The BEST Climb for a president-elect since THE TRUMP was elected.

Keep it civil
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

The BEST Climb for a president-elect since THE TRUMP was elected.

Post by Designer »

The U.S. stock market has been on an unprecedented upward climb since President-elect Donald Trump won the White House.

Trump’s election sparked the biggest one-month S&P 500 rally in its 93 years of existence. The index rose nearly 5 percent from Nov. 9 to Friday morning, breaking the previous 30-day record set after the election of President Richard Nixon. (The S&P sat at 2,250.97 as of 9:48 a.m. Friday morning.)

The Dow Jones Industrial Average, over the same period, gained nearly 7 percent, the second-largest one-month gain in the first 30 days after a presidential election. The benchmark index gained over 1,000 points in just the first week after the election.

U.S. markets did not react favorably after President Barry Soetoro won his first term in 2008, slumping heavily in the first 30 days after he defeated Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.

One of the reasons markets are soaring is undoubtedly that the president-elect made his plans for massive deregulation well known.

He promised to end “all unnecessary regulations” imposed on the energy industry, to “dismantle” the 2,300-page Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act, and to put a moratorium on any new regulations when he takes office.

In addition to his deregulation agenda, Trump’s tax plan is likely to be pro-business. His plan aims to lower the corporate income tax rate from 35 to 15 percent, and promises the lowest income tax rates since before World War II, shrinking the tax brackets from seven to three.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Read more here:
http://amac.us/stock-market-reacts-bett ... ent-elect/

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Re: The BEST Climb for a president-elect since THE TRUMP was elected.

Post by RoadKing »

Market gains are a great indicator but the best art of the deal is if you have had lots of skin in the game during the last two months! [emoji41] Yeppers.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

jonnycando
Joined a 850cc Club
My Bike: 1996 Suzuki Intruder

Re: The BEST Climb for a president-elect since THE TRUMP was elected.

Post by jonnycando »

I have two 401ks that are well exposed.....my returns are quite acceptable. And I have options for retreat if I see softening coming, I can dive into guaranteed return products that preserve your dollars while you wait for the bulls to return.