cop does something nice for the man that shot him

Keep it civil
Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

cop does something nice for the man that shot him

Post by Herb »

http://www.dailywire.com/news/24217/pol ... =position4

This week, a Jacksonville, Florida police officer who was shot three times when he pulled over a 19-year-old man for reckless driving, had a unique statement to make when his assailant was sentenced: he pulled out a bottle of K-Y Jelly and stated, “I brought a little gift for you. You will need it where you are going.”

The officer, who was off-duty, was taking his 14-year-old son to school in March 2016 when he saw Kevin Rojas, 19, driving erratically.

Though he wasn’t on duty, the officer tried to pull Rojas over. Rojas started shooting at the detective, who was wearing a ballistic vest with "police" on it. According to AP, Rojas’ shots missed the officer’s son but hit the officer three times. The officer fired back at Rojas, who fled after stealing another car.

Other officers pursued Rojas, who barricaded himself in a house; they shot him three times.

Rojas, who is now 21, was sentenced Wednesday to life in prison for attempting to kill the officer and his son.

According to the Times-Union, the officer described the incident this way:

When I see the car door opening, I start to look behind me to go open my door. That’s when I hear the gunshots, and the glass shattering. … When he shoots me in the head, I get a whiplash back. I see the blood splatter. At this time, I know — I realize I got shot.

The officer continued, “Obviously that day changed my life, and it will never be the same.”

[emoji106] :cheers:
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

Forge
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 99 Valkyrie Interstate- 05 S83

Re: cop does something nice for the man that shot him

Post by Forge »

What a compassionate individual!
Arthritis sucks!

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

The officer who was shot was just letting the offender know what he was in store for the rest of his life
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Herb
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 1999 1400 intruder

Post by Herb »

Forge wrote:What a compassionate individual!
I thought so...

:evil:
I can't seem to win the lottery. I think I have used up all of my good luck riding motorcycles.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

Schadenfreude. That boy fucked up, running from a cop and then shooting the cop, definite fuck up. But guess I’ve gotten old because I find no joy at that fool’s future hardships. Oughtta just shoot him twixt the eyes, humane thing to do.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

THE K-Y WAS LACED WITH CAYENNE PEPPER
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

BoDog
Joined a 450cc Club
My Bike: None anymore

Post by BoDog »

I don’t think I would’ve handled it that way but… I’m not the one who got shot either.