Keep it civil
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

IS IT REAL OR IS IT MEMOREX?

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

PLEASE TELL ME THIS AIN'T SO..........

Maybe he got tired of taking it up the bum

California murder convict becomes first U.S. inmate to have state-funded sex reassignment surgery

Shiloh Heavenly Quine in December 2014 at Mule Creek State Prison.
A 57-year-old convicted killer serving a life sentence has become the first U.S. inmate to receive state-funded sex-reassignment surgery, the prisoner's attorneys confirmed Friday.
California prison officials agreed in August 2015 to pay for the surgery for Shiloh Heavenly Quine, who was convicted of first-degree murder, kidnapping and robbery for ransom and has no possibility of parole.
Quine's case led the state to become the first to set standards that will allow other transgender inmates to apply to receive state-funded sex-reassignment surgery. It also prompted a federal magistrate to require California to provide transgender female inmates housed in men's facilities with more female-oriented items such as nightgowns, scarves and necklaces.
“For too long, institutions have ignored doctors and casually dismissed medically necessary and life-saving care for transgender people just because of who we are,” said Kris Hayashi, executive director of the Transgender Law Center, which represents Quine and other transgender inmates.
Completion of the surgery not only fulfills a landmark legal settlement but marks a victory “for all transgender people who have ever been denied the medical care we need,” Hayashi said.
Quine will be moved to a women's prison after the operation, which was performed at a hospital in San Francisco, her attorneys said.

The daughter of Quine's victim said she objects to inmates getting taxpayer-funded surgery that is not readily available to non-criminals, regardless of the cost.
“My dad begged for his life,” said Farida Baig, who tried unsuccessfully to block Quine's surgery through the courts. “It just made me dizzy and sick. I'm helping pay for his surgery; I live in California. It's kind of like a slap in the face.”
Quine and an accomplice kidnapped and fatally shot 33-year-old Shahid Ali Baig, a father of three, in downtown Los Angeles in February 1980, stealing $80 and his car during a drug- and alcohol-fueled rampage.
California was legally required to pay for the operation, corrections spokeswoman Terry Thornton said.
“The 8th Amendment of the U.S. Constitution requires that prisons provide inmates with medically necessary treatment for medical and mental health conditions including inmates diagnosed with gender dysphoria,” Thornton said in a written statement.
California corrections officials had fought in court for years to avoid paying for sex-reassignment surgeries. In one high-profile case, the state paroled Michelle-Lael Norsworthy in 2015, just one day before a federal appeals court was to hear her request for state-funded surgery.
Quine told a prison psychologist who recommended her for the operation that it would bring a “drastic, internal completeness.”
She expects it will end a dysfunction and depression so deep that she tried to cut and hang herself in prison five times, most recently in 2014 when she initially was told she could not have the operation.
Quine said she tried unsuccessfully to amputate her genitalia when she was about 19, three years before she went to prison and roughly the same time she tried self-medicating with illegally purchased female hormones.
JoYce Hayhoe, a spokeswoman for the federal court-appointed official who controls California's prison medical care, said the cost of sex-reassignment surgeries could approach $100,000, including procedures and medications before and after the operation.

Attorneys at the Oakland-based Transgender Law Center said that figure was exaggerated.
A portion of the state's expense generally is reimbursed by the federal government, Hayhoe said. The percentage varies depending on individual circumstances, but it can cover up to 95% of allowable charges.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-m ... story.html
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Re: IS IT REAL OR IS IT MEMOREX?

Post by DevilsFan »

So as long as Florida tax payers aren't paying for that California dude, let them reap what they sow!
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

I'm sorry I was under the impression the constitution was written way before there were a shitload of closet case liberal faggots running a muck crying about gender change. What a crock of shit this is.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

I really don't think the operation is necessary.
necessary treatment for medical and mental health conditions including inmates diagnosed with gender dysphoria,” Thornton said in a written statement.
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:PLEASE TELL ME THIS AIN'T SO..........
OK, Johnny… THIS AINT SO. OK?
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

NE_FL
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: VS1400

Post by NE_FL »

"She" tried to hang "herself" 5 times and failed? :eek:

"She" unsuccessfully tried to amputate "her" genitalia? :eek:

What a fricken loser! "It" should have tried Craigslist, I'm sure someone with a box cutter would have volunteered.

A convicted murderer, kidnapper for ransom, and robber should be on death row.

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

SOMETHING DOESN'T SEEM RIGHT...

THAT IN A MALE PRISON, SEEMS THE OTHER PRISONERS WOULD HAVE NOT PROBLEM MAKING HER A REAL WOMAN, IN TIME ....

