Bikers For Trump

Keep it civil
RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Bikers For Trump

Post by RoadKing »

The following is not a cut n paste. I just now transcribed it from this morning's FOX and Friends TV show and so you might say I am reasonably certain of my sources… [emoji2]

And I quote:

"Bikers for Trump started out as the result of the outspoken nature of Donald Trump and the bikers' frustration with the direction the country was going. So, we were laughed at at first, we held our first rally in Virginia Beach, Virginia back in October of '15 and we had about 100 guys show up and since then we have grown to about 200K strong. We had 20K new members just last week and so we are a force to be dealt with.

We are a political phenomenon. We are in no shape or form vigilante. We will have a presence here in the Presidential Inauguration. We have full confidence in The Metropolitan Police Department, The Park Police, and the Capitol Police. We believe that they learned from the mistakes that were made in Chicago and Arizona and we have the utmost confidence in them. But in the event that we are needed we certainly will form a Wall of Meat. We'll be shoulder to shoulder with our brothers and we'll be toe to toe with anyone who's going to break through police barriers, who is going to be assaulting women, spitting on them, throwing things at them.

We are anticipating a peaceful transition of power. We have utmost support at the police. We are here to support Donald Trump. We have been involved with this campaign for the sole purpose of seeing Donald Trump elected President. We couldn't be happier. We have guys coming in right now; driving across Texas, Arizona, guys from San Diego two days ago; large groups coming in from Florida; Pennsylvania has busloads coming in; Ohio, New York, you name it. We've got bikers coming in town.

We are going to be staying collectively around the outskirts of Washington, D.C. We are going to come together. We are going to be putting on the 58th Inauguration half time show with the blessing of Donald Trump. Shortly after Donald Trump leaves the stage for The Capitol for his lunch, we will be dropping down a program at John Marshall Park. It will end shortly before the parade starts. We've got speakers, a band, and we'll be honoring the American Veterans.

First and foremost we want to see Donald Trump supporters, who have come together collectively from around the country to celebrate this peaceful transition of power, and we are going to see that they have that opportunity.

We are on FB at Bikers for Trump 2016. We have about 200K members right now and we are growing. We hope to be the size of The Christian Coalition here in the next six months and they may have only 3 or 400K members on their web page but that doesn't mean they don't speak for millions of people. The bikers, we have millions, 6 to 8 million in this demographic.

We'll see all the bikers in D.C."

Chris Cox, Founder of Bikers for Trump.

Yesterday, Chris Cox was also interviewed on FoxBiz…
http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/201 ... sters.html
A good interview, fersure fersure.

MAGA
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Re: Bikers For Trump

Post by YoDude »

I have no words for this one, other than, "Awesome".

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

:clap:
lovineveryminuteofit

torgy48
Riding on Learners Permit
My Bike: C90 Suzucki

Post by torgy48 »

sound good peace

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I seen on the news that some swanky hotels close to the inauguration site are charging 40K a night with a 3 night minimum....go figure.....
who has that kind of cash?
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:I seen on the news that some swanky hotels close to the inauguration site are charging 40K a night with a 3 night minimum....go figure.....
who has that kind of cash?
Who gives a fuck, Johnny? The bikers are staying outside of town and will surely share expenses and will look out for one another.
I'll bet a lot of rich commie celebrity shit disturbers have that kind of cash. Fuck em.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

MAGA
[emoji41] :rag: :HatTip:
Signifying nothing”