Well, it's that time again

Keep it civil
BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Well, it's that time again

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

when I run out of internet air time and money, not always in that order. It sucks being old and on SS and having to decide whether to stay warm or stay on the internet and amuse your friends. If it was just me I'd stay here and post my :bs: but I have Spanky the dog to look after and keep warm.

When pay day gets here I'm buying a new 200 watt heater and then I can burn less propane when it gets cold. That small heater will warm me and Spanky all night for pennies and the propane can be set on low or turned off. :Umm:

So this will be my last thread and post until I can get another Virgin Mobile top-up card. Play nice, but have fun. :cheers:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Re: Well, it's that time again

Post by YoDude »

See ya when you get back again there, John. Take care, we'll be waiting! [emoji106]

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

We won't be going anywhere John... but please let us know when you get back online.....so we can stop talking about you :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
JK.....Stay warm
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

That didn't take long. :lol: I remembered the money Santa gave me so I went to town and bought the dog some food, me a bottle of pop and a new top-up card. Life is good when you have Santa for a friend. :bow:

Oh and I read every word you people wrote about me the short time I was gone. Yeah, you wrote nothing. Image
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree: