Discounts for camping.

Keep it civil
n-trude
Joined a 450cc Club
My Bike: Honda GW Trike

Discounts for camping.

Post by n-trude »

I was looking at St. Parks in Fla. It said the gave discounts for SS Disability people at 50%.

I can camp free in Montana in just 13 years, when I 'm 82. What a deal.

So I did a search to see what other states offer discounts...
This web. site gave list of states:

http://www.rvforum.net/joomla/index.php ... es-to-stay

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Re: Discounts for camping.

Post by old time rider »

Thanks [emoji106] .When we made camp in Virginia last Nov. my Sr. card got all three motorcycles,three tents,in with me being only Sr. for$7 total!. Nice showers and rest rooms so plan on going again as only about five hours travel time.
Our eight day trip in 015 to Colorado cost us very little as all parks we got in free with all eight riders Sr. card holders and big discounts with vet discounts at some camp grounds. Kan. gives free 24hr camp at any rest area or welcome station.We all had a small tent each.

torgy48
Riding on Learners Permit
My Bike: C90 Suzucki

Post by torgy48 »

We plan to as far west as Glacier national park and Calgary during long days. We aren't so tough anymore going to take pick-up and camper. peace

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

I have plans to get my life time seniors pass card for $10 that either gets me 50% off or free entrance to any national park. it will come in handy once I start doing the RVing full time. [emoji106]
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

The Sr. card will allso get your wife and maybe gal friend in allso. As I posted it got me,a 55 year old and 22 year old,three bikes,three tents and she told us we could have got one more in with the one card for the seven dollars.Showers and rest rooms so clean and site nice.Forest fires close had the wild critters up set and woke us up a few times.I was drinking a bit of wiskey when the ranger stopped and talked to us about places and parks been to.I may have just not seen it but no signs that I saw.He may not have cared and I did not have the bottle out. :cheers: