Child Prostitution Legalized by liberals.....:-O

Keep it civil
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Child Prostitution Legalized by liberals.....:-O

Post by Designer »

Liberals always claim they care about “the kids.” However, Leftist ideas rarely help. In fact, their lamebrain ideas generally hurt those the “idea” was intended to help.

Such is the case with SB 1322, legislation passed in Californicate that legalizes underage prostitution.

As The Examiner reported,.....Beginning on Jan. 1, prostitution by minors will be legal in California. Yes, you read that right.

SB 1322 bars law enforcement from arresting sex workers who are under the age of 18 for soliciting or engaging in prostitution, or loitering with the intent to do so. So teenage girls (and boys) in California will soon be free to have sex in exchange for money without fear of arrest or prosecution.

This terribly destructive legislation was written and passed by the progressive Democrats who control California’s state government with a two-thirds “supermajority.” To their credit, they are sincere in their belief that decriminalizing underage prostitution is good public policy that will help victims of sex trafficking. Unfortunately, the reality is that the legalization of underage prostitution suffers from the fatal defect endemic to progressive-left policymaking: it ignores experience, common sense and most of all human nature — especially its darker side.

Liberals could have really made having sex with minors a huge offense, with mandatory long sentences. Knowing what happens to pedophiles in prison, a punishment like that would be a fate worse than death.

Decisions like this make it difficult to believe that people would dare vote for Democrats. But the ignorant do.

They are fooled into believing Democrats care!

So...what do you say?

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Suzuki Intruder 1400

Re: Child Prostitution Legalized by liberals.....:-O

Post by FallenAngel »

Designer wrote: So...what do you say?
???
What do I say??

Could you please repeat that I dont think I heard correctly

What the hell is wrong with these people
Is prostitution Legal in California??

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

FallenAngel wrote:
???
What do I say??

Could you please repeat that, I don't think I heard correctly [space] What the hell is wrong with these people
Welllll......... :Umm:

This is what the Article says is the wording of SB 1322:

SB 1322 bars law enforcement from arresting sex workers who are under the age of 18 for soliciting or engaging in prostitution, or loitering with the intent to do so

So,....when do we...the True and Decent Americans...make a stand a STOP THIS INSANITY THE LEFT IS PERPETRATING ON US?

The left-wing as it is now.... needs to totally eliminated from America. :fubird:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VS1400

Post by NE_FL »

Designer wrote:...
Liberals could have really made having sex with minors a huge offense, with mandatory long sentences. Knowing what happens to pedophiles in prison, a punishment like that would be a fate worse than death.

Yup, the answer to this and other issues (like crimes using a gun), is very strong sentencing by law. Make these crimes carry mandatory prison time, with escalating sentencing until 2 or 3 strikes and you're OUT, no ifs ands or buts. I firmly believe there would be a drastic drop in these serious felonies if the perps KNEW they would be locked up for a very long time, LIFE in some cases. Why can't our legislators see the light? The citizens need to make their collective voices heard!!

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

NE_FL wrote:
Designer wrote:...Liberals could have really made having sex with minors a huge offense, with mandatory long sentences. Knowing what happens to pedophiles in prison, a punishment like that would be a fate worse than death.

Yup, the answer to this and other issues (like crimes using a gun), is very strong sentencing by law. Make these crimes carry mandatory prison time, with escalating sentencing until 2 or 3 strikes and you're OUT, no ifs ands or buts. I firmly believe there would be a drastic drop in these serious felonies if the perps KNEW they would be locked up for a very long time, LIFE in some cases. Why can't our legislators see the light? The citizens need to make their collective voices heard!!
And that is EXACTLY what they do in Japan! [space] Harsh Punitive Sentences.......without that fukked-up leniency liberals like to do 8-) )

You do the Crime,...you do the TIME...PERIOD! :rock:

Interestingly.....our little pinko made reference to Japan as having low Crime Rates and Few Murders....claiming it was their total removal of Guns that did it.

HA! [space] Their Punishment (both judicial and cultural) does most all the work. ;)

(he doesn't respond well when I shove his face in his shit) :lmao: :naughty:

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Well, now if they make the overage person do a long time in jail then they can leave the underage girls alone. In other words "Go after the buyer and not the seller." :soda: [space] :Umm:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

FallenAngel wrote:

.......Is prostitution Legal in California??
Only if under age 18. :bonk:

here's the scoop:
https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/face ... 0160SB1322

Cuban
Bike out of hock
My Bike: Intruder

Post by Cuban »

FallenAngel wrote: What the hell is wrong with these people
:smile: A little clarity...

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Cuban wrote:
FallenAngel wrote: What the hell is wrong with these people
:smile: A little clarity...

Ok That makes more sense. Thanks for clearing that up
I did a search but it seemed the sites conflicted each other. And then of course it is the internet and many times as inaccurate as the tabloids and I didnt want or personally need to spend my time reading all the different posts on the subject
My question should have been
Is prostitution even Legal in California??
Navigator's answer did put a smile on my face though I blame the shadows of my past for that smile though
navigator wrote: Only if under age 18. :bonk:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Cuban wrote: :smile: A little clarity...
Nice Try.............but mistaken none the less. [space] And here's why.