OR MABYBE, HELP HER MAKE # 6 SUCCESSFUL
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

This is what happens when people ALLOW the courts to LEGISLATE from the bench. Supreme Court's, even the US Supreme Court do NOT have the AUTHORITY to make law. Their OPINIONS bear the weight of law, which simply means the Congress needs to address the shortcomings in existing law. Unfortunately the people not knowing how this is really supposed to work allow the practice to continue. All because of a Court's interpretation of the word necessary. Simple fix by changing the word to life threatening.

jonnycando
Joined a 850cc Club
My Bike: 1996 Suzuki Intruder

Post by jonnycando »

Some people who want this turn out to have serious more generalized issues that don't go away after the so called reassignment surgery. Often those problems get worse.

Spyder
Scooter Enthusiast
My Bike: S50----

Post by Spyder »

This is revolting. Maybe we should be Revolting, too?

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

Maybe it's Memorex. ;IDunno:
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

This is what pisses me off. Not so much that we have men wanting to become women but the notion that the rest of the country should be tolerant of their desires.

Look at it this way:

There's approximately 319,000,000 people in the United States of America.
Out of that 319,000,000 there is approximately .53% of this that claim being transgender. (Yes, POINT-Five-Three!)
That makes approximately 1,690,000 people that want to change/enact laws in the US based on how they "feel".

So, because of 1,690,000 "people" our entire country should adapt to their notion of what a male/female is and that there should be federal laws that protect them. Meaning, it doesn't matter what the 317,310,000 people believe.

vs

Amazing! :bonk:
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

DevilsFan wrote:This is what pisses me off. Not so much that we have men wanting to become women but the notion that the rest of the country should be tolerant of their desires.

Look at it this way:

There's approximately 319,000,000 people in the United States of America.
Out of that 319,000,000 there is approximately .53% of this that claim being transgender. (Yes, POINT-Five-Three!)
That makes approximately 1,690,000 people that want to change/enact laws in the US based on how they "feel".

So, because of 1,690,000 "people" our entire country should adapt to their notion of what a male/female is and that there should be federal laws that protect them. Meaning, it doesn't matter what the 317,310,000 people believe.

vs

Amazing! :bonk:
I hate to say it because I happen to live in CA but, CA is likely the heart of THAT problem.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

We're taking about a convicted killer here...a murderer....Someone who's victim begged for his life to be spared.......
This should not be happening in America...no matter what the circumstances are PERIOD :bonk:
I'm sure the liberal naysayers are happy about this complete waste of financial assistance and wasted man hours tending to this convicted killer ..
What's next......?
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Frankintruder
Passed the Circle Test
My Bike: Frankintruder

Post by Frankintruder »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:no matter what the circumstances are PERIOD
He or she or whatever you call this person ain't gonna have a period. Get it? Period?

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

Only knucklehead California lawmakers would consider a sex change operation to be "medically necessary and life-saving care". Their words.

I couldn't live in California. I'd be afraid if I lived in California I'd become the guy everyone's talking about on the six o'clock news who got fed up and drove his SUV through a parade of half naked, feather and thong-wearing perverts who were marching down town. If that makes me a bigot, I'll wear that badge. :fu:
lovineveryminuteofit

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

SR2 we are just too close to the blue ridge to see things as we should! Have been to the land of fruits and nuts but not long enough to really under stand the poor mixed up bunch.

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

old time rider wrote:SR2 we are just too close to the blue ridge to see things as we should! Have been to the land of fruits and nuts but not long enough to really under stand the poor mixed up bunch.
I guess it works both ways. What they don't understand about us is, we consider it a compliment to be called a hillbilly. [space] [emoji106]
lovineveryminuteofit

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:We're taking about a convicted killer here...a murderer....Someone who's victim begged for his life to be spared.......
This should not be happening in America...no matter what the circumstances are PERIOD :bonk:
I'm sure the liberal naysayers are happy about this complete waste of financial assistance and wasted man hours tending to this convicted killer ..
What's next......?
You are Right once again. [space]This Should NOT be happening in America. [space] This is whole thing is insanity.

I say put him a the same position as he put his victim..........and then do to him what HE DID to that person. [emoji106]

Cleans things up RIGHT nicely......dontcha think?

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Designer wrote:
Suzuki Johnny wrote:We're taking about a convicted killer here...a murderer....Someone who's victim begged for his life to be spared.......
What's next......?
You are Right once again. [space]This Should NOT be happening in America. [space] This is whole thing is insanity.

I say put him a the same position as he put his victim..........and then do to him what HE DID to that person. [emoji106]

Cleans things up RIGHT nicely......dontcha think?

:funnylast: [emoji106] :cheers: :clap: :clap: :clap: