Walking into Midnight

Keep it civil
RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Walking into Midnight

Post by RoadKing »

Smoked a bowl of import Humboldt then went out walkin into the new year with my pretty little girl Pit puppy name of MoonDoggie. Cold wind and snow, over a foot deep, but it beat hell out of watching that dropping NYC ball foolishness on the boob tube. Sudden gun fire all around told me the exact time and I smiled at the freedom of that sound. It's certain 'round here that there's some hard working country folks and Italians behind many of those triggers and for sure lots of veterans and some active duty cops among them. Upstate is a far cry different than that puke burg called NYC. Now I sit here with my loaded piece drinking rum and eating cold pizza and life is good and January 20th can't get here soon enuff. MAGA
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Re: Walking into Midnight

Post by YoDude »

I didn't know you were a poet RK.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

YoDude wrote:I didn't know you were a poet RK.

Yo-
I wasn't aware of such, either, Yo...
If I'm a poet
I don't know it

[emoji41]

If I come to California will you join me for lunch? Some good Mex grub! Been a long time since I had a real good plate of chicken enchiladas.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

RoadKing wrote:

Yo-
If I'm a poet
I don't know it

[emoji41]

If I come to California will you join me for lunch? Some good Mex grub! Been a long time since I had a real good plate of chicken enchiladas.
Mid December'ish Yo took me to a really nice diner for lunch in Hollister, CA... :rock: :rock:

YUMMEH
-DBTO

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

MadCow wrote:
RoadKing wrote:

Yo-
If I'm a poet
I don't know it

[emoji41]

Mid December'ish Yo took me to a really nice diner for lunch in Hollister, CA... :rock: :rock:

YUMMEH
Man, I'm ready!
Signifying nothing”

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

RoadKing wrote:

Yo-
If I'm a poet
I don't know it

[emoji41]

Sure RK, I'll join ya fer lunch. I know a place in Hollister!

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

YoDude wrote:
Sure RK, I'll join ya fer lunch. I know a place in Hollister!

Yo-
Cool beans, as they say south of the border. Er, is that chilly beans? Whatever, chili today hot tamale, si?
Signifying nothing”

tabasco
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VL1500 C90T + VS1400 Intruder

Post by tabasco »

I work in NYC, and sometimes I stay there just to hang out. I love going to the country for a while ... but I wouldn't want to relocate there ... look, another tree, another cow ... more corn ...... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So, call it a puke berg ... glad I won't be seeing you there ... now THAT would make it puke!

jonnycando
Joined a 850cc Club
My Bike: 1996 Suzuki Intruder

Post by jonnycando »

tabasco wrote:I work in NYC, and sometimes I stay there just to hang out. I love going to the country for a while ... but I wouldn't want to relocate there ... look, another tree, another cow ... more corn ...... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You'd go bananas where I live then......

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

Love the wild places and HATE big city's.So glad BlueRidgeParkway close as we go often. Why don't you like cows? Good to eat and not bad to look at.Look better than lots of the dam both collectors taking your money in the dam windy city.I hate it more than any where we have been through on motorcycles!

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

HEY, TOMMY BASCO! I like that hat, fersure fersure! [emoji106]
Signifying nothing”