General guidelines

Keep it civil
User avatar
Cuban
Joined a 650cc Club
Posts: 1090
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:42 am
My Bike: Intruder
Status: Offline

Re: General guidelines

Postby Cuban » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:10 am

JFL Live wrote:Image


:funnylast: :lolfall:
:rock: In the age of information, ignorance is a choice. Facts are not partisan. The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is orders of magnitude more than to produce it.

User avatar
Cuban
Joined a 650cc Club
Posts: 1090
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:42 am
My Bike: Intruder
Status: Offline

Re: General guidelines

Postby Cuban » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:14 am

98VS1400 wrote: The bottom line is that people cannot be held accountable if they don't know the boundaries of acceptable behavior...

:bs: Yeah, well when I tried to ask about boundaries YOU F'KN BANNED ME!!!!!!! :bs:
:rock: In the age of information, ignorance is a choice. Facts are not partisan. The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is orders of magnitude more than to produce it.

User avatar
98VS1400
Joined a 1200cc Club
Posts: 7198
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:02 pm
My Bike: Triumph Tiger EXP 1200
Moniker: Taming a Tiger
Location: 38.897885, -77.036482
Status: Offline

Re: General guidelines

Postby 98VS1400 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:36 am

Cuban wrote:
98VS1400 wrote: The bottom line is that people cannot be held accountable if they don't know the boundaries of acceptable behavior...

:bs: Yeah, well when I tried to ask about boundaries YOU F'KN BANNED ME!!!!!!! :bs:

The best way to teach people is by actually doing. In your case, the boundary was clearly delineated!

I do have to be careful when dealing with someone in a protected class, such as yourself. Actually, I think you hit a few classes.

Mentally challenged.
Vertically challenged.
Age challenged.

You're a walking, talking lawsuit waiting to be filed.

User avatar
Cuban
Joined a 650cc Club
Posts: 1090
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:42 am
My Bike: Intruder
Status: Offline

Re: General guidelines

Postby Cuban » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:40 am

:lolfall:
:rock: In the age of information, ignorance is a choice. Facts are not partisan. The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is orders of magnitude more than to produce it.

User avatar
JFL Live
Joined a 650cc Club
Posts: 1167
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am
Status: Online

Re: General guidelines

Postby JFL Live » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:53 am

Cuban wrote:
JFL Live wrote:Image


:funnylast: :lolfall:



Thank you sir, may I have another!


Image
_I"T"|[___|___]
[---T--L -OlllllllO-]
()_)"""()_)/"**")_)


You may ask, who was wearing the bolo tie, you or the shark? Answer: Yes.

User avatar
Cuban
Joined a 650cc Club
Posts: 1090
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:42 am
My Bike: Intruder
Status: Offline

Re: General guidelines

Postby Cuban » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:19 am

JFL Live wrote: Thank you sir, may I have another!


Image





This is what I see...

Image


* I stopped using Photbucket because they started this :bs:

Using http://imgur.com/ now... [emoji2]
:rock: In the age of information, ignorance is a choice. Facts are not partisan. The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is orders of magnitude more than to produce it.

User avatar
JFL Live
Joined a 650cc Club
Posts: 1167
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am
Status: Online

Re: General guidelines

Postby JFL Live » Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:24 am

Cuban wrote:
This is what I see...




I'm having issues... :donno:


And photobucket isn't working either...
_I"T"|[___|___]
[---T--L -OlllllllO-]
()_)"""()_)/"**")_)


You may ask, who was wearing the bolo tie, you or the shark? Answer: Yes.

User avatar
Cuban
Joined a 650cc Club
Posts: 1090
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:42 am
My Bike: Intruder
Status: Offline

Re: General guidelines

Postby Cuban » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:05 pm

JFL Live wrote: Thank you sir, may I have another!


Image


:funnylast:
:rock: In the age of information, ignorance is a choice. Facts are not partisan. The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is orders of magnitude more than to produce it.

User avatar
98VS1400
Joined a 1200cc Club
Posts: 7198
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:02 pm
My Bike: Triumph Tiger EXP 1200
Moniker: Taming a Tiger
Location: 38.897885, -77.036482
Status: Offline

Re: General guidelines

Postby 98VS1400 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:09 pm


User avatar
Cuban
Joined a 650cc Club
Posts: 1090
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:42 am
My Bike: Intruder
Status: Offline

Re: General guidelines

Postby Cuban » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:24 pm

98VS1400 wrote:https://postimages.org

[emoji106]




Image
:rock: In the age of information, ignorance is a choice. Facts are not partisan. The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is orders of magnitude more than to produce it.

User avatar
98VS1400
Joined a 1200cc Club
Posts: 7198
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:02 pm
My Bike: Triumph Tiger EXP 1200
Moniker: Taming a Tiger
Location: 38.897885, -77.036482
Status: Offline

Re: General guidelines

Postby 98VS1400 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:27 pm

Page 1, post 1, rule 1.

