4K and 2K over

Keep it civil
Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

4K and 2K over

Post by Tbeck »

The local Indian dealer is advertising $4k off select new Indian motorcycles and $2k over book on trade in.

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Re: 4K and 2K over

Post by MadCow »

Tbeck wrote:The local Indian dealer is advertising $4k off select new Indian motorcycles and $2k over book on trade in.

It has begun.
-DBTO

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

MadCow wrote:
Tbeck wrote:The local Indian dealer is advertising $4k off select new Indian motorcycles and $2k over book on trade in.

It has begun.
And so soon.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

RoadKing wrote:
MadCow wrote:

It has begun.
And so soon.

Yes sir I agree...I was giving them another 2-3 years after dumping Victory.
-DBTO

BoDog
Joined a 450cc Club
My Bike: None anymore

Post by BoDog »

I’ve noticed in the last couple of years the used Harley’s around here have really come down in price.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

BoDog wrote:I’ve noticed in the last couple of years the used Harley’s around here have really come down in price.
They’re still expensive. And worth every penny.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Local Harley dealer has some left over 2016 103cc touring models on the floor for $2500 off the sticker price.....they will never sell unless they drop them down another $2500 and then that is suspect.......I told the salesman o the floor to let me know when those particular bikes get down to $19,950.00 and I'll be the first to purchase one....he just laughed and said that that will never happen...we'll see [emoji106]
.....With the arrival of the 2017 Milwaukee Eight 107 cc models the 103's have lost their appeal...
And rightly so.......Everything on the 107's will not fit on 2016 103 cc touring bikes and earlier models..Kool move by Harley developing a whole new catalog of parts and accessories and they ain't cheap either..

The difference is the low end torque in the 107's .......... big time difference..
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

BoDog
Joined a 450cc Club

Post by BoDog »

RoadKing wrote:
BoDog wrote:I’ve noticed in the last couple of years the used Harley’s around here have really come down in price.

Used are not really expensive here anymore.

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:Local Harley dealer has some left over 2016 103cc touring models on the floor for $2500 off the sticker price.....they will never sell unless they drop them down another $2500 and then that is suspect.......I told the salesman o the floor to let me know when those particular bikes get down to $19,950.00 and I'll be the first to purchase one....he just laughed and said that that will never happen...we'll see [emoji106]
.....With the arrival of the 2017 Milwaukee Eight 107 cc models the 103's have lost their appeal...
And rightly so.......Everything on the 107's will not fit on 2016 103 cc touring bikes and earlier models..Kool move by Harley developing a whole new catalog of parts and accessories and they ain't cheap either..

The difference is the low end torque in the 107's .......... big time difference..
Yep. No doubt! Low end torque a nuts and guts best seller!
Signifying nothing”

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

BoDog wrote:
RoadKing wrote:

Used are not really expensive here anymore.
If you come across a Centenniel Silver and Black Road King, please let me know. Thank you.
Signifying nothing”

BoDog
Joined a 450cc Club

Post by BoDog »

Sure thing!

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Very encouraging. Becoming more affordable to young bad asses in their early 20’s. Needless to say I like the cop bike.
Signifying nothing”

Tbeck
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Concours 1400

Post by Tbeck »

The local Indian dealer deal's, nothing unique other than his new season sales promotion has kicked off.
Just throwing it out for anyone looking

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

Over the years done good on buys of older low to not high mile bikes.Ride 10,000-30,000 and get back or make a little money.Not so now. Look at adds and get calls often from want to sell.The want to sell were my best buys over the years. Right now they have dropped more in last year than I ever recall.Sure hope this does not hurt new sells that bad. Every time one goes under it hurts us IMO. Sure are some great buys now if you want a low mile late model of any brand. :putput:

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Damn....that's a steal for that Street Bob [emoji106] Don't exactly care for the bars though

https://albuquerque.craigslist.org/mcd/ ... 61778.html
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club

Post by RoadKing »

Tbeck wrote:The local Indian dealer deal's, nothing unique other than his new season sales promotion has kicked off.
Just throwing it out for anyone looking
Ain’t lookin, but if a pretty little Wopaho squaw came along that’d open my eyes!
Signifying nothing”