When street justice should be legal...

Keep it civil
DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2018 Honda CB650F

When street justice should be legal...

Post by DevilsFan »

https://www.dailywire.com/news/26949/gr ... nk-berrien

I would love to wrap my hands around the throat of whoever did this. :hellfire: :hellfire: :hellfire:
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Two 1400 Custom Made Choppers

Re: When street justice should be legal...

Post by Designer »

What a Horrid and Despicable way to treat a dog! :hellfire:

Each time I see these acts perpetrated on innocent animals, I have the same visceral response as do you. :hellfire:

There are times when I cannot bear look at this sort of thing and have to leave the Animal Rescue Shelter and "cool down" for a long while before coming back.

That they a forgiving enough after being inflicted upon SO Bastardy and let humans help them is a testament to their SUPERIOR souls.

Time To Ride Country Two Laners. :ShitGrinandThumb:

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS
Si vis pacem, para bellum!

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

Designer wrote:What a Horrid and Despicable way to treat a dog! :hellfire:

Each time I see these acts perpetrated on innocent animals, I have the same visceral response as do you. :hellfire:

There are times when I cannot bear look at this sort of thing and have to leave the Animal Rescue Shelter and "cool down" for a long while before coming back.

That they a forgiving enough after being inflicted upon SO Bastardy and let humans help them is a testament to their SUPERIOR souls.
‘Dogs are God’s greatest work’
Spyder
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

When they catch that SOB...they need to suffer the same
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

HARRIS
FLAT TIRE!
My Bike: VS 800- HONDA VALKYRIE- MAGNA

Post by HARRIS »

STREET JUSTICE IS STILL PRACTICED, JUST LOOK OUT FOR CAMERAS ....
Luck & Experience:
You start with a bag full of luck and an empty bag of experience. The trick is to fill the bag of experience before you empty the bag of luck

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

Unfortunately even if they find and prosecute, it will only be a slap on the wrist. The laws are weak and punishments weaker yet.

navigator
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: VS800

Post by navigator »

Tbeck wrote:Unfortunately even if they find and prosecute, it will only be a slap on the wrist. The laws are weak and punishments weaker yet.
Not in New York...we have Busters Law.
New York has more laws than Carter has little liver pills. :bonk:
Busters law, Leandras law, Brittanys law, Kristens law, Donda West law, Lindburgh law, Comstock act, Brady act, Ryan White act, Mann act, Hiss act, hell we even have a Sonny Bono act. Not to mention Murphys Law.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Navigator, yep most state's have a law like Buster's, BUT look into how well it is actually working. It isn't!

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

DevilsFan wrote:https://www.dailywire.com/news/26949/gr ... nk-berrien

I would love to wrap my hands around the throat of whoever did this. :hellfire: :hellfire: :hellfire:

Get in line. :hellfire: :hellfire: :hellfire:
-DBTO

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!
My Bike: VS 1400. Royal Enfield

Post by Fred »

Gods favourite creatures? could be,--- God is dog backwards.

Whilst I condemn in the strongest terms cruelty like this I am preparing to kill 10 dogs that have now turned violent that live just outside the compound where I live. I am unable to pass this security gate any more and women are terrified. One dog has just had pups so thats more than I can count. They have turned pack and I shall have to poison them all.

We have just cleared out the male cats so now its good bye doggies.

Street justice is here ---its dog eat dog ,---there is no dog catcher or RSPCA its just a dog.

Trouble is the noise --- you see they howl for a few minutes. Whilst they chase me on my mountain bike trying to bite me as they always do I shall discretely let a trail of magic sausages out.

This has to be done before they rip a kid to bits.

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

Fred you joked about dog being good backwards. I had a student with autism several years back that wouldn't say dog for that reason. When referring to a dog he always said K9.
The kid was absolutely brilliant, but clearly was a walking, talking example of the human brains potential if we could tap into it.

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

I saw a YT video yesterday about a small dog that had half of it's face missing. I didn't have the stomach to watch the video, but from the pic of the little dog it looked like someone had cut his nose off right below it's eyes. Death is too good for some of these people. :hellfire:
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

hillsy
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by hillsy »

Tbeck wrote:Fred you joked about dog being good backwards.
Dog is God spelt backwards.

Also.....

:OhNo;

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

MadCow wrote:

Quite,...Garrote by Wire is silent and cuts quick.

CENSORSHIP IS WHAT TYRANTS RESORT TO WHEN THEIR LIES LOOSE THEIR POWER. :space: MORS TYRANNIS

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Designer wrote:
MadCow wrote:

Quite,...Garrote by Wire is silent and cuts quick.

Nope. I want to "punish" them....slowly! :hellfire:
There will be a time where you will no longer be able to use, "But...I didn't know!", as an excuse. And if you're exiled from society, well, you were warned.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

There is a Vietnam restaurant near here that sells dog on the menu. Common for Vietnam but they only eat black ones I heard. You can hear them in cages round the back and an occasional yelp when the cheff goes to pick one out. Its only a very quick yelp just enough to let you know what happened.

I think--but im not sure its a blow to the head quite humane like you do to a cow basically.

Tastes ok same as crocodile, frog, Ostrich all edible.

Designer
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Designer »

Isn't it funny.

Seems it's the Lesser Developed Cultures that think such a Noble Creature as is Man's Best Friend is something to be put on a menu.

And those who have eaten it are surely even much lower.

DevilsFan
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by DevilsFan »

Designer wrote:Isn't it funny.

Seems it's the Lesser Developed Cultures that think such a Noble Creature as is Man's Best Friend is something to be put on a menu.

And those who have eaten it are surely even much lower.

Agree.

Fred
WHEELIES R FUN!

Post by Fred »

Go to a slaughter house and toughen up. Then think about it next time you order a big mac.

Chicken, pig, cow live for nothing but to be eaten, you even eat the egg before life has begun.

Dont go soft on me because of a dog. Get your head a round the real world, not just American.

Do you know what veal is?

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Tbeck »

can be quite strange what offends us, different cultures and different food stock.
I read an article some time back claiming wolves followed human migration for the free leftovers, aka bones with meat still on them and such. In exchange so to speak the wolves guarded the humans from other predators. This mutually beneficial practice in turn led to domestication and what we know as dogs.
The point here is that in any point of history human and animal interaction can change in practice from say guardian to food. I read recently that a group was in Asia with the intent of stopping the the dog farming practice, and they did in fact get some dog farmers to agree to a plan. However I read just this last week that they had found a huge dog sale at the local market in one of the villages/cities that the group had been subsidizing to end the practice.
Completely a foreign idea for us to get our head around.