Keep it civil
RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Eefing

Post by RoadKing »

Does anyone remember eefing?

[youtube][/youtube]
Man, i love that sh!t. :cheers: Makes me smile.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Re: Eefing

Post by MadCow »

LOL
-DBTO

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

Yes but am older than most.Hand under the arm pit was red neck kids way of making those kids of sounds.If you had a match lighting a fart got more laughs.

jonnycando
Joined a 850cc Club
My Bike: 1996 Suzuki Intruder

Post by jonnycando »

I could wish that Hee Haw were still on but most of them folk are dead, and the others are on oxygen, and I reckon any new crop of people could just not do it right.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

jonnycando wrote:I could wish that Hee Haw were still on but most of them folk are dead, and the others are on oxygen, and I reckon any new crop of people could just not do it right.
Yes, I could wish, too. I was a young man when those shows were new. Lots of pretty girls gave me joy. I was strong as a bull. Thousands of miles passed easily beneath my wheels. I laughed heartily at Hee Haw's corn. But nearly 50 years have gone by and everything changes and wishing won't bring it all back. Wishing won't bring Hee Haw back. Wishing won't bring my Gypsy back. I am blessed in that I still ride well and if I live to see Springtime there will be rides and perhaps another puppy for me and Moon. And perhaps the memories of sitting and laughing so many years ago with my friends and family while watching Hee Haw will bring an occasional smile.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

Rides,friends,dogs and other pets all part of good recalls.Just don't become too old to make more to remember.If you keep making new real friends every year life is still good.Four and two leg ones.