Cyclemos speed shop

Places you've been to. Things you've seen.
Share your riding and gathering Vids here.
old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Cyclemos speed shop

Post by old time rider »

Took a ride to Burksville,Ky. rally last week end.Were going to stay three nights but with rain forcast rest wanted to do just two nights so we did.Made it all the way in no rain and got tents set up dry :cheers: .Sat.we made a plan and rode most the day in light rain.Went to a place I had never been ..Cyclemos Speed Shop,319 East Main St.Red Boiling Springs,TN ..with a nice small museum and shop.If you have been to the so good..Wheels Through Time Museum..in Maggie Vally NC..its a lots smaller one like it.Went in the shop and talked with the owner.He does a lot of 45ci Harley trannys.Takes the stock three speed case and with some machine work makes them into a four speed.He thinks he wants to but some of my old Harley foot shifter stuff and may just take them and go back soon as really like the place [emoji106] .

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Re: Cyclemos speed shop

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Good to hear you only got light rain. If that is all I get on my trips I will be happy. Of course I would prefer no rain at all unless it is a light rain at night while I am sleeping. [emoji2]
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree:

Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

With the weather patterns that are going on right now you've got a good chance of being hit with some kind of shower activity on a long ride...It just makes some excellent conversation topics later after the ride to convey to the members of the board.... [emoji106]
duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

BlacktopTravelr
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: Stolen 1-7-15 Returned 1-21-15

Post by BlacktopTravelr »

Rainy weather may make for good conversation but it makes taking pics almost impossible. :bang:
Off Topic
The way I see it happening right now is that I will take off some time after the 28th of June. That is if I can get that trailer built by then. :Umm: If not then I will take off as soon after the 28th I can. I would like to make it up there in time for their 4th of July fireworks display at the harbor park. :clap: So it could be closer to the 30th. :uhh: I also need to check and see what kind of weather they have during that time. So in a little over 5 weeks I hope to be in Duluth taking pics of the big ore boats, :putput: on the skyline drive and watching fireworks. :clap: Of course this all depends on the weather. :OhNo;
:putput: (putt putt putt)
90 to 95% of my replies are for my own entertainment :space: :XmasTree: