TODAYS RIDE

Places you've been to. Things you've seen.
Share your riding and gathering Vids here.
Suzuki Johnny
Joined a 1200cc Club
My Bike: 2020 Tri Glide Ultra Harley

TODAYS RIDE

Post by Suzuki Johnny »

Short one at best...just one of our monthly rides in the HOG group....
17 bikes.....24 people........

Roy's Catfish Hut ...Kinder, La

duc, sequere, aut de via decede
"frapper fort, frapper vite, frappée souvent-- Adm William "Bull" Halsey
“We’re not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we’re going to rip out their living Goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks.”--Gen George Patton
"Our Liberty is insured by four "Boxes", the Ballot box, the Jury box, the Soap box and the Cartridge box"

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Re: TODAYS RIDE

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

Catfish sounds good. [emoji106]
lovineveryminuteofit

MadCow
Site Admin
My Bike: 2023 Pan America Special

Post by MadCow »

:rock: :rock: :rock:
-DBTO

OldCoot
Studying MC Handbook
My Bike: SOLD Suzuki S50

Post by OldCoot »

Looks like fun. :cheers:

When you get 17 HOGS lined up out front of a restaurant like that, do any cages stop for lunch?

[emoji41]
SOLD: 2008 Black Suzuki Boulevard S50

old time rider
Back on the Road
My Bike: 650Vstrom

Post by old time rider »

Had in and out rain and light rain most the night on our little one night trip to Fairfield,Ky.. and Jeff Davis birthday event.Wanted to go to top of the tower but stairs were only thing working and 400 steps not great for three Sr, motorcycle riders.The best shape one in our bunch is on his fourth Alaska mc trip now.He would have taken the stairs I bet.The ride up fee was only $3.50 for 55+.Wish it had been working.
Small amount of water in tents this AM but felt good.My bike gave trouble on way back and not sure what it is?May be front wheel bearing will take wheel off Monday to see.After a long bath soak feel like my old man self again :cheers: .Rode into Tenn. Sat . to meet one of the threes old friends.450 miles and a few rain storms but any ride you make it back home safe from is good. [emoji106]

-DC-
Joined a 450cc Club
My Bike: RT SM6 + XL1200C

Post by -DC- »

The only way I'd go riding at this very moment is if it STARTED raining! It's hotter N Cooter Brown out there!!!!!! Ain't even noon and the heat index is 109!!!!!!! Well that grass ain't gonna mow itself, lets go roast! [emoji2] [emoji106]
Being a grandpa is the bees knees.... :putput:

Elsie rider
Riding on Learners Permit
My Bike: HD Triglide

Post by Elsie rider »

-DC- wrote:The only way I'd go riding at this very moment is if it STARTED raining! It's hotter N Cooter Brown out there!!!!!! Ain't even noon and the heat index is 109!!!!!!! Well that grass ain't gonna mow itself, lets go roast! [emoji2] [emoji106]

I either ride early morning , or after the sun goes down

SuzyRidr2
Joined a 1000cc Club
My Bike: 2001 Suzuki VL1500

Post by SuzyRidr2 »

Today I took a couple of swigs from a bottle of cherry flavored Smirnoff vodka I happened to have in the garage while I checked air pressure in the tires and such before going riding in the mid-nineties heat. I could only take 45-50 miles worth of the mid-afternoon heat. I can't say the vodka helped, but I can report that it didn't hurt. [emoji2] That's the kind of riding I do mostly nowadays. Short trips, that is, and not necessarily ones that involve vodka. :lmao:
lovineveryminuteofit