You're on thin ice my little slice of Canadian bacon.

User avatar
franktiregod
Got My M1 License!
Posts: 483
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:54 am
My Bike: SUZUKI
Status: Offline

Re: General guidelines

Postby franktiregod » Fri Jul 28, 2017 2:48 pm

Cuban wrote:
98VS1400 wrote:https://postimages.org

[emoji106]




Image





The boy just aint right. You can see it in his eyes. :lmao:

User avatar
Designer
WHEELIES R FUN!
Posts: 4473
Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:34 am
Status: Offline

Re: General guidelines

Postby Designer » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:07 pm

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I just read the repartee here,.....All you guys,.....you are Hilarious! :lol:

Thanks for the laughs. [emoji106]
In the age of information, ignorance is a choice. Facts are not partisan. The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is orders of magnitude more than to produce it. And The left keeps us busy because of all that they produce.

old time rider
BIKE REPOED!
Posts: 2865
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:07 pm
My Bike: 650Vstrom
Status: Offline

Re: General guidelines

Postby old time rider » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:08 pm

Cuban he is back to pick'in on short people again! :bang: Us old ones not far behind. Need to look up delineated....? Is that a cop word?
Thanks for not putting the eyes on his good look'in wife. With him a improvement! :hahafinger:

User avatar
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
Posts: 13976
Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:25 am
My Bike: 12 Harley Ultra Limited FLHTK
Location: GODS COUNTRY
Status: Online

Re: General guidelines

Postby Suzuki Johnny » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:51 am

old time rider wrote:Cuban he is back to pick'in on short people again! :bang: Us old ones not far behind. Need to look up delineated....? Is that a cop word?
Thanks for not putting the eyes on his good look'in wife. With him a improvement! :hahafinger:











de·lin·e·ate
dəˈlinēˌāt/
verb
describe or portray (something) precisely.

"Keith ( or the cop in this case [emoji106] ) should delineate and prohibit behavior that is socially abhorrent on this board"

Case Dismissed....
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper fast, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
"Je peux normalement dire comment un homme intelligent est par comment stupide il me croit."
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

User avatar
Cuban
Joined a 650cc Club
Posts: 1090
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:42 am
My Bike: Intruder
Status: Offline

Re: General guidelines

Postby Cuban » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:31 am

98VS1400 wrote: Page 1, post 1, rule 1.

You're on thin ice my little slice of Canadian bacon.


meh... I been on thin ice before...

Image
:rock: In the age of information, ignorance is a choice. Facts are not partisan. The amount of energy needed to refute bullshit is orders of magnitude more than to produce it.

User avatar
98VS1400
Joined a 1200cc Club
Posts: 7198
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:02 pm
My Bike: Triumph Tiger EXP 1200
Moniker: Taming a Tiger
Location: 38.897885, -77.036482
Status: Offline

Re: General guidelines

Postby 98VS1400 » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:29 am

Suzuki Johnny wrote:
old time rider wrote:Cuban he is back to pick'in on short people again! :bang: Us old ones not far behind. Need to look up delineated....? Is that a cop word?
Thanks for not putting the eyes on his good look'in wife. With him a improvement! :hahafinger:



de·lin·e·ate
dəˈlinēˌāt/
verb
describe or portray (something) precisely.

"Keith ( or the cop in this case [emoji106] ) should delineate and prohibit behavior that is socially abhorrent on this board"

Case Dismissed....

If anyone were to try to delineate and then prohibit socially abhorrent behavior on this forum, the pool of active users would, by necessity, be decimated and thereby rendering this place only a shell of its prior self.

old time rider
BIKE REPOED!
Posts: 2865
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:07 pm
My Bike: 650Vstrom
Status: Offline

Re: General guidelines

Postby old time rider » Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:29 am

:funnylast: All ways a right pic for a reply. :clap: :cheers: :putput:....You all just tall'in pig latin or sump'in so this hill billy old man don't know what the hell you say'in. Well understand this... :hahafinger:

User avatar
MadCow
Joined a 1100cc Club
Posts: 4780
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:36 pm
My Bike: 2017 RGU
Status: Online

Re: General guidelines

Postby MadCow » Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:03 am

Y'all bunch of knuckleheads anyway...







:fu: :fu: :fu:
-DBTO

User avatar
98VS1400
Joined a 1200cc Club
Posts: 7198
Joined: Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:02 pm
My Bike: Triumph Tiger EXP 1200
Moniker: Taming a Tiger
Location: 38.897885, -77.036482
Status: Offline

Re: General guidelines

Postby 98VS1400 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:31 am

MadCow wrote:Y'all bunch of knuckleheads anyway...

:fu: :fu: :fu:

If I didn't like you so damn much, I'd kick your ass too!
[emoji2]


Return to “Chit Chat Channel”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: JFL Live, MadCow, Suzuki Johnny and 1 guest