Bolshevik Purge

Keep it civil
Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: Bolshevik Purge

Post by Designer »

hillsy wrote:
DevilsFan wrote: But I do find it amazing that, the politicians are NOT being "convicted". Why? Because they are "elected" and appear to be above any laws and/or scrutiny. Sure, they'll take a media exposure hit but they are never FORCED out of office.
Shit, there's been millions of dollars in (taxpayer) payouts for the victims...but never any arrests or removals, unless said accused denounces themselves.
There seems to be a "tolerance" to some degree when it comes to the top job.
You make it quite clear,......you just obsessed with your hatred of our president .

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

Designer wrote:
hillsy wrote:
DevilsFan wrote: But I do find it amazing that, the politicians are NOT being "convicted". Why? Because they are "elected" and appear to be above any laws and/or scrutiny. Sure, they'll take a media exposure hit but they are never FORCED out of office.
Shit, there's been millions of dollars in (taxpayer) payouts for the victims...but never any arrests or removals, unless said accused denounces themselves.
You make it quite clear,......you just obsessed with your hatred of our president .
The operative phrase here is "OUR PRESIDENT".

Maybe he is afraid that the conservative attitude will rub off on his countrymen.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Designer wrote:
No, I'm talking about many past presidents - not just the current one.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy wrote:
Designer wrote: You make it quite clear,......you just obsessed with your hatred of our president .
No, I'm talking about many past presidents - not just the current one.
Uhh,...hillsy? [space] No where in what you quoted me saying did I say,..."our CURRENT president". ;)

That you "feel" the need to get defensive and claim I meant Donald Trump reveals your True Intent in what you said:
hillsy wrote:There seems to be a "tolerance" to some degree when it comes to the top job.

[emoji41]

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

If you didn't just mean Trump you would have said "presidents" instead of "president". You are inferring the current one.

Dance bro!

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

hillsy wrote:
jeffcoslacker wrote:It's just funny to me when I start considering motives and reasoning...I mean that was their main push on Trump (still is, apparently), try to make him out to be some frat-boy misogynist scumbag, and when it just didn't seem to work at all, they realized hey...we mighta shot ourselves in the foot here...BUT WAIT! We can still make it work...we shank alla our guys who ever made an inappropriate advance, then we got the appearance of moral high ground here. Yay! Which is, after all what sells to the uninformed...image, not substance...

Way I see it, anyway [emoji2]
I think there's something in what DevilsFan said:
DevilsFan wrote:
But I do find it amazing that, the politicians are NOT being "convicted". Why? Because they are "elected" and appear to be above any laws and/or scrutiny. Sure, they'll take a media exposure hit but they are never FORCED out of office.
Only if they are on the left.
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

:funnylast: [space] Nope. [space] and that was one Weak try, too.
The Main Topic of discussion on the First page is about CURRENT left-wingers and politicians...and how they are getting exposed. And while taking about them on that page, Your mentioning what was said in that Tape played last Fall by the Dem-o-CRAPS in their FAILED attempt to besmirch THE Donald Trump:
hillsy wrote:Probably only a matter of time at this rate before someone comes forward and claims she was "grabbed by the pussy".
Then things will REALLY get interesting....
.....shows clearly that you were referring to Him,...not any other presidents,... when you said this:
hillsy wrote:....There seems to be a "tolerance" to some degree when it comes to the top job.
Let's see more of your "dancing" now little hillsy. :clap:

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

No dancing from me - I was just echoing DevilsFans comments on how top politicians never seem to lose their jobs even though the victims can get paid out enormous amounts of money in compensation.

That's it - not my problem if you can't comprehend that. Go back and read my posts.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy wrote:No dancing from me - I was just echoing DevilsFans comments on how top politicians never seem to lose their jobs even though the victims can get paid out enormous amounts of money in compensation.

That's it - not my problem if you can't comprehend that. Go back and read my posts.
:roll: [space] I did read your posts,...and I re-posted them here. How can you NOT see them? :uhh:

It is YOU that should RE-read them.....and when you do,...it is CLEAR to whom you refer to when you talk about American President.

Since you have such a failing comprehension issue,....I'll 'help the Handicapped" and post them for you:
....Your mentioning what was said in that Tape played last Fall by the Dem-o-CRAPS in their FAILED attempt to besmirch THE Donald Trump:
hillsy wrote:Probably only a matter of time at this rate before someone comes forward and claims she was "grabbed by the pussy".
Then things will REALLY get interesting....
.....shows clearly that you were referring to Him,...not any other presidents,... when you said this:
hillsy wrote:....There seems to be a "tolerance" to some degree when it comes to the top job.
:lmao: Keep Dancin'....you are the entertainment we laugh at little hillsy. :clap:

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Designer wrote:
:lmao: Keep Dancin'....you are the entertainment we laugh at little hillsy. :clap:

Dude - apart from Herb, no one else reads what you post. You don't have an audience.

