Well, it had to happen sooner or later

Keep it civil
BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Well, it had to happen sooner or later

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

I ran out of propane last night around 4 am and decided I would change bottles first thing when I got up. Well, I finally got cold enough (at 8 am) that it had to be changed. So I took the empty one out of the heater and opened the door to get the full one and surprise, surprise, surprise the full bottle was

covered with snow. I bet you thought I was going to say it was missing. :lolfall: Any way I put the full bottle in the heater after scraping off all the snow and fired the heater up and set the heat to medium as it was cold in here with no heat for 4 hours. Image This is our first snow of the year and to be honest it could be the last as far as I am concerned. :soda:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: Well, it had to happen sooner or later

Post by Designer »

Okay John.........you got me with that. :bow:

After reading about all the misfortunes that befall you...I indeed was thinking your other Propane Bottle was either stolen or empty.

Thank God you have heat! :cheers: :clap: [emoji106] :rock:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Re: Well, it had to happen sooner or later

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

In a way I was surprised it was there becaused I heard a noise on the front porch after the heat went out. It was too cold for me to go check and see what caused the noise. I thought for sure the neighbor had taken it. But it was still there covered with snow. I'd say we got at least an inch of snow last night. It is just the right kind to make snow balls with too. :lolfall:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree: