Bolshevik Purge

Keep it civil
jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road
My Bike: Kugelblitz-Kriegshammer 2200

Bolshevik Purge

Post by jeffcoslacker »

First words that pop in my head when I keep seeing these news/entertainment personalities being character assassinated and dropping left and right. [emoji2]

I don't know why. I'm not a history buff.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Re: Bolshevik Purge

Post by RoadKing »

Bull shit purge more like it. Draining the sewer to expose the rats.
Amazing thing is the news/entertainment elite are devouring their own.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Probably only a matter of time at this rate before someone comes forward and claims she was "grabbed by the pussy".

Then things will REALLY get interesting....

BoDog
Joined a 450cc Club
My Bike: None anymore

Post by BoDog »

Soon, we will be hearing about powerful women being taken down by men complaining…

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

hillsy wrote:Probably only a matter of time at this rate before someone comes forward and claims she was "grabbed by the pussy".

I don't think anyone listens to Obama any more. If they do they don't care if he got grabbed or not. :blink: [space] :XmasTree:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:
hillsy wrote:Probably only a matter of time at this rate before someone comes forward and claims she was "grabbed by the pussy".

I don't think anyone listens to Obama any more. If they do they don't care if he got grabbed or not. :blink: [space] :XmasTree:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

More of your BS. :tongue:

13 women tried to make those sort of "claims" before The Election,....Where are all of the 13 of them now? :uhh:

IF they had Anything Of Substance against THE Donald Trump,...you can BET the biased "News Media" would be spewing their
"stories" ALL OVER the place.....Do you see them in the News?

So,.... take your "Trump-hate" and stick it where the Sun doesn't shine.

:lmao:

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

I think it's probably character assassination ONLY if it's untrue accusations. I believe that most of the recent accusations look pretty solid.

With that said, is it sexual harassment, etc..if both parties were consenting adults?

Then we have all the congressional member accusations that have congressmen dropping like flies.

As for Trump? He's no angel I am sure, and his undercover guy conversations seem to support that. Did he do anything for which he should be criticised? Other than some over the top guy bravado, ain't nothing substantiated.

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Designer wrote:

More of your BS. :tongue:

13 women tried to make those sort of "claims" before The Election,....Where are all of the 13 of them now? :uhh:

IF they had Anything Of Substance against THE Donald Trump,...you can BET the biased "News Media" would be spewing their
"stories" ALL OVER the place.....Do you see them in the News?

So,.... take your "Trump-hate" and stick it where the Sun doesn't shine.

:lmao:
There appears to be 20 of them now....

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng- ... -full-list

Who knows?

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

hillsy wrote:
There appears to be 20 of them now....

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng- ... -full-list

Who knows?
“He kissed me on the lips” Really? That all you stupid people got? There’s got to be at least a hundred women who if still alive could say I licked their labia! Big whoop. :lolfall: This world is populated with idiots.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Notice,....NONE of them has proved their case,...AT ALL. [space] These Women can SAY anything,..Without proof, all this is nothing but empty words, lacking substance and verity. Until PROVEN guilty, a Person is INNOCENT.

And Notice the timing? [space] Those 13 suddenly "appeared" at the very last minute, just before the Voting Date of the Election? [space] When there is not enough time to thoroughly investigate such accusations.[space] Where were they back 6/8 months BEFORE during the Presidential Campaign ? .... or even before that?

This is nothing other than a Smear Attack Tactic that The left-wingers tried in their VAIN attempt to keep THE Donald Trump out of the Oval Office. (and FAILED :lmao: )

The True Americans see Right through such left-wing Under-handed Tactics using Unsubstantiated Allegations (and their timing) as the LIES they are.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Prodigal_Sun
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 03 FXDWG

Post by Prodigal_Sun »

Tbeck wrote:I think it's probably character assassination ONLY if it's untrue accusations. I believe that most of the recent accusations look pretty solid.

With that said, is it sexual harassment, etc..if both parties were consenting adults?

Then we have all the congressional member accusations that have congressmen dropping like flies.
It is. Consent given under duress is not consent. In fact technically in Michigan it's a 5 year felony for anyone with authority over someone else to have sex with them. ie. A boss with a direct subordinate, a teacher with a student, an arresting officer with a suspect, a president with an intern, etc...
It dates back to the 1930's and probably had racial implications attached to it. "Violating 'community standards'" ...
Don't ask why I know so much about this......
:evil: [emoji56]

I have a lot of opinions, some of them professional, some of them educated, most of them I just pulled out of my @$$

Some of my best stupidity is largely self-inflicted. :roll:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

PS, yep I know several states have some law's like you mentioned. Are they ever enforced? Likely not too often if at all.
My thought is that you're an adult that has the ability to say no any time regarding anything within the workplace. It's getting a little old now when after year's have passed, women are making claims they didn't make at time of said offense. Given they didn't come forward in a timely manner they must have either been a willing participant or they didn't believe that it rose to a level worth reporting.
Some folks will disagree with the aforementioned but I see no other way this can be viewed, BECAUSE any possibility of acquiring legal proof has long since sailed. Our legal system is not supposed to operate on he said, she said to convict. If these gain legal standing, anyone can be convicted.