Prodigal_Sun
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 03 FXDWG

Post by Prodigal_Sun »

lonerider wrote:Some women should be thankful that anyone gave them a second look. Isn't it in the natural scheme of things that women seek attention from men? Seems that the first time a man does anything aggressive should be taken as natural and normal. After that first time it is up to the woman to let the guy know if further flirtations are welcome. Most guys will get the message. It is not in anyone's best interest to treat a sexual advance as criminal, especially if it's an innocent first time deal. There are quite a few women out there who will lead a man on, officially known as prick teasers. Some of the women making accusations are probably in that category.
In case you missed the memo, women these days can and will make sexual advances on a man. Another news flash, women find powerful men attractive. So a woman can initiate a sexual act with a man who is in a position of power over them, but guess who is held accountable if it all goes pear shaped? :bang:
:evil: [emoji56]

I have a lot of opinions, some of them professional, some of them educated, most of them I just pulled out of my @$$

Some of my best stupidity is largely self-inflicted. :roll:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

hillsy wrote:
Designer wrote: :lmao: Keep Dancin'....you are the entertainment we laugh at little hillsy. :clap:

Dude - apart from Herb, no one else reads what you post. You don't have an audience.
Dude,...you have no proof of this,...it is you making things up in your tiny mind WISHING it were true.

Now,....get back to taking your Meds,....you are hearing those voices again. :lmao:

Prodigal_Sun
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 03 FXDWG

Post by Prodigal_Sun »

Designer wrote:
hillsy wrote:
Designer wrote: :lmao: Keep Dancin'....you are the entertainment we laugh at little hillsy. :clap:

Dude,...you have no proof of this,...it is you making things up in your tiny mind WISHING it were true.

Now,....get back to taking your Meds,....you are hearing those voices again. :lmao:
Simmer down! Simmer down! Before I take all three of ya out to the woodshed to settle this like men :lolfall:
:evil: [emoji56]

I have a lot of opinions, some of them professional, some of them educated, most of them I just pulled out of my @$$

Some of my best stupidity is largely self-inflicted. :roll:

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Prodigal_Sun wrote:Simmer down! Simmer down! Before I take all three of ya out to the woodshed to settle this like men :lolfall:
Ummm,...I would Welcome that. :clap:

However, if you we were make to be only MEN?....it would be just you, Herb and I out there. [emoji56]

jeffcoslacker
Back on the Road
My Bike: Kugelblitz-Kriegshammer 2200

Post by jeffcoslacker »

"I am leaving while a man who has bragged on tape about his history of sexual assault sits in the Oval Office and a man who repeatedly preyed on young girls campaigns for the Senate with the full support of his party. But this decision is not about me. It’s about the people of Minnesota," Franken said.

And there it is....did I nail that or what? :blink: [emoji2]

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Him saying this:
Al Franken wrote:......But this decision is not about me. It’s about the people of Minnesota,.. Franken said.
Makes all this just a big pile of Whining, Irrelevant, Partisan Verbal Vomit that is UN-substantiated, UN-proven Accusation only:
Al Franken wrote:...I am leaving while a man who has bragged on tape about his history of sexual assault sits in the Oval Office and a man who repeatedly preyed on young girls campaigns for the Senate with the full support of his party.
But then,....what else can you expect from a left-winger? ;IDunno:

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Designer wrote:
However, if you we were make to be only MEN?....it would be just you, Herb and I out there.
Thats a special kind of stupid grammar, but if you are suggesting that you think you are a man then your delusion continues unabated.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

Read the whole post and the first mention of president was little Designer. hillsy said "top job."
But since the topic has turned partisan, and jeffco tossed out his theory; should Trump resign? It's not some left wing conspiracy about Donald, he said he did it HIMSELF. It's on tape, him speaking about his activities, so should he resign?
Forget partisanship, set that aside and judge this one on it's merits. If a dude does what Donald CLAIMED he's done, is it sexual assault and should he step down?
Obviously you need to consider that the victims of these assaults did NOT report them. Does that constitute consent, and if so does it impact the previous answer?
Obviously you all know my stance, if it isn't reported when it happened, it was obviously not an issue for the participants. That means it shouldn't be a issue now.

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does the sound travel for 20 years?

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

navigator wrote:If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, does the sound travel for 20 years?
No. I in fact did a test with sensitive super secret high tech audio devices and results were overwhelmingly proof that regardless of levels and various frequencies the sound actually travelled for 19 years 364 days 23 hours 59 minutes 59 seconds.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.