THE REMOVAL OF STATUES AND MEMORIALS

Keep it civil
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

THE REMOVAL OF STATUES AND MEMORIALS

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

The removing of statues and memorials of our US history, whether good or bad, it is still our history. This note is to remind us of "other" issues. Lest we forget. At this time , it is very important to remember a whole new meaning to what history is all about.

When I was a kid, I couldn't understand why Eisenhower was so popular. Maybe this will explain why..

General Eisenhower Warned Us.

It is a matter of history that when the Supreme Commander of the Allied Forces, General Dwight Eisenhower, found the victims of the death camps he ordered all possible photographs to be taken, and for the German people from surrounding villages to be ushered through the camps and even made to bury the dead.
He did this because he said in words to this effect:
'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses - because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'
This week, the UK debated whether to remove The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it 'offends' the Muslim population which claims it never occurred. It is not removed as yet. However, this is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving into it.
It is now more than 60 years after the Second World War in Europe ended. This e-mail is being sent as a memorial chain, in memory of the, six million Jews, 20 million Russians, 10 million Christians, and 1,900 Catholic priests Who were 'murdered, raped, burned, starved, beaten, experimented on and humiliated' while many in the world looked the other way!
Now, more than ever, with Iran , among others, claiming the Holocaust to be 'a myth,' it is imperative to make sure the world never forgets.

This article is intended to reach as many people as possible.
Be a link in the memorial chain and help distribute this around your world.
How many years will it be before the attack on the World Trade Center
'NEVER HAPPENED',

Because it offends some Muslims???
Or some other people who feel offended? Or decide the past is not "politically" correct?

Do not just delete this message; it will take only a minute to pass this along.

http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_ ... mailclient
AVG Free Antivirus Download | Virus Protection Software
http://www.avg.com
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: THE REMOVAL OF STATUES AND MEMORIALS

Post by Designer »

Thank you for posting this. Something that would most easily be down-played or glossed over by the Lame-Stream "news" media.

Eisenhower was correct....Some BASTARDS ARE trying to erase The Holocaust based on what he said they would,..."it never happened".

Like,...we are supposed to believe them? And the insipid morons on The left in England are trying to facilitate this LIE by using the Fascists Doctrine of "political correctness".

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

Woops I deleted it :lol:

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Tbeck wrote:Woops I deleted it :lol:
I'm offended you think that's funny. :hellfire:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Oh get over yourself BT.
I can't take a post serious that's says Ike said and did this and attaches pictures not associated with the claims.
100 new books published annually about the Holocaust, and that number has remained steady since 1948. And since 48 every effort has been made to silence ANY public debate on the Holocaust.
You wanna worry about being offended, be offended that your right to free speech regarding this historical event has been curtailed.
When a government elected to serve the people can stifle the voice of the people you have reason for concern. You should be concerned and offended, but at your government.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Tbeck, You just don't know when to stop do you? :bang:

Oh and another thing ... just what part of "90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment" is hard for you to understand? :lolfall: I leave it up to the board to try and decide which ones are serious and which ones are for entertainment. :cheers: And that is part of the entertainment. :lolfall:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Tbeck wrote:Oh get over yourself BT.
I can't take a post serious that's says Ike said and did this and attaches pictures not associated with the claims.
100 new books published annually about the Holocaust, and that number has remained steady since 1948. And since 48 every effort has been made to silence ANY public debate on the Holocaust.
You wanna worry about being offended, be offended that your right to free speech regarding this historical event has been curtailed.
When a government elected to serve the people can stifle the voice of the people you have reason for concern. You should be concerned and offended, but at your government.

https://www.awesomestories.com/asset/vi ... t-Evidence

https://remember.org/facts-aft-lib-eis.html

https://www.dwightdeisenhower.com/187/H ... tion-Camps
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Post by Designer »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:
self righteous arrogance wrote:Oh get over yourself BT.
https://www.awesomestories.com/asset/vi ... t-Evidence
https://remember.org/facts-aft-lib-eis.html
https://www.dwightdeisenhower.com/187/H ... tion-Camps
Man!...That's GOTTA sting! :naughty:

Nice work at showing that Ike did indeed do what it said Suzuki Johnny.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Why would it sting little Designer?

Did I just not post about open discussion and debate?

SJ, yep I have read most of Ike's writings and testimonials. There are some startling omissions, even in your links, IF you read with a critical mind.
I won't say what is missing, or referenced different to the narrative normally presented.