Keep it civil
HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Millennials

Post by HARRIS »

AN EXPLANATION

Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

ZEALOT
Tricycles are Cool

Re: Millennials

Post by ZEALOT »

A song fitting of the Millennials.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

Great video. Good explanation for what is wrong, and why, with millennials.

I have a problem with his take on how corporate is not doing right by them. Corporations are not there to "fulfill", or "make them feel like they are doing something worthwhile". It is up to the individual to make him/herself worthwhile and to fulfill themselves.

If the job isn't doing it, then they have either followed the wrong career path, or the problem is inside them. Looking outside yourself and expecting Earning a living, supporting and loving a family are what should fulfill a person. Expecting something or someone else to provide this is the typical attitude of the millennials. They ALWAYS expect other people and/or organizations to do for them, just as has been done their whole lives, instead of doing for themselves.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

Herb wrote:Expecting something or someone else to provide this is the typical attitude of the millennials. They ALWAYS expect other people and/or organizations to do for them, just as has been done their whole lives, instead of doing for themselves.
So, I guess the Ailinsky plan is coming together then. We've had the folks who live in our inner cities with their hands out for decades. Millenials - the next generation of workers and producers - are being groomed to be dependent upon government as well.
lovineveryminuteofit

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

SuzyRidr2 wrote:
Herb wrote:Expecting something or someone else to provide this is the typical attitude of the millennials. They ALWAYS expect other people and/or organizations to do for them, just as has been done their whole lives, instead of doing for themselves.
So, I guess the Ailinsky plan is coming together then. We've had the folks who live in our inner cities with their hands out for decades. Millenials - the next generation of workers and producers - are being groomed to be dependent upon government as well.
Yep. AND it is a planned degradation of our society.

A little over 50 years ago many people refused to draw unemployment insurance, they thought of it as charity. My Dad was one of those that didn't draw it. Today, they whine about it being cut back to 6 months .
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Lechy
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: VS800 Honda Phantom 200

Post by Lechy »

Shove the whining bitches on a drilling rig for a couple of hitches.

[emoji41]
Grow old disgracefully young man.