If the police are barred from arresting a person under the age of 18 for soliciting prostitution, it is a DE FACTO legalizing of what they are doing.

You can argue allll you want about the technicalities of the wording in the Law.....and also the "intent"of it etc...etc...but IN PRACTICE...like...IN THE REAL WORLD.... it is, IN FACT a legalizing of what is illegal above 18 years old.

Next.....

If put into practice, this law will INCREASE the numbers of children (under 18) soliciting prostitution. [space] I guarantee it. [space] Mark my words here and now. [space] How could it not? [space] They know they won't be arrested,...so what's the deterrent to becoming a prostitute?

Answer : none.

And the argument that "Keeping it illegal to hire them" will be effective is a LIE. It didn't prevent teenage prostitution up til now....and it CERTAINLY won't prevent it when it is legal for them to solicit prostitution now. [space] And....That does NOTHING to prevent more and more under age minors from becoming prostitutes.( see above commentary for substantiation).

Are you going to argue that becoming a teenage prostitute is ..."protecting them"? :Umm:

And thus this whole "Law"...and WILL BE a total failure of it's so called,.."intent to protect minors".

We all await your rebuttal of the points made above. :smile:

Lechy
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: VS800 Honda Phantom 200

Post by Lechy »

Pattaya will soon be a ghost town.
:naughty: [emoji41]
Grow old disgracefully young man.

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

It's true this issue has been a little misrepresented from both sides, but I'm a firm believer that stronger sentencing for sex trade traffickers would have been a better path, as others have expressed. Lawmakers could have written a case-by-case exception into current prostitution laws to protect under aged girls from charges when they're forced into the trade. I think the unintended consequence of this new law will be that we'll see under age girls targeted by sex trade traffickers even more. Prostitutes need to be on the street to make money and arrest-free prostitutes will be a net positive for traffickers.
lovineveryminuteofit

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

I could be wrong
As I see it “The aim is to protect innocent minors from being prosecuted for prostitution.
You and I both know that is not going to work to protect anyone and I believe Designer is correct in his opinion. It is only going to aid those that exploit children. The same as a minor cannot be tried as an adult in a capitol crime. Mickey is a minor. “So get Mickey to do, he will do anything”
The idea that miners will no lounger be held by the law and treated, as a victim “By Law” will only make it easier to introduce young sexually active people into prostitution.
In affect tying up resources that could go to actually protect abused children.

My post was more of a What The Fuq?? Post and added to my post count

Also those that created this new Law and wasted tax payers money on this New law only created a workable Loophole that will be exploited Child traffickers.

And as originally posted By Designer and confirmed By Cuban
“Kids in California are now able to legally work as prostitutes.
Ounce again the instead of trying to fix a problem and looking at a Case By Case and get leads to build a case against those that exploit children It is decided to change policy making the Pimps the winner.
Stupid is as Stupid does

Edit
Suzy Rider said it better

jonnycando
Joined a 850cc Club
My Bike: 1996 Suzuki Intruder

Post by jonnycando »

In the broader sense, as we go on in this world, things are going to get ever stranger. This is just the tip of the iceberg. But we of faith do know, it will all work out in the end.

FallenAngel
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by FallenAngel »

Yes Much stranger I think
Good words
In this changing world faith is the thing that keeps me sane.

VRH
Got My M1 License!
My Bike: VS1400GLP - VL1500 C90T

Post by VRH »

Basically, what Designer said is true the way the law is written What is unsaid is that these underage prostitutes will not have a criminal record against them until they are caught when 18 or over. This offers those who care, a very small window (2-3 years) to save the kids from prostitution and a criminal record that will haunt them forever. That may be of help for a few. All the rest is really bad, especially with pimps now more motivated to target kids.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

Hmm.....this stinks of muslim.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

MORE MUSLIM INPUT TO LET KIDS HAVE A CHANCE TO ENTER THE WORKFORCE AND BECOME PRODUCTIVE WAGE EARNERS ....
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Almost unbelievable ...For the life of me I don't understand the authorities motives behind such a hideous bill .....
Punish the pimps severely .....and that trade would not be so lucrative
It's the same for drugs.....they don't concentrate all their efforts going after the drug dealers as much as jailing the users...
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:Almost unbelievable ...For the life of me I don't understand the authorities motives behind such a hideous bill .....
Punish the pimps severely .....and that trade would not be so lucrative
It's the same for drugs.....they don't concentrate all their efforts going after the drug dealers as much as jailing the users...
I Totally Agree! :bow:

There has been TOO MUCH lax enforcement of our LAWS. [space] And the results of NOT ENFORCING THEM are such things as what we see this Thread is about.

GO AFTER the Pimps And Drug Dealers. [space] Clean up our Nation of this Filth that Destroys and Degrades.