Ohio resident leaves woman stranded in snow.

Keep it civil
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Ohio resident leaves woman stranded in snow.

Post by Designer »

The Christmas spirit only goes so far for those who hate Donald Trump, apparently.

On December 13, when temperatures fell as low as 13 degrees, a Winchester, Ohio man who was a Bernie Sanders supporter saw a woman whose car was stuck in the snow, thought of helping her, then drove on by when he saw she had a Trump bumper sticker on the back of her car.

As LifeNews reports, “Troy Brown took a picture of the stranded vehicle that was stuck in the snow and posted it on social media along with the following note: ‘I was going to help her but she has a #Trump sticker on her car #CallYoPresident.’”

If that wasn’t enough, Brown posted a video of himself purportedly driving on by.

And if that isn’t enough, there’s a picture online of Brown wearing a cross necklace, which means either he hasn’t read the story of the Good Samaritan or that cross is just a decoration. Yet he wrote online that he “believes in peace and harmony.” He also made a “list of people Trump voters can call for help: 1.Yo president 2. Exxon Mobil CEO 3. General Flynn’s son 4. The gunman at Comet pizza in D.C.”

Now Brown is trying to make money off of the episode, according to Heat Street:

Brown, who posts extensively about political issues like Black Lives Matter, then tried to capitalize on his fleeting celebrity by advertising merchandise with the photo on.
He shared images of shirts and hoodies branded with the image, and promised that the gear would be “shipped before Christmas” to anybody who wanted to buy it.

Just proves what I have been saying about the LOW level of persons that make up The left. :roll:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder 1400

Re: Ohio resident leaves woman stranded in snow.

Post by FallenAngel »

What kind of Low life brags about leaving a women stuck in the snow on the side of the road?
I hope he ends up in that Special hell

JFL Live
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by JFL Live »

I would expect nothing less from a Bernie Sanders supporter...
_I"T"|[___|___]
[---T--L -OlllllllO-]
()_)"""()_)/"**")_)

You will ride eternal, shiny and chrome...

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

I'm surprised that a Bernie Sanders supporter even owns a car. :lmao:
lovineveryminuteofit

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Add this left-wing Pond Scum to the Ever-Growing list of other Shit-Piles listed here:

http://www.intruders-alert.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=4933

And they want us to respect them as if they are Mature and Viable Adults in America? :blink:

:fubird:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

probably one of our resident dim wits...
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

FallenAngel wrote:What kind of Low life brags about leaving a women stuck in the snow on the side of the road?
A 100% certifiable pussy...
-DBTO

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

MadCow wrote:
FallenAngel wrote:What kind of Low life brags about leaving a women stuck in the snow on the side of the road?
You mean...dem-o-CRAP.

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

Designer wrote:
MadCow wrote:
You mean...dem-o-CRAP.
Same.
-DBTO

Elsie rider
Riding on Learners Permit
My Bike: HD Triglide

Post by Elsie rider »

SuzyRidr2 wrote:I'm surprised that a Bernie Sanders supporter even owns a car. :lmao:

daddy bought it for him

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

I HAVE to install a PUKE button somewhere here!

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

YoDude wrote:I HAVE to install a PUKE button somewhere here!

Yo-
You are going to want to do so even more after reading THIS!!! :hellfire:

An upstate New York man is accused of killing a UPS driver he believed to be Donald Trump, and he says there’s no evidence that could be presented to him to make him believe he did not murder the president-elect.

Justin Barkley, 38, said during his arraignment Monday in Ithaca, New York, “I shot and killed Donald Trump purposely, intentionally and very proudly.”

The victim who was actually slain Dec. 8 in a Walmart parking lot was William Schumacher, a driver for the United Parcel Service.

Barkley told the court he knew where Trump would be the day of the shooting and he waited in the parking lot in Ithaca to murder him.

“I went there to purposely shoot and kill him and put him down,” Barkley said.

The case has received some coverage in New York media as well as Britain’s Daily Mail, but has not received much national attention, which was noted by radio host Rush Limbaugh, who felt the case would be a lead story if someone shot a woman believing her to be the Democratic Party presidential nominee.

Limbaugh explained: “If this were Hillary Clinton, if there were some lunatic out there that had shot a woman and claimed that he was shooting Hillary Clinton, do you think the media all over America would be talking about it? [space] And then condemning any and all supporters of Trump and Trump himself for the incendiary rhetoric that he’s engaged in and has inspired this violence. [space] Because remember when [Rep.] Gabby Giffords got shot out there in Arizona, they tried to blame me and Sarah Palin. … Can you imagine the uproar?..... Can you imagine the wall-to-wall coverage?”

THIS is what sort of human GARBAGE that is within The left-wing today. :hellfire:

Tell me,....did anyone EVER see... or hear of... a Conservative going out and deliberately killing ANYONE thinking it was o-fuking-bam-asshole or hil-LIAR-ee? :Umm:

Anyone? :?

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

Crickets.....

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

jonnycando
Joined a 850cc Club
My Bike: 1996 Suzuki Intruder

Post by jonnycando »

Well, crickets because Designer is right and the story is self explanatory.

torgy48
Riding on Learners Permit
My Bike: C90 Suzucki

Post by torgy48 »

Un believable obviously he was not a Christen. 13 F isn't actually cold but still many don't dress for the weather. peace

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

torgy48 wrote:Un believable obviously he was not a Christen. 13 F isn't actually cold but still many don't dress for the weather. peace
while 13 isn't bad for MN, it is pretty dam cold for the vast majority of the country. It is especially bad for someone stuck in the snow, with no help.

I wouldn't refuse to help someone, in a life threatening situation, even if they had a hitlery or bumo sticker on their car.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.