Bucket list

Places you've been to. Things you've seen.
Share your riding and gathering Vids here.
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Re: Bucket list

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

The Grand Canyon................

Oh I'm sorry... were you talking to me.. :big grin:
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

Parts of Cal never been to like the redwood,and never been in NewEngland.Turned down some trips to Keywest as friends that know me well say I will not like it.BlueRidge is getting to be at least twice a year and was on it three times in 014.Would rather go on a trip I know I like than one I have real doubts about.Going with friends allready been a lot of miles with is allmost a given you will have fun.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

I wish I resided closer to the BRP and if I did I'd most likely ride it two or three times a year like you Paul... :thumbup:

That's why most riders who reside in south Louisiana like myself travel to Arkansas every year to run the twisties... we have some roads here that have some nice turns but very little change in elevations. We have to ride at least two hours north or five hours west
To ride any kind of rolling hills or twisties...
We can make Hot Springs, Ark in about 7 1/2 hours taking our time with the usual breaks every 150 miles or so...That's where some good riding roads begin heading north.
Unable to count the times we've traveled there sometimes for just a few days riding...other times for a week. We never get tired of hiway 7 heading to Russellville and Harrison.
If we head west on I-10 we can make new Braunfels ,Texas in about 5 hours riding time. That's where the Texas Hill Counrty starts going west or north... some really nice roads in very good condition in any direction...reminds me of the roads in Arkansas.
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

torgy48
Riding on Learners Permit
My Bike: C90 Suzucki

Post by torgy48 »

we do plan on doing more traveling.. Only state I was ever asked to leave was Florida. peace torgy,

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

torgy48 wrote:we do plan on doing more traveling.. Only state I was ever asked to leave was Florida. peace torgy,

Who or Whom asked you to leave? I've never been run out of a state.... a few bars but no states [emoji2]

Jolsen
Joined a 1100cc Club
My Bike: ZG-XII and VS-XIV
Moniker: Postmaster

Post by Jolsen »

Suzuki Johnny wrote:
torgy48 wrote:we do plan on doing more traveling.. Only state I was ever asked to leave was Florida. peace torgy,

Who or Whom asked you to leave? I've never been run out of a state.... a few bars but no states [emoji2]

Guess you never met Torgy. See you in a few months Torgy.
VS1400 Wiring Diagram INFOWARS
Its not my job to prove myself every time I state facts. Its YOUR job to look it up and find out what I say is true.

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Nope never met Torgy48...but now that you've got my curiosity turned up...I'd sure ,like to meet him someday [emoji106]

torgy48
Riding on Learners Permit
My Bike: C90 Suzucki

Post by torgy48 »

We were students on spring break. A sheriff advised us to leave his county and to keep on going back north. we were camping out on public beaches and parks. We didn't have much money. We were traveling in an older station wagon and were unshaven. So we really weren't kicked out but he made it sound like we had a choice of being arrested or leaving. peace torgy,

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Sort of a Rambo thing eh? Did you guys pack up and leave?......The long arm of the law isn't always kool.....it would have been a bummer to have to spend some time in the hooscow and then having to pay the fine..... :bonk: Been There.....Done That