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

Tbeck wrote:PS, yep I know several states have some law's like you mentioned. Are they ever enforced? Likely not too often if at all.
My thought is that you're an adult that has the ability to say no any time regarding anything within the workplace. It's getting a little old now when after year's have passed, women are making claims they didn't make at time of said offense. Given they didn't come forward in a timely manner they must have either been a willing participant or they didn't believe that it rose to a level worth reporting.
Some folks will disagree with the aforementioned but I see no other way this can be viewed, BECAUSE any possibility of acquiring legal proof has long since sailed. Our legal system is not supposed to operate on he said, she said to convict. If these gain legal standing, anyone can be convicted.
+1
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

Post by DevilsFan »

Tbeck wrote:PS, yep I know several states have some law's like you mentioned. Are they ever enforced? Likely not too often if at all.

So far, these "entertainers" are being "convicted" with their careers, which for some of these narcissists I can imagine is worse than being jailed.

But I do find it amazing that, the politicians are NOT being "convicted". Why? Because they are "elected" and appear to be above any laws and/or scrutiny. Sure, they'll take a media exposure hit but they are never FORCED out of office.
Shit, there's been millions of dollars in (taxpayer) payouts for the victims...but never any arrests or removals, unless said accused denounces themselves.
THIS is the real swamp!
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

lonerider
Joined a 650cc Club
My Bike: vs1400

Post by lonerider »

Some women should be thankful that anyone gave them a second look. Isn't it in the natural scheme of things that women seek attention from men? Seems that the first time a man does anything aggressive should be taken as natural and normal. After that first time it is up to the woman to let the guy know if further flirtations are welcome. Most guys will get the message. It is not in anyone's best interest to treat a sexual advance as criminal, especially if it's an innocent first time deal. There are quite a few women out there who will lead a man on, officially known as prick teasers. Some of the women making accusations are probably in that category.

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

IT'S GREAT ! THEY WRITE THE LAWS THAT SOMEHOW LET THEM DO AS THEY WANT, AND THE PUBLIC PAYS THEIR FINES .... SO WHY SHOULD THEY EVER STOP ?

THEIR PUSSY SURE COSTS A LOT, IN THE GOVERNMENT WAY OF ALL COST OVER RUNS !

I GOT A ZIPLESS SCREW ...
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road
My Bike: Kugelblitz-Kriegshammer 2200

Post by jeffcoslacker »

It's just funny to me when I start considering motives and reasoning...I mean that was their main push on Trump (still is, apparently), try to make him out to be some frat-boy misogynist scumbag, and when it just didn't seem to work at all, they realized hey...we mighta shot ourselves in the foot here...BUT WAIT! We can still make it work...we shank alla our guys who ever made an inappropriate advance, then we got the appearance of moral high ground here. Yay! Which is, after all what sells to the uninformed...image, not substance...

Way I see it, anyway [emoji2]

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

Bet Bill Cosby is yelling,"See told you I was normal"! He may even be able to see again? :bonk: :bonk: Bill Clinton is sure not talking much? :lmao:

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

jeffcoslacker wrote:It's just funny to me when I start considering motives and reasoning...I mean that was their main push on Trump (still is, apparently), try to make him out to be some frat-boy misogynist scumbag, and when it just didn't seem to work at all, they realized hey...we mighta shot ourselves in the foot here...BUT WAIT! We can still make it work...we shank alla our guys who ever made an inappropriate advance, then we got the appearance of moral high ground here. Yay! Which is, after all what sells to the uninformed...image, not substance...

Way I see it, anyway [emoji2]
I think there's something in what DevilsFan said:
DevilsFan wrote:
But I do find it amazing that, the politicians are NOT being "convicted". Why? Because they are "elected" and appear to be above any laws and/or scrutiny. Sure, they'll take a media exposure hit but they are never FORCED out of office.
Shit, there's been millions of dollars in (taxpayer) payouts for the victims...but never any arrests or removals, unless said accused denounces themselves.
There seems to be a "tolerance" to some degree when it comes to the top job.