YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT WEATHER VARIENTS

Keep it civil
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT WEATHER VARIENTS

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Take a look see at this doozie ....goes to prove if you don't like the weather in Louisiana just wait 5 minutes and it's done
In the span of 4 days it goes from 28* and sleet/mix to warm balmy temps in the 70's [emoji106]

duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

jonnycando
Joined a 850cc Club
My Bike: 1996 Suzuki Intruder

Re: YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT WEATHER VARIENTS

Post by jonnycando »

WE are apt to do similar things in Virginia....heading downward now, and perhaps good old snow. As cold as the nights will be, I hope it's the dry powdery kind. Easier to shovel, and easy to drive in.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Johnny, it appears you get our leftovers after we have all the cold temps. That is the 7 day for Okla City not where I am.
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

We going to be singles at night and 20s highs in the day time all week end.Schools all closed and white every where but no deep stuff yet.Looks like no ride for three days at least.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

No variants here in Upstate. Just several months of nonstop shit winter. Indoor improvements are taken care of, tho, when ain't throwing snow. Oh yeah, drinking variants... lots of rum during the snow months then back to Coors when riding season returns. I truly am blessed in having a nice warm home and not being homeless. Sure wish I was in South Florida, now that would be a pleasant variant.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

On the 1st I went for a ride, it was 51 F when I left the house at 10am. Started raining on Sunday night, then last night, about 6, it started snowing. the pic is of my backyard at 7:30 this morning. Snowed until about 1 pm, the high today was 27. Tonight it is supposed to get down to 4 deg F. Tomorrow is supposed to be clear and cold and it is supposed to warm up and rain over the weekend. Don't think I will be riding for a few days.

The shed is where my bikes are parked. It was 22 at 8 am and I decided to try to start the 'truder. The thing fired right up. Love the larger battery.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

YOU LIVE IN AN ALL WHITE NEIGHBOR HOOD .....
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

MattSunn
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Sportsters

Post by MattSunn »

^^ :lmao: ^^

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

HARRIS wrote:YOU LIVE IN AN ALL WHITE NEIGHBOR HOOD .....
It's high desert, normal colors around here are shades of brown...

The weather channel said it was going to get down to 4 F last night. When I got up this morning, 7 am, I checked the outdoor digital thermometer, it said 5 F, I thought "Wow, it didn't get as cold as they said it would". Then I looked closer and noticed the little minus sign. It is now just after 11 am and it has warmed all the way it to 13 F...

Too damn cold to be out doing anything.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Damn, look at those lows. :eek: I need to add I slid off the road about a half mile from the on the way into town. I just kept the gas steady and drove right back onto the road. No sweat when you know what you are doing. :lolfall:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree: