YESTERDAY'S RIDE

Places you've been to. Things you've seen.
Share your riding and gathering Vids here.
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

YESTERDAY'S RIDE

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

We rode yesterday... and it was perfecto weather..Rode to Battered Men's BBQ and Fish House near Anancoco, La. about 90 miles taking the back roads.
15 bikes and 17 peeps showed up for this HOG ride. One pit stop in Merryville, La about mid way on the ride.
Great ride and better fellowship shared by all.

Standing joke on our rides started years ago while visiting a eatery in south Louisiana.. a group of 22 peeps on this particular ride were dining and I was the very last one to get served. After that no one wanted to sit next to me upon arriving.. made for some good bantering. later on, on several occasions I was the last to be served and that became the rule :lmao:
So whenever we arrive at our destination, I wait till everyone has already seated, most times we have to take up several tables and I have the choice of who to sit with.. On yesterday's ride I was served about mid meal and the group applauded as they usually do when that happens.
All had a good time but the company was better
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

sgtcall
LICENSE SUSPENDED!
My Bike: Triumph Bonneville Speedmaster

Re: YESTERDAY'S RIDE

Post by sgtcall »

:ShitGrinandThumb:
If you have any type of electrical issue, have your battery load tested before you do anything else. Any auto parts store will test it for free.

MattSunn
Joined a 950cc Club
My Bike: Sportsters

Re: YESTERDAY'S RIDE

Post by MattSunn »

Nice that you folks could get out for a ride. :ShitGrinandThumb: