The price of medicine

Keep it civil
BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

The price of medicine

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

I was over at Henryetta today to check on the handicapped lady I know and she showed me her prescription receipt for the meds she had just gotten. Since I knew her meds were high and that the gov paid more than $62,000 last year for them I was wondering how much these pills cost. :OhNo; I got a bad case of sticker shock... the total for those pills came to a staggering $9,921.32. :shock: That is for 50 pills... a 20 day supply. If my math is right that comes to almost $200 a pill. :hellfire: Somebody is taking the taxpayer for a ride. :fubird:

Now since it seems that all I am doing on the board is :bang: I will not start any more threads for awhile.
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Re: The price of medicine

Post by YoDude »

I think the Dr. needs to be dismissed and the nice lady will probably be better off without ANY pills. The only reason she's on them now is probably because she got a cut or scrape, maybe fell down or something. The Dr.s tell you, you need (need) something, there starts the hook!

Now we need to get you on a, 'schedule' to 'monitor' your progress....take these really expensive pills and report back in a couple weeks or a month. We will adjust your prescription as necessary over time (a LONG time) to keep you paying even higher prices for these very overly expensive pills that help pay for my medical practice!

Oh, you read the label too right? The part about how these pills can kill you? Make your skin fall off? Cause insanity? Suicidal tendencies? Thoughts of killing your neighbor or children? Yeah? Okay, just sign here and we'll fix you up.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: ZG-XII and VS-XIV
Moniker: Postmaster

Post by Jolsen »

Most people are suffering from malnutrition the soil is dead and we are not getting the proper stuff from our food anymore.

~Jols3n
via Tapatalk on Droid Turbo
VS1400 Wiring Diagram INFOWARS
Its not my job to prove myself every time I state facts. Its YOUR job to look it up and find out what I say is true.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

Jolsen wrote:Most people are suffering from malnutrition the soil is dead and we are not getting the proper stuff from our food anymore.

~Jols3n
via Tapatalk on Droid Turbo
I would say, most people are suffering from malnutrition, not because of the soil we grow our crops in, but because of the choices they make when buying things at the store.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: ZG-XII and VS-XIV
Moniker: Postmaster

Post by Jolsen »

Yes most from their poor choices. but even those that do eat right are not getting the stuff they are supposed to be getting from the plants due to how bad our soil have been wreaked. me and the wife take a few supplements and have seen amazing results from them.
VS1400 Wiring Diagram INFOWARS
Its not my job to prove myself every time I state facts. Its YOUR job to look it up and find out what I say is true.