Another tyrannical board I feel like avoiding

Keep it civil
ddog6900
Joined a 250cc Club

Another tyrannical board I feel like avoiding

Post by ddog6900 »

Now I know why I stay in the tech section. Disagree with the powers that be, poof. No explanations, hell, doesn't even end up in the trash. Just ends up locked or deleted. Screw this. I'm outta here.

Let this be a lesson to the rest of you.

Sent from my Nexus 5. Don't worry iPhone, you'll get here, someday.

ddog6900
Joined a 250cc Club

Re: Another tyrannical board I feel like avoiding

Post by ddog6900 »

Please, also consider a delete button in the UAC, so I can delete my soon to be inactive profile. I've already left the Facebook group.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

Have no idea what you're talkin' about! Hope you don't mean this site!
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

dm1400
Scooter Enthusiast
My Bike: 1995 VS1400

Post by dm1400 »

ddogg,

Shoot me an email so we can keep in touch. You can get my email from either my profile on this site or the purple site.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

WTH?

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

YoDude
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Suzi 1400

Post by YoDude »

Is that the one larry asked be moved back into the faith section? There was another that was locked, but I unlocked it.

Yo-
Intelligence is just the right thing to have, to render yourself extinct.

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: ZG-XII and VS-XIV
Moniker: Postmaster

Post by Jolsen »

He has posted 4 threads in the last week trying to have a real discussion about faith all 4 where locked or just plain deleted. I don't blame him I would be pissed also if the Christian police kept basically spitting in my face and saying fuck you your not allowed to talk about anything other then Christianity Ddog has been disrespected over and over again if you ain't seen it. Then that's probolly cause his threads keep unjustly being deleted.

~Jols3n
via Tapatalk on Droid Turbo
VS1400 Wiring Diagram INFOWARS
Its not my job to prove myself every time I state facts. Its YOUR job to look it up and find out what I say is true.

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by Jolsen »

I can't link what's been deleted. I noticed this stuff and I am not a mod.

~Jols3n
Its not my job to prove myself every time I state facts. Its YOUR job to look it up and find out what I say is true.

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by Jolsen »

You don't see it because you were part of the attacking party... I may not agree with your views or Ddogs but I do see where both sides are coming from and the blatant disregard and disrespect for Ddog and others has been totally uncalled for. The gang attack, dog piling up on none Christians is totally uncalled for and in Gods view extremely unchristian like.

~Jols3n

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

So if a thread is composed of members discussing the thread subject why would it get locked? Isn't that what those boards are for? On the other hand if someone starts a thread and all they do is bitch I could see it getting locked or deleted. If you feel you have been treated wrongly I would suggest you sent Dude or YoDude a pm and see WTF is going on. :OhNo; :hat: :Umm:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 1996 VS1400

Post by Larry TN »

Jolsen wrote:He has posted 4 threads in the last week trying to have a real discussion about faith all 4 where locked or just plain deleted. I don't blame him I would be pissed also if the Christian police kept basically spitting in my face and saying fuck you your not allowed to talk about anything other then Christianity Ddog has been disrespected over and over again if you ain't seen it. Then that's probolly cause his threads keep unjustly being deleted.

~Jols3n
I have pretty much just left you alone in your self imposed arrogance up to now, but this post shows that you have no concept, no clue. You talk like a cross between a sailor and a truck driver. At first I considered a PM of this, but nah, transparency, thats the ticket.
For anyone to post the cute little posters, or to say they could write a novel about the shortcomings of Christianity, when they really mean RELIGION, is not reaching out for answers about Christianity.
Isn't it probable thay someone struck a nerve, which caused "d dogg 69 hunnert" to seek his personal justification elsewhere? At least he was smart enough not to brag about his sex life. One would think that would cease with becoming an adult.
Reminds me of an old quote; "Sex is like money, the people who have it don't talk about it." -?
"Give the people you have offended time to apologize." -Rev Samuel Porter Jones (in 1906)

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

Wasnt me....I was busy being vewy vewy quiet hunting.....critters with those white tails

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 with Tapatalk 2
-DBTO

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

MadCow wrote:Wasnt me....I was busy being vewy vewy quiet hunting.....critters with those white tails

Did you see my third kill photo? Hunting is an expensive hobby without comprehensive coverage.
"Give the people you have offended time to apologize." -Rev Samuel Porter Jones (in 1906)

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

Larry TN wrote:
MadCow wrote:Wasnt me....I was busy being vewy vewy quiet hunting.....critters with those white tails

Did you see my third kill photo? Hunting is an expensive hobby without comprehensive coverage.
No sir...I must have missed it somewhere. ..I was gone just over a week. ..ill look for it tonight when I get home.

