The earth is flat. Who knew?

Keep it civil
SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

The earth is flat. Who knew?

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

There's actually a very large segment of humans who believe we've been lied to by a plethora of evil scientists, most of whom are Free Masons, and misled for centuries to believe the earth is round and gravity is a make believe phenomenon invented out of necessity to explain how oceans of water and people stick to a ball that's supposedly rotating at 1000 miles per hour and flying through space. It is their belief that the earth is a flat, stationary disc and has no poles. The Artic and Antarctic ice regions are actually walls of ice that surround the earth at it's edges - this explains why the oceans stay put. Some flat earthers point to the bible for references of a flat earth. Of course, a stationary, flat earth with stars, planets and the sun rotating around it makes the whole space program, NASA and landing on the moon a farce too. The rabbit whole gets really deep. [emoji2]

There is a Flat Earth Society with a web page and you can find lots of videos and web pages supporting flat earth theories. Some of their arguments can easily be challenged or explained with a little critical thinking, some are very technical and would require considerable research, but all are interesting. Who knew? I didn't and I find it all very fascinating. Here's a 5-minute video to spark your interest.

[youtube][/youtube]

Okay, I realize now that some people are believers. If you believe the earth is flat, I apologize if it sounds as if I'm making fun or you. That is not my intent. I'm making fun of the idea that scientists, theologians, academia, world leaders, governments, have all collaborated and participated for centuries in the total gas-lighting of the earth's population about the science and physics behind where they live. For what purpose would they do this? :uhh:
lovineveryminuteofit

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: The earth is flat. Who knew?

Post by Designer »

And the members of this Flat Earth Society are rabid about their "beliefs".

When you show them things that challenge their agenda..... they will DENY ALL THAT REALITY shown alllll they way...... Disregarding Irrefutable, Factually-based Evidence til their dying breath. :blink:

Sound familiar? :Umm:

We have an almost EXACT similar mental disorder in The left-wing! [space] Proof of this is found right here,... on this board... from the keyboards of enforcer, N-trude and Pinko Puss-cadero. Sound Logical Reasoning, Objective Examination of ALL the Facts are both threats to their Contrived "notions" floating around behind their eyes. Mere Mentioning of them begets only their Wall Of Denial. [space] Pathetic :tongue:

Both are TEXTBOOK examples of Delusion and Lying (both to themselves and to others). :roll:

Lying to yourself like that is NO way to go through life. [space] But,..... they choose to do so for some Unfathomable reason! ;IDunno:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

scootermcq
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: VS1400 + VL1500

Post by scootermcq »

SuzyRidr2 wrote:There's actually a very large segment of humans who believe we've been lied to by a plethora of evil scientists, most of whom are Free Masons, and misled for centuries
As a Free Mason, I can assure you that we can't even organize a dance let alone perpetuate the largest fleecing of the human race :lmao: :cheers:
Scott

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Well, I told them it was wrong to try to make believers out of non-believers and I was banned from the group. :OhNo; [space] :bonk:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Spyder
Scooter Enthusiast
My Bike: S50----

Post by Spyder »

Yep, :ahha: and the moon is flat as a pizza,also! :shock:

MattSunn
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Sportsters

Post by MattSunn »

Mmmm. Pizza.

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

scootermcq wrote:
SuzyRidr2 wrote:There's actually a very large segment of humans who believe we've been lied to by a plethora of evil scientists, most of whom are Free Masons, and misled for centuries
As a Free Mason, I can assure you that we can't even organize a dance let alone perpetuate the largest fleecing of the human race :lmao: :cheers:
:cheers: [emoji106]
lovineveryminuteofit

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I understand Al Gore is one of the founding members....... [emoji106]
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

In response to the OPs vid, this Kid here seems pretty darn smart. He makes a couple statements towards the end of his vid that hold a lot of truth about people and what they think. But, you have to watch it to find out what he says.

[youtube][/youtube]

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Well, there's 16 minutes 25 seconds I'll never get back. :bang:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree: