Got to be around five kids 15 months to seven on one half day of the season so did seem right.Like Johnny the wife and I give the kid and grandkid most of anything given.
JFL seems to have me green more than anyone with his gift.

JFL Live
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by JFL Live »

Cuban wrote:
[emoji2] Well just look at you guys! Isn't that just excellent! Right on man. Congrats to you and Mrs. JFL. I presume these beautiful Grand Babies are your first? You'll be such a cool Grampa! My little Nickabear is 20 now, and his name has changed to just Nick, but he still calls me Bampa. :-) Have a very Merry Christmas season, and please give Mrs. JFL a big hug from this little Canadian. [emoji106] :cheers:
Bampa? I can't wait to find out what my grand parent name will be! :lolfall: probably JFL... :donno:

But yes, these are our first grand kids. My boys sort of randomly decided to have kids at about the same time. Two girls, Lola with me and Fiona with Maria. I told my kids the only thing I wanted for Christmas was a picture with the two girls together and oh boy was I happy! Fiona is just a few weeks old, born on December 7th which is really cool... not because it's Pearl Harbor day, but because it's my birthday as well! [emoji41] :cheers:
_I"T"|[___|___]
[---T--L -OlllllllO-]
()_)"""()_)/"**")_)

You will ride eternal, shiny and chrome...

Ramjetrider
Tricycles are Cool
My Bike: 1997 Intruder 1400

Post by Ramjetrider »

I gave a fuck, but you don't give a fuck that I gave a fuck. :lolfall:

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Ramjetrider wrote:I gave a fuck, but you don't give a fuck that I gave a fuck. :lolfall:
That's more than I give or gave. :putput: [space] :soda: [space] :lolfall:

Happy New Year :cheers:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

JFL Live wrote: Bampa? I can't wait to find out what my grand parent name will be! :lolfall: probably JFL... :donno:

But yes, these are our first grand kids. My boys sort of randomly decided to have kids at about the same time. Two girls, Lola with me and Fiona with Maria. I told my kids the only thing I wanted for Christmas was a picture with the two girls together and oh boy was I happy! Fiona is just a few weeks old, born on December 7th which is really cool... not because it's Pearl Harbor day, but because it's my birthday as well! [emoji41] :cheers:
[emoji2] [emoji106]