-DBTO

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by Jolsen »

You got to work on getting those facts right...

~Jols3n

ddog6900
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by ddog6900 »

I received a number of PMs on the purple board and want to set the record straight before I leave for good.
Jolsen wrote:You don't see it because you were part of the attacking party... I may not agree with your views or Ddogs but I do see where both sides are coming from and the blatant disregard and disrespect for Ddog and others has been totally uncalled for. The gang attack, dog piling up on none Christians is totally uncalled for and in Gods view extremely unchristian like.

~Jols3n
The above is entirely accurate. I feel disrespected and ostracized to say the least. I've been here since almost inception. Seen several threads go to the trash, which is cool when they get out of line. Mine was flat out deleted. No explanation, warning, etc. It started out as a complaint thread, then moved on to the believers crusade. I said something someone didn't like. Which is why the below is a complete lie.
98VS1400 wrote:I'm not sure to be honest. I don't know that I even read the thread titled "Thread Locked"; but I do know ddog wrote it and it was deleted.
He not only participated in the thread, I suspect he deleted it. Granted it got off topic, like every other thread around here, but it needed moved, not delete. 98VS1400 is a coward and incapable of being impartial in his moderator duties. And garbage, half the shit he posts is garbage, in one way or another. That's why so many others left or are planning on leaving as was stated in several of the PMs I received.

Yo, you had better rethink who you give the golden hammer to. Mike is an asset to the board with his technical knowledge and impartiality. Keith is just an as asshat with his on personal agenda. BTW, the FB and Twitter crap doesn't help, because when they get here and see all the religious nonsense and belittling, they leave. Got a few messages on FB and the purple board to that affect.

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by Jolsen »

I have said my piece. Ddog is just the most recent to have his fill and leave. Most have just left without saying a word. If the board keeps going in the direction it is heading, we will have to change the name to Christian Alert.

~Jols3n

Larry TN
Joined a 250cc Club

Post by Larry TN »

What is this?

Any board that spends time worrying about members leaving is doomed. I can't imagine IA giving a second thought to the few of us now here, and seldom if ever there. If I attacked anyone's agnostic atheism, struck a nerve or broke some thin skin, tough excrement.
What good has unbelief ever done for anyone, or a community, right on up to the entire nation. A follower of Christ is hardly a threat to anyone or anything of value. If it were my call, I would suggest that anyone desiring to leave because of the few believers here, please take some like-minded with you. Otherwise, stay and ask the believers to leave. As for me, I will go quietly.
If all this is about is motorcycles, rather than the ultimate technical, intellectual and spiritual improvement of a group of people who share a fondness for things with less than four wheels, you will hardly notice when I am gone.

MadCow
Site Admin

Post by MadCow »

Jolsen wrote:I have said my piece. Ddog is just the most recent to have his fill and leave. Most have just left without saying a word. If the board keeps going in the direction it is heading, we will have to change the name to Christian Alert.

~Jols3n
Is there some mass exodus around here? No. There isn't...so let's not pretend like there is just so you can keep stoking the fire. You're getting to be about as annoying as those on the purple board that you so despise.

Keith is not the one who deleted the Thread locked thread, or whatever that thread was called.

This is another thread that is in danger of being locked and/or deleted just because it's full of 5th grade silliness.

Folks, we have a PM system...use it if you have issues.

My personal opinion on the religious/spiritual/faith threads (or whatever you want to call it) is it should stay in the faith and religion forum area...and you guys can cut each others throats all you want over there....

If a post offends you, press the report button and report it so mods can review it...that is how it is *supposed* to work. If nobody is complaining to me about a post...why should I moderate anything? And even then, I might not do anything at all. A job of a moderator is to mediate and arbitrate...not just press buttons...that should be a last resort.
-DBTO

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by Jolsen »

When the board has an active population of 9 and 3-4 have left I would call that a massive issue if 40% have left due to the same behavior.

~Jols3n