Italy, of all countries, is getting rid of the vermin!

Keep it civil
DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Italy, of all countries, is getting rid of the vermin!

Post by DevilsFan »

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/12 ... al-aliens/

If this action works then I can see Germany stepping up really soon. Hopefully, The USA will take the reigns immediately following Trump's inauguration.
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: Italy, of all countries, is getting rid of the vermin!

Post by Designer »

It's About Time! 8-)

These "people" are hardly a good fit into our existing culture and living. They barely assimilate.....if at all.

Send them back to where they "feel" they belong best.

Looks like Italy has read THE TRUMPS :rock: !! book on his U.S. immigration policy
regarding Muslims and illegal aliens.

:lmao:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

We all have presidential term limits to thank for Trump's success ..
obozo's replacement would have continued his failed foreign policies as well and we would have ended up with millions of illegal muslim immigrants form these cesspools of humanity
We can only hope and pray that Donald will come true with his promises of stopping the the mass immigration that is taking place in the USA as we speak ....European examples of allowing unlimited infiltration of muslims is causing chaos and mayhem all over the European continent..
At least Trump has taken notice and hopefully will curtail and eliminate all muslim immigration
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:We all have presidential term limits to thank for Trump's success ..
obozo's replacement would have continued his failed foreign policies as well and we would have ended up with millions of illegal muslim immigrants form these cesspools of humanity
We can only hope and pray that Donald will come true with his promises of stopping the the mass immigration that is taking place in the USA as we speak ....European examples of allowing unlimited infiltration of muslims is causing chaos and mayhem all over the European continent..
At least Trump has taken notice and hopefully will curtail and eliminate all muslim immigration
Very Well stated! :bow:

The mu-slime "No Go" zones are in Europe cesspools that subscribe to sharia laws and child rape (and other assorted horrors) all written in their "koran". :roll:

Like cancer, they are spreading and getting bigger, infecting the Culture that is existing. This weird attempt to accommodate these foreigners by not making SURE they assimilate and leave behind their pagan uncouth practices and beliefs will only result in them taking over and making US conform to THEM.

This "multi-culturalism" is a total failure. [space] Stop it now before it becomes WAR.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

"Italy, of all countries"... huh? With the combination of the one two powerhouses of La Cosa Nostra and The Vatican in Italy I'm sure this resistance to Islam is not just now beginning.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

I think with the election of Trump, the rest of the civilized world finally feels they can do something with these asshats without persecution from the States for wanting to deport them. Obummer has shown the other countries how totally bad these people are buy letting them in and it seems every one else kind of followed suit with doing so. Now that Trump has said he's going to do something about it, every one else is saying, "yeah okay, we will too" .

JMOPO

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.