Intruder Alert, a Year Later.

Keep it civil
Night_Wolf
Scooter Enthusiast
My Bike: 2006 1400 Intruder

Re: Intruder Alert, a Year Later.

Post by Night_Wolf »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:Good to see you posting Craig......How's the Canadian weather these days?
After a cpl weeks of a very deep freeze with temps hanging in the minus 20 & below range, it's finally warmed up. We have had a Chinook wind blow in & temps today are in the +8 (46F) range. Since I'm not working I'm trying to get the rims I purchased from Bronx Intruder cleaned up so they can be installed on the bike :cheers:
Type @ Ya'll Later
Night_Wolf

Intruder Alert Canada/Night_Wolf's Lair

Alberta Adventure Riders

2006 VS1400 Image 2020 V85TT Image

Night_Wolf
Scooter Enthusiast
My Bike: 2006 1400 Intruder

Re: Intruder Alert, a Year Later.

Post by Night_Wolf »

Cuban wrote:
Night_Wolf wrote:I'm not here often but I do stop by from time to time to see what's new. Don't have as much "online" time as I used to so it gets spread out a bit. I am still working on transforming my 06 into the perfect (to me & my lady) motorcycle :cheers:
Suzuki Johnny wrote:Good to see you posting Craig......How's the Canadian weather these days?
[emoji2] Was gonna say the same thing. Hope all is well with you Craig. :cheers:
If I could find work all would be perfect, but it's still pretty good [emoji106] Working on getting the rims from Bronx Intruder cleaned so I can get them on the bike. Got the 21" front done (except for the hubs) & now have to figure out how to preserve that shine. Have a look in the Bike Photo Ops section to see it.
Type @ Ya'll Later
Night_Wolf

Intruder Alert Canada/Night_Wolf's Lair

Alberta Adventure Riders

2006 VS1400 Image 2020 V85TT Image