Fifty Seven

Keep it civil
RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Re: Fifty Seven

Post by RoadKing »

Prodigal_Sun wrote:
RoadKing wrote:Unreal. At 10AM was outback with my pups and The King and a cup of mud and no shirt soaking up the warmth and some vitamin D. Black clouds and wind made a sudden arrival and by noon it was very cold and raining. Oh well.
It's 37 and sunny here and if I didn't have to work I'd probably be outside in T-shirt right now. :lolfall:
Yeah. We live obviously all in seperate climes. If you were here in Upstate in your lol yuck yuck Tshirt right now you would be in a very cold snow fall. Oh, yeah... :lolfall: if it was sunny and 37 here and dry clean roads I’d be out in leather riding The King.
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.

Prodigal_Sun
Joined a 250cc Club
My Bike: 03 FXDWG

Post by Prodigal_Sun »

RoadKing wrote:
Prodigal_Sun wrote:
RoadKing wrote:Unreal. At 10AM was outback with my pups and The King and a cup of mud and no shirt soaking up the warmth and some vitamin D. Black clouds and wind made a sudden arrival and by noon it was very cold and raining. Oh well.
It's 37 and sunny here and if I didn't have to work I'd probably be outside in T-shirt right now. :lolfall:
Yeah. We live obviously all in seperate climes. If you were here in Upstate in your lol yuck yuck Tshirt right now you would be in a very cold snow fall. Oh, yeah... :lolfall: if it was sunny and 37 here and dry clean roads I’d be out in leather riding The King.
[emoji106] Haven't had a chance to ride since the middle of December. She was a bit grumpy, didn't want to wake up at first. Finally got her going after playin' with the choke and throttle for a bit. Bit of backfiring and restarting, but she smoothed out. Felt a little wobbly myself, had to get back used to the whole leaning and clutch thing again. After a half mile or so it was like I could breathe again for the first time in months :cheers:

:putput:
:evil: [emoji56]

I have a lot of opinions, some of them professional, some of them educated, most of them I just pulled out of my @$$

Some of my best stupidity is largely self-inflicted. :roll:

RoadKing
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: Road King

Post by RoadKing »

Prodigal_Sun wrote:
RoadKing wrote:
Prodigal_Sun wrote:
[emoji106] Haven't had a chance to ride since the middle of December. She was a bit grumpy, didn't want to wake up at first. Finally got her going after playin' with the choke and throttle for a bit. Bit of backfiring and restarting, but she smoothed out. Felt a little wobbly myself, had to get back used to the whole leaning and clutch thing again. After a half mile or so it was like I could breathe again for the first time in months :cheers:

:putput:
I totally relate. ‘I could breath again for the first time in months’! Wow, ain’t it the truth!
“Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more.
It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury…
Signifying nothing”

Signifying monkey, stay up in your tree. Always lying and signifying, but you better not monkey with me.