Acquittal

Keep it civil
RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Acquittal

Post by RoadKing »

The shit is going to hit the fan. :hellfire:
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

BoDog
Joined a 450cc Club
My Bike: None anymore

Re: Acquittal

Post by BoDog »

I’m sure glad San Francisco is not part of America.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

It is MORE THAN time to take such matters to,....The Next Level.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Designer wrote:It is MORE THAN time to take such matters to,....The Next Level.
You sure you mean that? It was only a few years ago you castigated me for suggesting such. If you really mean that, I’m with you.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

MattSunn
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Sportsters

Post by MattSunn »

I haven't really followed this case. I know who the principles are, and I'm assuming it was a jury trial. Did the prosecution charge properly? Public defender or a well funded defense team?

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

MattSunn wrote:I haven't really followed this case. I know who the principles are, and I'm assuming it was a jury trial. Did the prosecution charge properly? Public defender or a well funded defense team?
I have heard this morn that prosecution was weak. They better get this stuff straightened quickly or folks will start holding court in the streets.
Signifying nothing”

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

RoadKing wrote:
MattSunn wrote:I haven't really followed this case. I know who the principles are, and I'm assuming it was a jury trial. Did the prosecution charge properly? Public defender or a well funded defense team?
I have heard this morn that prosecution was weak. They better get this stuff straightened quickly or folks will start holding court in the streets.

It's already taking place.. I read somewhere that there was 3 immigrants serving on the jury.....he was clearly tried by a sympathetic liberal jury ...
....Just that fact dictated nothing less than a hung jury...What should have happened was a 12 person jury of his peers..12 illegal aliens who
had previously been charged with numerous illegal border crossings ....
This asshole may be set free as early as a few months...the lighter sentence for what he is charged with by a felon is 2 to 5 years...
he has already served the two year minimum :bonk: :fubird:
Lady Justice was not present in that trial MHO

there will be political repercussions from this... of what degree we will have to wait and see......

There's no use to deport this animal... he has already shown a propensity for illegal entry into the US..he would be back on the streets in no time at all
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

I always thought that murder was a going to be a tall order for the prosecution to deliver, but a manslaughter conviction, which does not require proving motive or intent, should have been a walk in the park. It was the jury.

There's a whole industry dedicated to jury selection these days and for good reason. Given a choice, I'd never opt for a jury trial. My way of thinking is that it'll be easier to convince one person who's trained to be objective to see your side versus convincing twelve media-tainted, untrained people off the street whose first inclination is to react emotionally.
lovineveryminuteofit

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

I think you missed my point, Johnny, when I suggest people could start holding court in the street. I’m talking street justice, quick, no reading of rights, instant payback. Law enforcement has it’s hands tied and the judicial system has failed. Polite society from the country club crowd won’t get involved, but I’ll just put it this way once again... the majority of us who voted for Trump are not going away. The President knows and has said many times that this is not about him but rather it is about us. I invite all to once again look at the red counties v blue from November the 8th. San Francisco doesn’t have a chance. We have the rifles, the food, the hunters, the agriculture, the trucking and supplies, and if our wonderful system of government breaks down? :lmao: To hell with San Francisco.
Signifying nothing”

Forge
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 99 Valkyrie Interstate- 05 S83

Post by Forge »

Damn, what did I miss?
Arthritis sucks!

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

The answer to Jose and those like him is to build the wall then start putting the leadership of sanctuary cities in jail along with the company heads who employ illegals. We don't need to be supplying cheap labor at the expense of public safety. Oh, and fire the congressmen who look the other way.
lovineveryminuteofit

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

Public defender. And he just made this statement, after suggesting if you disagree with the outcome of the case you might be racist. "Nothing about Mr. Garcia Zarate’s ethnicity, nothing about his immigration status, nothing about the fact that he is born in Mexico had any relevance as to what happened on July 1, 2015".

The fact that he was a citizen of another country who was in violation of federal laws by merely being here had no relevance to the events that unfolded that day? With thinking like that there's little wonder why he was acquitted.
lovineveryminuteofit

JFL Live
Joined a 950cc Club

Post by JFL Live »

Forge wrote:Damn, what did I miss?

Oh just this little bit of insanity...

Kate Steinle’s accused killer found not guilty of murder, to be deported
_I"T"|[___|___]
[---T--L -OlllllllO-]
()_)"""()_)/"**")_)

You will ride eternal, shiny and chrome...

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Can you say you really expected a different results? It was an illegal and he was in California. :bang:

To be honest with you I'm glad that most of the people moving out of California are moving to Texas and not back to Okla. :uhh: [space] :XmasTree:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

lonerider
Joined a 650cc Club
My Bike: vs1400

Post by lonerider »

Like it or not, the defense had a good case. It wasn't 1st degree murder, 2nd degree murder, or even homicide. It was an accident and the facts of the case supported that theory. It wasn't his gun, he discovered it under a bench and accidentally discharged it. The shot hit the cement walkway and ricocheted toward Kate Steinle, hitting and killing her. The fact that he is a scumbag repeat felon should enable the court to "throw the book at him" and incarcerate him for a very long time on the charge that he was convicted of, namely, possession of a firearm by a convicted felon.

lonerider
Joined a 650cc Club
My Bike: vs1400

Post by lonerider »

double post

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

It wasn’t a damned accident. Leave it to a San Francisco jury to abort justice. I’m minded of another famous SF murder jury trial years ago. A guy named Dan White killed Mayor Mosconi. In the trial the lame brain jury was told by the defense that Dan White was made aggressive from eating freaking Twinkies, the jury swallowed, and the murder charge was reduced to manslaughter and Dan White did five years. Liberal SF juries are the reason guilty bastards are acquitted.
Signifying nothing”

Forge
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 99 Valkyrie Interstate- 05 S83

Post by Forge »

BlacktopTravelr wrote:Can you say you really expected a different results? It was an illegal and he was in California. :bang:

To be honest with you I'm glad that most of the people moving out of California are moving to Texas and not back to Okla. :uhh: [space] :XmasTree:
We Texans don’t want the Komifornians.
Arthritis sucks!

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Forge wrote:
We Texans don’t want the Komifornians.
Born in Upstate. Grew up in Florida. Spent the majority of my long adult life in North California. Am currently considering property in Midland. I move there and you call me a Commie you got major problems. Way I hear, kick the shit out of a Texan you can bury him in a shoe box. :lolfall:
Signifying nothing”

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

THE ONLY FAIR SENTENCE WOULD HAVE BEEN TO LET HIM STAY IN THE COUNTRY HE SHOWED THAT HE REALLY WANTED TO BE IN, AMERICA ! AND LET HIM BE HERE, IN A SOLITARY CONFINED ROOM FOR THE NEXT FOREVER ....
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck