FLOTUS

Keep it civil
RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

FLOTUS

Post by RoadKing »

Melania just lit the DC Christmas Tree. A beautiful thing! :XmasTree:
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Re: FLOTUS

Post by Tbeck »

I think she's done a great job as FLOTUS

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Six twenty PM. POTUS just spoke in front of The Tree and honored The Baby Jesus and wished us all a Merry Christmas, the reason for the season. Freedom OF religion!! [emoji106] :bow: And that freedom is made possible by the men and women in uniform who have taken an oath to defend us and The Constitution. I thank God for the troops and the cops who will be vigilant while I am able to worship the birth of The Savior.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

I think Melania is gorgeous at her age!!!

Better looking than any other First Ladies I ever seen!
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

DevilsFan wrote:I think Melania is gorgeous at her age!!!

So true! And loved by many.
Signifying nothing”

BoDog
Joined a 450cc Club
My Bike: None anymore

Post by BoDog »

She's hot! [emoji14]

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

BoDog wrote:

She's hot! [emoji14]
What is even better, she has class, unlike the last one. and hildabest.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

AMERICA DESERVES THEM .... REAL CLASS AND CONVICTION TO DO WHAT'S BEST FOR THE NATION !
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Herb wrote:
BoDog wrote:

She's hot! [emoji14]
What is even better, she has class, unlike the last one. and hildabest.

:rock: :funnylast: :funnylast: :rock: :cheers:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

lonerider
Joined a 650cc Club
My Bike: vs1400

Post by lonerider »

The entire first family is a class act!

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

They Sure are! Ten times better than Chewbacca and her husband, Bowing-dweeb. ;)

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

FLOTUS calls her full time job raising Barron. In an interview she spoke of the importance of teaching him values. She keeps tight reins on him like the typical good mom. She and POTUS no doubt are already seeing that young man being sought out by a gang of young girls! Best of health and God’s guidance to FLOTUS and her whole family.
Signifying nothing”

Damumz
Scooter Enthusiast
My Bike: 2017 Road Glide Ultra

Post by Damumz »

She's easy on the eyes no doubt. :naughty: But what has impressed me the most is she speaks 4 languages fluently. At the Republican Convention she was terrified to speak in front of others but gave a tremendous speech in front of millions in a language that wasn't even her first or second....English! She came here, she simulated to this country, a lot of foreigners can sure use her example!!

lonerider
Joined a 650cc Club
My Bike: vs1400

Post by lonerider »

Damumz wrote:She's easy on the eyes no doubt. :naughty: But what has impressed me the most is she speaks 4 languages fluently. At the Republican Convention she was terrified to speak in front of others but gave a tremendous speech in front of millions in a language that wasn't even her first or second....English! She came here, she simulated to this country, a lot of foreigners can sure use her example!!
Melania is from Slovenia as was my dad. He emigrated to Canada in 1925 and also spoke several languages fluently including English. When he was alive he told many stories of his family who ran an inn in Trava, Slovenia and had many multi-lingual travelers staying there. He said it was a necessity in that region to know languages since Slovenia was kind of a cross-roads of smaller countries and to stay in business one had to communicate with people in their various languages.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

[emoji2] Yes, she assimilated well to this country. A very good example for others, I agree. [emoji106]
Signifying nothing”

Damumz
Scooter Enthusiast
My Bike: 2017 Road Glide Ultra

Post by Damumz »

RoadKing wrote:[emoji2] Yes, she assimilated well to this country. A very good example for others, I agree. [emoji106]
"Assimilated" ....yeah what he said!

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Damumz wrote:
RoadKing wrote:[emoji2] Yes, she assimilated well to this country. A very good example for others, I agree. [emoji106]
"Assimilated" ....yeah what he said!
Thanks, man. I did that delicately. [emoji106]
Signifying nothing”

1sttightwad
Learning My Moped
My Bike: 2008 Suzuki s83

Post by 1sttightwad »

For ONCE in a long time... When the media says the FLOTUS looked glamorous, beautiful, poised and polished they don't have to LIE.

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

THE TRUMP FAMILY IS QUITE A ROLE MODEL FOR THE NATION ... MORAL AND ETHICAL !
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

She has so much more class than moochelle ever had......and the liberal press can only criticize her shoes :bonk:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"