Warmer in DC than Atlanta

Keep it civil
User avatar
MadCow
Joined a 1100cc Club
Posts: 4780
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:36 pm
My Bike: 2017 RGU
Status: Offline

Warmer in DC than Atlanta

Postby MadCow » Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:51 pm

Flew into Atlanta this morning and DAYUM, had to bust out a jacket! WTF
-DBTO

navigator
Joined a 450cc Club
Posts: 786
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:33 pm
My Bike: VS800
Status: Offline

Re: Warmer in DC than Atlanta

Postby navigator » Mon Oct 16, 2017 5:21 pm

It's just a little piece of heaven....according to Frank. [emoji2]

User avatar
MadCow
Joined a 1100cc Club
Posts: 4780
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:36 pm
My Bike: 2017 RGU
Status: Offline

Re: Warmer in DC than Atlanta

Postby MadCow » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:59 am

It's 50f here this morning...not bad. Back home it dropped to 43f....
-DBTO

old time rider
BIKE REPOED!
Posts: 2865
Joined: Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:07 pm
My Bike: 650Vstrom
Status: Offline

Re: Warmer in DC than Atlanta

Postby old time rider » Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:12 am

39 this AM .The winter gloves felt good on ride to Danville. :putput:

Tbeck
Joined a 950cc Club
Posts: 2260
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:58 am
My Bike: Concours 1400
Status: Offline

Re: Warmer in DC than Atlanta

Postby Tbeck » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:27 pm

One of the guy's at work said 33 here this morning but it is beautiful 62 now

jonnycando
Joined a 650cc Club
Posts: 1245
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2014 4:45 pm
My Bike: Triumph Rocket III Touring
Location: Roanoke, VA
Status: Offline

Re: Warmer in DC than Atlanta

Postby jonnycando » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:57 pm

We had 32 in my holler this morning...might be the same tonight, but the daytime tomorrow is supposed to be just perfect for a motorcycle ride.

Yooper
Studying MC Handbook
Posts: 58
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:34 pm
My Bike: VN2000 Kaw
Status: Offline

Re: Warmer in DC than Atlanta

Postby Yooper » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:22 pm

MadCow wrote:Flew into Atlanta this morning and DAYUM, had to bust out a jacket! WTF


What, from the jetway to the terminal? Jut joking. LOL

Tbeck
Joined a 950cc Club
Posts: 2260
Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:58 am
My Bike: Concours 1400
Status: Offline

Re: Warmer in DC than Atlanta

Postby Tbeck » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:29 pm

Jonnyc, same here. I think someone left Canadias door open again, Lol

lonerider
Joined a 250cc Club
Posts: 629
Joined: Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:28 am
My Bike: vs1400
Status: Offline

!!

Postby lonerider » Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:44 pm

Yeah, dang, I hate it! Went down to 72 F. Had to break out the sweats.

User avatar
MadCow
Joined a 1100cc Club
Posts: 4780
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:36 pm
My Bike: 2017 RGU
Status: Offline

Re: Warmer in DC than Atlanta

Postby MadCow » Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:19 am

Yooper wrote:
MadCow wrote:Flew into Atlanta this morning and DAYUM, had to bust out a jacket! WTF


What, from the jetway to the terminal? Jut joking. LOL



:lmao: :lmao: :fu:
-DBTO

User avatar
franktiregod
Got My M1 License!
Posts: 483
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:54 am
My Bike: SUZUKI
Status: Offline

Re: Warmer in DC than Atlanta

Postby franktiregod » Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:17 am

Should have stuck around for the afternoon. 75 degrees. I know because I was out riding.

I ride year round. How many northerners can say that? :putput:

You should come back in January and February. Worst two months of our year.

Be careful at Hartsfield, the TSA will rob you blind.

User avatar
MadCow
Joined a 1100cc Club
Posts: 4780
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:36 pm
My Bike: 2017 RGU
Status: Offline

Re: Warmer in DC than Atlanta

Postby MadCow » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:24 pm

franktiregod wrote:Should have stuck around for the afternoon. 75 degrees. I know because I was out riding.

I ride year round. How many northerners can say that? :putput:

You should come back in January and February. Worst two months of our year.

Be careful at Hartsfield, the TSA will rob you blind.



Im sure...today I flew in with all that nasty ass rain...what a bumpy approach..haha

Took me an hour to get up to Dunwoody..
-DBTO

User avatar
franktiregod
Got My M1 License!
Posts: 483
Joined: Tue Feb 21, 2017 10:54 am
My Bike: SUZUKI
Status: Offline

Re: Warmer in DC than Atlanta

Postby franktiregod » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:42 pm

MadCow wrote:
franktiregod wrote:Should have stuck around for the afternoon. 75 degrees. I know because I was out riding.

I ride year round. How many northerners can say that? :putput:

You should come back in January and February. Worst two months of our year.

Be careful at Hartsfield, the TSA will rob you blind.



Im sure...today I flew in with all that nasty ass rain...what a bumpy approach..haha

Took me an hour to get up to Dunwoody..



Quit hanging out on the rich side of town. That is BillyJack territory. Come out to where the po folk live. [emoji2]


Return to “Chit Chat Channel”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: JFL Live, Suzuki Johnny and 1 guest