Post by Tbeck »

I believe that the 3 of us are all in agreement :lol:

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Re: Bolshevik Purge

Post by navigator »

RoadKing wrote:
navigator wrote:If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does the sound travel for 20 years?
No. I in fact did a test with sensitive super secret high tech audio devices and results were overwhelmingly proof that regardless of levels and various frequencies the sound actually travelled for 19 years 364 days 23 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds.
Then Poof? :cheers:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

navigator wrote:
RoadKing wrote:
navigator wrote:If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does the sound travel for 20 years?
No. I in fact did a test with sensitive super secret high tech audio devices and results were overwhelmingly proof that regardless of levels and various frequencies the sound actually travelled for 19 years 364 days 23 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds.
Then Poof? :cheers:
Yep, even with a balloon kinda like a Calvin and Hobbs cartoon.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

lonerider
Joined a 650cc Club
My Bike: vs1400

Post by lonerider »

I believe The Man said it was locker room talk, not an actual activity.

He who has never talked shit (vulgar lies to maintain a macho image among the boys) may cast the first turd.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

lonerider wrote:I believe The Man said it was locker room talk, not an actual activity.

He who has never talked shit (vulgar lies to maintain a macho image among the boys) may cast the first turd.
Well, then let me start slinging. Yeah, it’s said that many of those boys who talked about their sexual prowess were just woofing, I don’t know that. Most of the guys I could have been jealous of were only telling half the stories they could have told. And I never talked stuff because I was always private about the girl next door because I feared getting into trouble in some instances and others I had too much respect for the gal.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

RK, we are in agreement again. I have never talked trash about any woman.

Was Trump just trash talking? I don't know? Did any of those women he supposedly grabbed come forward complaining?

1sttightwad
Learning My Moped
My Bike: 2008 Suzuki s83

Post by 1sttightwad »

Now we know the elites from Hollywood, Manhattan and Dem Party have been the pot they were calling black. Who Knew? We Did.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

It's not a party or actor's, it's good ole human nature. Women have been drawn to people of power/influence throughout human history.
My thought is move along, nothing to see...

jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road
My Bike: Kugelblitz-Kriegshammer 2200

Post by jeffcoslacker »

What was the Clinton lawyer quote? "Drag a $100 bill through a trailer park, no telling what you catch" or something like that. :lmao:

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

CAN'T WAIT FOR ALL THE ACCUSERS TO RENOUNCE THEIR WEALTH AND PRIVILEGE THAT THEY TRADED FOR ...

JUST A " MOMENT IN THE SPOTLIGHT "
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck