Bikers For The Trump!!

Keep it civil
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Bikers For The Trump!!

Post by Designer »

If you’re a leftist and you want to cause trouble on Inauguration Day, Bikers for Trump would like you to know that you’re going to have to go through a “wall of meat” to do it.

In an appearance on “Fox & Friends” on Saturday, Chris Cox — the leader of the Bikers for Trump group — announced that his 5,000-strong contingent of bikers at the inauguration will protect Trump supporters from liberal protesters who get too rowdy

“In the event that we are needed, we will form a wall of meat,” Cox said. “We’ll be shoulder to shoulder with our brothers, and we’ll be toe-to-toe with anyone who’s going to break through police barriers.”

According to Fox News, Cox’s group has grown from just 100 riders when it started back in Virginia Beach in October, 2015, to over 200,000 members now.

They plan on being one of the biggest pro-Trump contingents at the inauguration — which is good, considering they say on their Facebook page that most of the permits have gone to the anti-Trump crowd.

“We have the only pro-Trump permits for the inauguration,” a post from November reads. “Anti-Trump groups have gobbled up all other areas and are actively preparing and advertising for people to join their effort to cause chaos and mayhem. Remember the Bikers For Trump standing toe to toe against (Black Lives Matter) and shoulder to shoulder with law-enforcement at the RNC in Cleveland, Ohio.”

Bikers for Trump won’t just be there to form a “wall of meat,” either. The group plans to honor veterans during an event at John Marshall Park, held during lunch recess on Inauguration Day.

Given the number of liberals who have said they want to disrupt the inauguration day ceremonies — often violently — what Bikers for Trump is doing is absolutely necessary. We hope that as many people can turn out as possible to help protect against the possibility of riots from the left.

I say,....Slap DOWN any and all "protestors",......and Grind Your Boot Heels into their faces. :rock:

That will leave an "impression"... ;) .... they won't soon forget!! [emoji106] :clap: :cheers: :clap:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Re: Bikers For The Trump!!

Post by YoDude »

Sounds like the perfect time to start another civil war. No wait.....yeah okay!

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Lechy
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: VS800 Honda Phantom 200

Post by Lechy »

Civil war? Are you freaking kidding? Right against left, tampax v lead, yeah OK.
:lmao: [emoji41]
Grow old disgracefully young man.

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

You mean to tell me they're going ahead with the inauguration even though Rep John Lewis isn't going to be there? [emoji106]
lovineveryminuteofit

Lechy
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: VS800 Honda Phantom 200

Post by Lechy »

Lewis won't be able to attend, he will be too busy looking for the dummy he spit out.
[emoji41]
Grow old disgracefully young man.